Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Tris514

[0.79.17] Barbaric Survival - Vanilla TFC Server | New Map - Jan 3rd | Whitelist - Closed

706 posts in this topic

Minecraft Username: kster5210

Why would you like to join?: I would like to join because tfc is a bit boring alone and i thought i might find a great community here!

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've been playing minecraft since 1.3.2 and terrafirmacraft when it still had tool blueprints

Any additional information that might help your case: I am a friendly guy who can bring alot to the server. i Hope you consider!

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Eastern, Califronia US

Minecraft Username: Rougev2

Why would you like to join?: I Have been playing TFC for a while now and Took into consideration that it would be cool to play with others

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: played TFC for 3 years

Any additional information that would help your case: I'm god at building have really awesome designs and would really love to play with a group of people

Minecraft Username: kster5210

Why would you like to join?: I would like to join because tfc is a bit boring alone and i thought i might find a great community here!

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've been playing minecraft since 1.3.2 and terrafirmacraft when it still had tool blueprints

Any additional information that might help your case: I am a friendly guy who can bring alot to the server. i Hope you consider!

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Eastern, Califronia US

Minecraft Username: Rougev2

Why would you like to join?: I Have been playing TFC for a while now and Took into consideration that it would be cool to play with others

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: played TFC for 3 years

Any additional information that would help your case: I'm god at building have really awesome designs and would really love to play with a group of people

Sorry guys, I appreciate you guys applying with us here at Barbaric Survival, but unfortunately I;m going to have to deny. Hopefully you guys can scroll through some other awesome servers on the forums here and find one that works out!

Thanks again,

Cheerios

Minecraft Username: thumperfuzzy

lol unless you make a huge wall of text quick you can bet you get denied

Appreciate the honesty, but unfortunately I wouldn't be willing to bend the age limit that much. Thanks for applying, but denied.

Age: 24    Minecraft Username: psyk117    Why would you like to join?: I would like to join because alone, I feel too overwhelmed and I like to have a very well defined role in a community.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have been playing TFC on and off for about a year. And minecraft... Good god, I think I have started somewhere in alpha...

Any additional information that might help your case: I adore teamwork and am willing to learn any trade/skill. I also can be on for semi-long periods of time.    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): PST, California

Minecraft Username:Crossram

Why would you like to join?: to explore and build.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've been playing for a few years on MC and about a year and a half on tfc. Played for quite some time on EnTro's server last year. Haven't played tfc for about 5 or 6 months now so thought I'd see what changed and do another play-through.

Any additional information that might help your case: I like to help people with just about anything that sounds fun or is just information. I'd like for my gf to join if that isn't too much to ask. She just wants to build the house; she wouldn't be on very much at all which I know doesn't help her case, it would just be a nice favor to me, her IGN is harkyhark22.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional):Central, South Dakota, Josef (just call me crossram)

Age: 24    Minecraft Username: psyk117    Why would you like to join?: I would like to join because alone, I feel too overwhelmed and I like to have a very well defined role in a community.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have been playing TFC on and off for about a year. And minecraft... Good god, I think I have started somewhere in alpha...

Any additional information that might help your case: I adore teamwork and am willing to learn any trade/skill. I also can be on for semi-long periods of time.    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): PST, California

Wow, real sorry about the delay on this application. Unfortunately I'm going to deny this app, but I do appreciate you applying; just not quite up to snuff. 

Age:23Minecraft Username:CrossramWhy would you like to join?: to explore and build.What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've been playing for a few years on MC and about a year and a half on tfc. Played for quite some time on EnTro's server last year. Haven't played tfc for about 5 or 6 months now so thought I'd see what changed and do another play-through.Any additional information that might help your case: I like to help people with just about anything that sounds fun or is just information. I'd like for my gf to join if that isn't too much to ask. She just wants to build the house; she wouldn't be on very much at all which I know doesn't help her case, it would just be a nice favor to me, her IGN is harkyhark22.Time zone, location, name(*Optional):Central, South Dakota, Josef (just call me crossram)

Yah I'll accept you application, we'll see about your friend after you either spend a bit of time on the server, or she can compose an application of her own.

I appreciate you accepting me, I'll probably spent a considerable amount of time on the server today.

I've got Harkyhark22 sitting next to me now and she wants to join me on the server like I was saying in that previous post. So I'll be posting her application for her. Either way I'll continue to play so you don't need to worry about me getting upset if you don't want to accept.

Minecraft Username:Harkyhark22

Why would you like to join?: to build, metallurgy, landscaping,

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Playing Hexxit. played a bit of tfc (with crossram) on EnTro's server last year.

Any additional information that might help your case: Social, very considerate (coming from crossram)

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Central, South Dakota, Alison

I've got Harkyhark22 sitting next to me now and she wants to join me on the server like I was saying in that previous post. So I'll be posting her application for her. Either way I'll continue to play so you don't need to worry about me getting upset if you don't want to accept.Age:23Minecraft Username:Harkyhark22Why would you like to join?: to build, metallurgy, landscaping,What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Playing Hexxit. played a bit of tfc (with crossram) on EnTro's server last year.Any additional information that might help your case: Social, very considerate (coming from crossram)Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Central, South Dakota, Alison

Having met crossram on the server already I trust you guys, accepted and added.

Minecraft Username: xAlexBx

Why would you like to join?: I've decided to pick up TFC and check out the new updates since last time I played it. Still in the learning process and think that a server would be a nice choice instead of wandering alone in the wilderness by myself. Looking for a server with a nice community and by the looks of it, this seems like a good place to hangout, learn new things and even get some inspiration from other players!

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: 
I've played TFC just a little bit many builds ago. So I'm not experienced at all, but learning! I've been playing vanilla MC since early alpha (and even when it was browser only).

Any additional information that might help your case: Never had any bans (one misunderstanding, but that got sorted out), mature (as I am 20 years old).

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): GMT+1, Norway.

Minecraft Username: xAlexBx

Why would you like to join?: I've decided to pick up TFC and check out the new updates since last time I played it. Still in the learning process and think that a server would be a nice choice instead of wandering alone in the wilderness by myself. Looking for a server with a nice community and by the looks of it, this seems like a good place to hangout, learn new things and even get some inspiration from other players!

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've played TFC just a little bit many builds ago. So I'm not experienced at all, but learning! I've been playing vanilla MC since early alpha (and even when it was browser only).

Any additional information that might help your case: Never had any bans (one misunderstanding, but that got sorted out), mature (as I am 20 years old).

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): GMT+1, Norway.

Accepted and added to the whitelist.

Minecraft Username: luthern 

Why would you like to join?: Looking for a nice community on a vanilla tfc server

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Been playing minecraft for 4 years now got into tfc after watching SOTMead play the mod

Any additional information that might help your case: I was just let go so I have lot's of free time to play this and Monster Hunter 4 when it comes out later this month Time zone, location:(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time,Canada

Minecraft Username: kapelland

Why would you like to join?: I've been looking for a new server to join since the one I was on previously recently went down.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have decent experience with early and mid TFC, and am extremely experienced with Minecraft.

Any additional information that might help your case: I enjoy playing this game and have for a very long time, and would love to see what this community has to offer, as well as offer myself to this fine community.

Age: 22    Minecraft Username: Jokerkill    Why would you like to join?: Minecraft is an awesome game and I would like to spend my time on it with like minded people who enjoy every aspect of this new mod.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have been playing minecraft for over 3 years. I have a good knowledge of the crafting system and love the mod.

Any additional information that might help your case: I'm a cool, funny Army Vet who enjoys playing with others.     Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Eastern Standard time, Kentucky, Jusitn

Minecraft Username: luthern 

Why would you like to join?: Looking for a nice community on a vanilla tfc server

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Been playing minecraft for 4 years now got into tfc after watching SOTMead play the mod

Any additional information that might help your case: I was just let go so I have lot's of free time to play this and Monster Hunter 4 when it comes out later this month Time zone, location:(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time,Canada

Sorry luthern, denied.

Age: 19    Minecraft Username: kapelland    Why would you like to join?: I've been looking for a new server to join since the one I was on previously recently went down.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have decent experience with early and mid TFC, and am extremely experienced with Minecraft.

Any additional information that might help your case: I enjoy playing this game and have for a very long time, and would love to see what this community has to offer, as well as offer myself to this fine community.  

Kepelland, accepted and added to the whitelist.

Age: 22    Minecraft Username: Jokerkill    Why would you like to join?: Minecraft is an awesome game and I would like to spend my time on it with like minded people who enjoy every aspect of this new mod.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have been playing minecraft for over 3 years. I have a good knowledge of the crafting system and love the mod.

Any additional information that might help your case: I'm a cool, funny Army Vet who enjoys playing with others.     Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Eastern Standard time, Kentucky, Jusitn

Justin, accepted and added to the whitelist.

Minecraft Username: PixarLamp

Why would you like to join?:
Currently there's very few servers which have what I'm looking, that is a friendly player base & atmosphere with a dedicated community, as I intend to spend my time playing TFC on a single server. From what I've been able to gather through the hundreds of posts here and on the subreddit, this is one of those servers.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:
Minecraft as a whole I've played close to 4-years now, joining just prior to Beta 1.8. Since then I've played Vanilla & countless Mods and have never stopped loving the Game. TerraFirmaCraft, however, is still new to me; I've known of it for some time now and have played prior, although I'm still very much in the learning phase.

Any additional information that would help your case:
I have some time to spare recently and I'm looking for a place that I can settle down on and spend it, hopefully helping the Server grow further. I'm always a helpful person, quite willing to interact with other players and help them if possible.

Time zone: UTC +10

Minecraft Username: PixarLamp

Currently there's very few servers which have what I'm looking, that is a friendly player base & atmosphere with a dedicated community, as I intend to spend my time playing TFC on a single server. From what I've been able to gather through the hundreds of posts here and on the subreddit, this is one of those servers.

Minecraft as a whole I've played close to 4-years now, joining just prior to Beta 1.8. Since then I've played Vanilla & countless Mods and have never stopped loving the Game. TerraFirmaCraft, however, is still new to me; I've known of it for some time now and have played prior, although I'm still very much in the learning phase.

Any additional information that would help your case:
I have some time to spare recently and I'm looking for a place that I can settle down on and spend it, hopefully helping the Server grow further. I'm always a helpful person, quite willing to interact with other players and help them if possible.

Time zone: UTC +10

Well done, accepted and added to the whitelist.

Hello!

Age: 31Minecraft Username: ghoulsbladeWhy would you like to join?:TFC was fun in singleplayer for a while but i'm looking for a nice multiplayer community now, and this one looks excellent!What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:Played "survivalists nightmare" pack (ATLauncher) which centers on TFC,had a small hut at the coast with some basic bronze tools mainly from orewashing and surface rocks, and a small mine looking for ore.Lots of experience with various modpacks on the popular launchers, mostly interested in the more challenging & wilderness survival oriented ones now, so TFC fits nicely :)

I've played a few dwarffortress forts as well if that helps ;)Any additional information that might help your case:Would be happy to join a small town/group, a buddy of mine might join later as well.

Minecraft Username: Kryptex

Because I started playing TFC recently, and fell in love with it.

I have been playing minecraft for roughly six years now.

Any additional information that might help your case: I love community-based servers, and I hate PvP.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional):  Sydney, Australia

Hello!

Age: 31Minecraft Username: ghoulsbladeWhy would you like to join?:TFC was fun in singleplayer for a while but i'm looking for a nice multiplayer community now, and this one looks excellent!What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:Played "survivalists nightmare" pack (ATLauncher) which centers on TFC,had a small hut at the coast with some basic bronze tools mainly from orewashing and surface rocks, and a small mine looking for ore.Lots of experience with various modpacks on the popular launchers, mostly interested in the more challenging & wilderness survival oriented ones now, so TFC fits nicely :)

I've played a few dwarffortress forts as well if that helps ;)Any additional information that might help your case:Would be happy to join a small town/group, a buddy of mine might join later as well.

Sorry about the delay, yah I'll add you to the whitelist. Please let me know if you've found another server to call home already though.

Age: 19    Minecraft Username: Kryptex    Why would you like to join?: Because I started playing TFC recently, and fell in love with it.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have been playing minecraft for roughly six years now.

Any additional information that might help your case: I love community-based servers, and I hate PvP.    Time zone, location, name(*Optional):  Sydney, Australia

Sorry man, your application is extremely basic, nothing really stands from the rest unfortunately. Denied.