Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Tris514

[0.79.17] Barbaric Survival - Vanilla TFC Server | New Map - Jan 3rd | Whitelist - Closed

706 posts in this topic

Minecraft Username : Xx_SoulStealer_xX

Why I'd like to join : I would Like to see all the amazing builds possible within this Great Mod

My previous experiences with Terrafirmacraft and MInecraft in general? : I've barely played with this mod. I've been playing minecraft since 1.4.7

Any additional information that would help your case? : I'm an out going guy which never breaks rules :)

Minecraft Username: Whiteclaws

Why would you like to join?: I don't like sp that much and I would like the guideance of other players.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I found terrafirmacraft not a long time ago and played it with a friend but he had major lagg issue's and couldn't play anymore, thats why I search a new server. I played regular minecraft since beta1.3 but know about it since alpha.

Any additional information that would help your case: I'm not just looking for a server but a community.

Minecraft Username: Big_Bear91

Why would you like to join?: I'm looking for a new TFC community so i can have fun trying out the latest build

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: played TFC since 76 came out, played mostly modded minecraft for nearly 2 years

Any additional information that would help your case: I'm a build oriented player that loves to do community projects

Minecraft Username: Aldrigg

Why would you like to join?: Because i like playing TerraFirmaCraft, and i like it even more playing with other people, i'd rather play cooperatively with others than play alone, and i find social dynamics (in games) interesting in general

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've been playing minecraft since 1.4 beta (the wolves update), and i just started playing TFC (heard about it in the Etho's youtube channel). I've been hosting a (TFC) private server for me and 2 other friends on my PC whenever we can play, about a week now.

Any additional information that would help your case: I played on a few servers before, most of them very small servers, but one of them kinda huge: the HeroCraft server. I've never had any problems like being banned or punished or anything else, and i always play fair (that is, only using what i'm allowed: no unfair mods like x-ray or anything like that). I also hosted minecraft servers just for me and about 3 or 4 other friends playing together a few times, usually 2 per year in the last 3 years or so. I've also read the rules, understand them, and will always abide by them.

Peace,

Simon

Minecraft Username: CptSpyglass

Why would you like to join?:  I really like the mod, because I always like realism in games, but it kinda feels redundant to play in Singleplayer after a while. I also like seeing other people's builds and knowing that they can see mine (that's what I'm missing in singleplayer). Plus building is especially cool with this awesome chisel-feature, so I think I would have a lot more fun on a server...

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: been playing MC since beta 1.5 and currently also on a whitelisted vanilla server (it's dead though at the moment) and also played the mod until 2nd tier anvil about a month ago.

Any additional information that would help your case: idk. I'm german if that is of any interest. I think my english skills are sufficient though...Oh and I don't know if that applies to me, but you wrote 'no mods, that give you the upper hand...' and I can't play without optifine, so count me out if that's not an option...

Minecraft Username: athaalin

Why would you like to join?: Want another server to play on when I'm not feeling up to the insanity that is happydiggers. Something smaller.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Played on multiple, still play on happydiggers. Ran my own TFC server as well as a FTB and tekkit server. Not running servers anymore (thank god)

Any additional information that would help your case: I am old and probably the only person on the server with any taste in alcohol XD. Just looking somewhere quasi-quiet to play.

Sorry, sounds like you will be splitting your time between other servers. It's a small whitelists so I would prefer dedicated active members, denied.

Whitelist Application Form

Minecraft Username: IndianaBonez

Why would you like to join?: I've been running this mod on my home server and now my hardware can't handle it anymore, so I've been searching around for a TFC server to join and this seems to be the only TFC server that is pure vanilla that I can find.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I'm pretty new to TFC (a week), but if I need to know anything I use the wiki and I've played Minecraft for 2+ years.

Any additional information that would help your case: I'm an old boy (so immaturity is not an option, I do like to have a laugh though), prefer servers that have a great and friendly community, tend to keep myself to myself unless anyone needs help with anything, anything else you'd like to know just drop me a msg.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Paul

Accepted. Will add you very soon.

Minecraft Username: Three_Pounds

Why would you like to join?: I have never tried a TFC server before and I'd like to give it a shot, maybe it's fun. Not having any plugins/additional mods sounds like an interesting setup to play in.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have played minecraft for a long time and I am currently a bit burned-out by vanilla SMP. I have played almost every TFC build ever since the first mod spotlight by direwolf came out, but I have never progressed far into the Tech tree. My last play through ended with bronze a couple of days ago out of frustration. Maybe this time I'll achieve more.

Any additional information that would help your case: I am mature and friendly and like to help people out and share my stuff with them. I am also a moderator on a medium-sized vanilla SMP server. I hope we get along well. :)

You do sound like a great fit, but due to the small amount of people I'll be whitelisting, I'm going to deny just because it sounds like you will be splitting your time between other servers as well.

Yo,

Minecraft Username: Kalazrob

Why would you like to join?: Done a few little worlds here in single player and although it has been a fun unique minecraft experience I wanna see how it transitions in a multiplayer environment.  (Also I enjoy the company lol)

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Like I said I have played a few little worlds to the beginning but still fairly new to the mod.  As for minecraft in general, I have played since December 2011 so 3~ years.  Through this I have played for quite some time before using mods but then since I have usually had some type of mod one way or another since.

Any additional information that would help your case:Just a guy looking to see about meeting a few new people and enjoy a relatively new mod out.

Well hope to hear back soon, till then peace~

Accepted and Added.

Minecraft Username: pelemesh_KO

Why would you like to join?: Searching for nice skilled community, in singleplayer i can't share my builds with anyone or talk, so it become boring.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Playing MC from 1.6 beta had alot of experience with mods. I don't remember version of TFC that i started on but i  still can remember how there were stone picks :D

Any additional information that would help your case:  I'm just a guy that wan'ts to play on good tfc server.

Due to the small whitelist, acceptances are getting sparse. Denied, for now. :)

Minecraft Username: Electric Womble

Why would you like to join?:

I'd like to join a fresh server with a few good folks to while away the hours. I'm on a disability pension so I have many hours to while away and you can only play with yourself for so long before you go blind.........from staring at the screen of course.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:

Started playing from 1.3.2. I downloaded...how can I put this...an "unofficial demonstration copy" *coff* torrent to see what all the fuss was about. I started playing at about 4pm and the next thing I knew it was morning. Bought the game the next day and have been playing it ever since. Played TFC a few patches back but lost my world when my PC died...and my vanilla world.....and my FTB world. Suicide was considered but thought better of it. Just recently reinstalled TFC after seeing a YouTuber I watch (Etho from Mindcrack if you're interested) start his own world. 

Any additional information that would help your case:

You'll find me easy going and always happy to help. I also have cake. *Insert surreptitious wink here* 

Wow, sounds like Minecraft has taken you down a crazy road, haha. Anyway, I'll only be accepting a few more apps before we're maxed out, so thanks for the application but I'm going to have to deny.

P.S. Does your Minecraft Username really have a space in it?

Minecraft Username: wixo

Why would you like to join?: I'll be honest, it's Etho's videos that brought me here. Yet, I didn't want to disrupt the existing communities on already established TFC servers. A "fresh" server like yours seems like a good opportunity to properly learn the mod and meet some new people.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: With TFC? Minimal... Apart from 2 hours of gameplay I've only skimmed through the wiki and watched Direwolf20's fairly outdated review. Now Minecraft, that something I've been playing since alpha.

Any additional information that would help your case: I consider myself a fairly decent builder, always placing aesthetics above functionality. Though, with TFC's physics I'll have to rethink some of my designs. Conflicts and drama are really not my thing, so I don't have a hard time getting along with most people.

Accepted and Added.

Minecraft Username: CptSpyglass

Why would you like to join?:  I really like the mod, because I always like realism in games, but it kinda feels redundant to play in Singleplayer after a while. I also like seeing other people's builds and knowing that they can see mine (that's what I'm missing in singleplayer). Plus building is especially cool with this awesome chisel-feature, so I think I would have a lot more fun on a server...

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: been playing MC since beta 1.5 and currently also on a whitelisted vanilla server (it's dead though at the moment) and also played the mod until 2nd tier anvil about a month ago.

Any additional information that would help your case: idk. I'm german if that is of any interest. I think my english skills are sufficient though...Oh and I don't know if that applies to me, but you wrote 'no mods, that give you the upper hand...' and I can't play without optifine, so count me out if that's not an option...

Accepted, and optifine is completely acceptable, I'd even go as far as saying mini maps are fine as well.

Minecraft Username : Xx_SoulStealer_xX

Why I'd like to join : I would Like to see all the amazing builds possible within this Great Mod

My previous experiences with Terrafirmacraft and MInecraft in general? : I've barely played with this mod. I've been playing minecraft since 1.4.7

Any additional information that would help your case? : I'm an out going guy which never breaks rules :)

Sorry, denied.

Minecraft Username: Whiteclaws

Why would you like to join?: I don't like sp that much and I would like the guideance of other players.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I found terrafirmacraft not a long time ago and played it with a friend but he had major lagg issue's and couldn't play anymore, thats why I search a new server. I played regular minecraft since beta1.3 but know about it since alpha.

Any additional information that would help your case: I'm not just looking for a server but a community.

Sorry, denied.

Minecraft Username: Big_Bear91

Why would you like to join?: I'm looking for a new TFC community so i can have fun trying out the latest build

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: played TFC since 76 came out, played mostly modded minecraft for nearly 2 years

Any additional information that would help your case: I'm a build oriented player that loves to do community project

Sorry, gonna have to deny.

Minecraft Username: Aldrigg

Why would you like to join?: Because i like playing TerraFirmaCraft, and i like it even more playing with other people, i'd rather play cooperatively with others than play alone, and i find social dynamics (in games) interesting in general

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've been playing minecraft since 1.4 beta (the wolves update), and i just started playing TFC (heard about it in the Etho's youtube channel). I've been hosting a (TFC) private server for me and 2 other friends on my PC whenever we can play, about a week now.

Any additional information that would help your case: I played on a few servers before, most of them very small servers, but one of them kinda huge: the HeroCraft server. I've never had any problems like being banned or punished or anything else, and i always play fair (that is, only using what i'm allowed: no unfair mods like x-ray or anything like that). I also hosted minecraft servers just for me and about 3 or 4 other friends playing together a few times, usually 2 per year in the last 3 years or so. I've also read the rules, understand them, and will always abide by them.

Peace,

Simon

Sorry, denied. Have fun on your private server though! :D

Before I begin, I know you updated the original post, I saw that you said you are not accepting anyone else currently. But, I would just like to put my name in for a hopeful, future member.

Minecraft Username: supasilvaman

Why would you like to join?: I would like to join because Single player TFC is way too overwhelming for just one person to play; there are just too many things to do.  I want to play with a close-knit group of people who want to have fun and create an even better gameplay than what already is there. 

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:  I have played TFC a long time ago, but took a break because it was too complicated for just myself.  But since it apparently has picked up steam in the past month, I decided to try it again and it is more fun and more challenging then previously expected.  I played about a year to a year and half ago of TFC itself, but about four years of Vanilla Minecraft.  Then the whole Tekkit, FTB craze and all that fun stuff

Any additional information that would help your case: Honestly just looking to have fun and play with a good bunch of people.

Thanks

Sorry, sounds like you will be splitting your time between other servers. It's a small whitelists so I would prefer dedicated active members, denied.

Fair enough, best of luck.

User name minecraft: killer51409

I discover terra firma craft and i love so much sow i want to play with other player.

I have been playing minecraft for 2 years sow i have some experience with the game but it's too easy. I am new in terra firma but i never grief or do bad thing in server.

Thanks and i hope you will whitelist me.

User name minecraft: killer51409

I discover terra firma craft and i love so much sow i want to play with other player.

I have been playing minecraft for 2 years sow i have some experience with the game but it's too easy. I am new in terra firma but i never grief or do bad thing in server.

Thanks and i hope you will whitelist me.

Sorry, denied.

Hi. I guess it's too late now anyways, but I didn't get a response to my application. Would very much like to join you, but if it's too late, then no worries. :)

Minecraft Username: MrGyronimo

Why would you like to join?: I just found TFC a week ago and have been playing singleplayer, I'd like to try out SMP. This server seemed like the most eligable one, as it is fresh. :)

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: So one week with TFC, and 4 years with Minecraft, both vanilla and modded.

Any additional information that would help your case: I have played this game for a long time, and I've been on a lot of servers. I always get along well with the people I play with, and have been promoted to assist several times (I don't ever have any expectations for anyone to do so).

Ah, yes. I meant to come back to your app, accepted.

Minecraft Username: Antimattergizmo

Why would you like to join?: This mod is infinitely more fun with friends on a server.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've been a Minecraft veteran since April 10, 2010, with TFC since shortly after Crysyn started his survival guide series (so before the builds hit the 20s at the least)

Any additional information that would help your case: I would most likely--barring any burnout of the game--be playing every other day or so. 

Sorry, meant to come back to this app earlier. Accepted.