Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Tris514

[0.79.17] Barbaric Survival - Vanilla TFC Server | New Map - Jan 3rd | Whitelist - Closed

706 posts in this topic

my age is 12

minecraft user name haon899

i want to play because I like tfc but find that server play is a lot more fun than single player (and ive been trying to find a tfc server for a few weeks)

Im not a total noob and know a lot about tfc mettalurgy like bronze and steel and pit kilns

xXpls wite list me plsXx

my age is 12

minecraft user name haon899

i want to play because I like tfc but find that server play is a lot more fun than single player (and ive been trying to find a tfc server for a few weeks)

Im not a total noob and know a lot about tfc mettalurgy like bronze and steel and pit kilns

xXpls wite list me plsXx

Hi there, I appreciate you applying on our server here, but unfortunately our community base is much older players, and I don't think you'd fit in. I encourage you to check out some of the other great TFC servers on the forums, as I'm sure you'll find one that suits you nicely. Thanks for applying, but denied.

Minecraft Username:Blue_moon-girl

Why would you like to join?:It looks like a safe environment to play and stream on

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've play vanilla minecraft for awhile and it's getting a little boring and with terra firma craft I'm         little new to it i know the basic I believe.

Any additional information that might help your case: I'm a streaming on twitch and close to 1000 followers on it here is the link:http://www.twitch.tv/blue_moon_girl

Minecraft Username: Tiat

Why would you like to join?: Seems like a great community that is not to big and will probably last longer then most.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Been playing MC since 1.8 beta, I have played multiple mod packs, but mostly vanilla. I started playing tfc after watching etho and i played tfc 7.8 in sp for a bit, but sp being sp gets a bit lonely so I joined a server that had a great community but eventually it got closed due to player activity going down and the owner going to university. After that happened I took a long break from tfc and now I'm back looking for a new tfc server :P.

Any additional information that might help your case: 
 Not any in particular that I can think of, but if you need any more details I will happily answer any questions.
   Time zone, location, name(*Optional): PSR, Vancouver BC Canada, I have never shared my real name online and probably never will :P.

Sorry about the delay, yah I'll add you to the whitelist. Please let me know if you've found another server to call home already though.

Thanks, but server seemed empty during my main activity time (central europe), so i've settled elsewhere, sorry :)

Minecraft Username:
bro918

Why would you like to join?: 
Looking for a new TFC server. I must admit, the map looks really cool and I would love to explore it. :)

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:
Been playing vanilla for well over 4 years. Been playing TFC on and off for about two 2 years. I have a lot of memories with TFC and many old servers that have since been shutdown and I'm hoping to make some new ones with this server.

Any additional information that might help your case: I consider myself mature and respectful for my age and would love to check out this server and community.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): 
CST, Central Canada.

Minecraft Username:Blue_moon-girl

Why would you like to join?:It looks like a safe environment to play and stream on

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've play vanilla minecraft for awhile and it's getting a little boring and with terra firma craft I'm         little new to it i know the basic I believe.

Any additional information that might help your case: I'm a streaming on twitch and close to 1000 followers on it here is the link:http://www.twitch.tv/blue_moon_girl

I'm sorry, your application has been denied. We do highly recommend applicants be over 18 years of age. Thanks for applying, hopefully you find something else on the forums that works for you.

Age:17    Minecraft Username: Tiat    Why would you like to join?: Seems like a great community that is not to big and will probably last longer then most.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Been playing MC since 1.8 beta, I have played multiple mod packs, but mostly vanilla. I started playing tfc after watching etho and i played tfc 7.8 in sp for a bit, but sp being sp gets a bit lonely so I joined a server that had a great community but eventually it got closed due to player activity going down and the owner going to university. After that happened I took a long break from tfc and now I'm back looking for a new tfc server :P.

Any additional information that might help your case:  Not any in particular that I can think of, but if you need any more details I will happily answer any questions.   Time zone, location, name(*Optional): PSR, Vancouver BC Canada, I have never shared my real name online and probably never will :P.

Well done, your application has been accepted.

Thanks, but server seemed empty during my main activity time (central europe), so i've settled elsewhere, sorry :)

I appreciate you getting back to me, your whitelist position has been removed.

Age:  17    Minecraft Username: bro918    Why would you like to join?: Looking for a new TFC server. I must admit, the map looks really cool and I would love to explore it. :)

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Been playing vanilla for well over 4 years. Been playing TFC on and off for about two 2 years. I have a lot of memories with TFC and many old servers that have since been shutdown and I'm hoping to make some new ones with this server.

Any additional information that might help your case: I consider myself mature and respectful for my age and would love to check out this server and community.    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): CST, Central Canada.

Although it is highly recommended applicants be 18+ years of age, some do get accepted based on what I deem to be mutually equal to age. I'll accept you application and hopefully you do well on our server!

Age: 14    Minecraft Username: F0xer99    Why would you like to join?: because I found this mod and I wan't to play with someone

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:  I played minecraft since alpha and TFC about 1 month

Any additional information that might help your case: I can help anyone with anything and I will donate when possible    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Brazil GMT -03:00 Brasília, cracked version (expensive game in Brazil i'll buy it)

Age: 14    Minecraft Username: F0xer99    Why would you like to join?: because I found this mod and I wan't to play with someone

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:  I played minecraft since alpha and TFC about 1 month

Any additional information that might help your case: I can help anyone with anything and I will donate when possible    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Brazil GMT -03:00 Brasília, cracked version (expensive game in Brazil i'll buy it)

Sorry, denied. We highly recommend players be more then 18 years of age.

Age: 19    Minecraft Username: extremeskater00    Why would you like to join?: I have enjoyed playing Terrafirmacraft since the beginning, and enjoyed its concepts. It makes me feel like I am going back in history to the Medieval era or even before then

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: As I said, played Terrafirmacraft since the beginning. As for Minecraft in general, it is my most played game, among my many other games.

Any additional information that might help your case: I am always willing to help the community, and probably will attempt to spend most of my time in the community, that is, were I to be accepted.    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Colorado

Age: 19    Minecraft Username: extremeskater00    Why would you like to join?: I have enjoyed playing Terrafirmacraft since the beginning, and enjoyed its concepts. It makes me feel like I am going back in history to the Medieval era or even before then

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: As I said, played Terrafirmacraft since the beginning. As for Minecraft in general, it is my most played game, among my many other games.

Any additional information that might help your case: I am always willing to help the community, and probably will attempt to spend most of my time in the community, that is, were I to be accepted.    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Colorado

Unfortunately records show you have already applied here once before. The fact that you've aged 2 years in only a few months is slightly disturbing, and frankly it shows me that you most likely can't be trusted, but I do hope that isn't the case. Anyhow, thanks for applying here a second time, but again, denied.

Minecraft Username: deliquent

Why would you like to join?: i realy like the mod and i want to play with others than alone

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: lots of rpg servers, i play this mod since last year

Any additional information that might help your case: i like to cooperate, do some farming stuff, also looking for someone who can help me develope myself in usage of this mod

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): poland

Age: 27    Minecraft Username: deliquent    Why would you like to join?: i realy like the mod and i want to play with others than alone

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: lots of rpg servers, i play this mod since last year

Any additional information that might help your case: i like to cooperate, do some farming stuff, also looking for someone who can help me develope myself in usage of this mod    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): poland

Hi there, your application is a bit weak, and has very limited context, therefore I'm going to have to deny. I appreciate you applying here, hopefully you find another server that works out!

Hello,

Here is my application for your Terrafirmacraft server:

Minecraft Username:    
 spectre123

Why would you like to join?:  

I'm looking to join a small community that plays Terrafirmacraft. One that is friendly, welcoming, and in general promotes a positive atmosphere among its members. From what I can tell, this community looks pretty good by those standards, and if possible, I would like to be a part of it.  Singleplayer is well and good, but Multiplayer is where you meet people, make friends, and create memories.  

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:

I have played Minecraft since late Alpha, and have been modding it since mid Beta. As for my TFC experience, I played for about two months on an older version a long time ago (I don't quite remember what version of TFC I started with, but it was back when rocks resembled buttons, and you drank water by swimming in it).  More recently, I've been playing in SP for the past couple weeks with the latest 78 builds, though I still have a fair bit to relearn as it turns out.

Any additional information that might help your case:

I'm fun loving and not overly serious, able to take jokes and sling them right back. My favored activities are mining, exploring, and helping other people where I can, but not necessarily in that order. For what it's worth, I've been granted positions as a moderator on a few servers, and even a lesser admin position on one. As for tidbits that may or may not help my case, I think that does it.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional):  

Pacific Standard Time, USA, and I would rather not share my name if that's alright.

Lastly, even if my application is denied, I would like to say thank you for taking the time to read my application and post a reply. Have a great rest of your day!

Hi there, sorry for not getting back to your application. I'm just getting some things sorted out with our server before accepting more members. If you don't mind waiting another day, I'm sure you'll be accepted.

Thanks again for being patient,

Cheerios

Minecraft Username: Jacciee

Why would you like to join?: To share the experience with the people and just to talk to People while playing to create a nice atmosphere on the Server, and making myself not too lonely.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:  With minecraft, i've played since 1.1, but i've been sick with playing vanilla, so i started to play modpacks, And eventually, i've come across on TFC.

Any additional information that might help your case: I don't like spoiling and giving too much to people, makes their playtime less fun and for me it feels like i am helping them to kind of ''cheat''

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): CET, Netherlands

P.S: My English is well educated, but sorry for the mistakes I made!

Hi there, sorry for not getting back to your application. I'm just getting some things sorted out with our server before accepting more members. If you don't mind waiting another day, I'm sure you'll be accepted.

Thanks again for being patient,

Cheerios

No worries, take your time, I don't mind waiting. I'll still be here tomorrow or any day after that, barring the Zombie Apocalypse of course.

Minecraft Username: Phantomaus

Why would you like to join?: Cus I have friends playing the server and im intrested in getting back into tfc because i really enjoyed it last time around :D

I'm looking foward to playing as the last server I played on was extremely fun and enjoyable in my opinion :P

I also enjoy the social part of minecraft , getting to know new people and making friends which is why I personally prefer the multiplayer experience that singleplayer can't give me anymore .

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Ive been playing minecraft for 3 1/2 years and tfc for about 1 ?

I still play a ton of minecraft to this day only taking small breaks now and then, I only stopped with TFC as my favourite server closed and I couldn't find a server to that standard which I hope you can fill.

Any additional information that might help your case:  I'm friendly , mature and  a pretty good builder overall . I've been admin on a few servers that closed over the years so I hope that tells you I'm atleast a bit trustworthy

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): GMT , Ireland

Sorry guys, applications are officially closed. I know you applied before they closed, but unfortunately things have changed and we won't be accepting anymore members. Thanks for applying with us here at Barbaric Survival, hopefully you guys find something else that works for you!

Cheerios

Will there ever be a new slot available?