Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Tris514

[0.79.17] Barbaric Survival - Vanilla TFC Server | New Map - Jan 3rd | Whitelist - Closed

706 posts in this topic

Minecraft Username: _Ice_King__

Why would you like to join?: I believe that by joining a more genuine griefer free server it would add to the feel to TerraFirmaCraft.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have been playing Minecraft since version 1.2.5, I believe myself to be fairly good at Minecraft, and I have been playing TerraFirmaCraft for 2 months now with my friend Erimire and we have realized that our computers take no lag when playing on Servers instead of LAN Networks.

Any additional information that would help your case: I have a lot of experience with FTB, Technic, and many other modpacks. I also would entirely respect the rules. Finally I could bring one of the best builders in Minecraft and his name is Erimire, that is assuming you accept him when he makes his request. If you wish to see some of his work then go to the Minecraft Furnature Server. And that would be my case.

Age:23 Minecraft Username:grantgravity Why would you like to join?:I've been looking for a mod that would enhance vanilla Minecraft for a long, with no success. I found out about TerraFirmaCraft, did my research, and want to try playing. I prefer multiplayer over single player, so that's why I came here. What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:I've read a bit about TerraFirmaCraft on the wiki, and watched a few hours worth of YouTube videos on it. I've played Minecraft since Beta, and played on average of about 4-6 hours per week since I started. Any additional information that would help your case:

I'm a very mature player that is interested in trying something new. I'm polite and friendly, and I play frequently enough to be worth adding! :)I've attached some things that I've built in the past. 

post-8439-0-11766500-1400467593_thumb.jp

post-8439-0-15634900-1400467594_thumb.jp

post-8439-0-94259700-1400467594_thumb.jp

post-8439-0-16505600-1400467596_thumb.jp

post-8439-0-34887600-1400467597_thumb.jp

post-8439-0-51302300-1400467598_thumb.jp

post-8439-0-21444200-1400467718_thumb.jp

post-8439-0-49745200-1400467719_thumb.jp

Age: 25 Minecraft Username: rnobbe702 Why would you like to join?: I'd like to join to be on a server where I can co-op and work as a community with the new TFC mod. What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've been on one other TFC server back several versions ago. I played on vanilla server with Towny and additional mods. I most recently have played on Tekkit servers. I've played the most recent TFC mode solo to progress through the ages. Any additional information that would help your case: I've never been banned from a server and have assisted as advisor on a server before.

Age: 24 Minecraft Username: Eskamoe Why would you like to join?:

I'm hopping back into TFC after a short break from minecraft and have been perusing about for a good server to join and reintegrate

myself with the changed TFC bits since last I played.  Rather enjoyed some of the whitelist standards shown throughout the thread

so figured I'd give it a try for the server.  Hoping to find a good single server to join, not fond of having to server hop about.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: 

Regarding Minecraft I've been about and playing various mods, vanilla, or

likewise since shortly after survival made is debut.  Additionally I've tinkered about with mod files here and there, more for compatability concerns than creation,

ran as a moderator on a few servers, an Admin once or twice on others, albietly babysitting gets tiring very quickly on some of the more populated servers.

Picked up on TFC and have mostly been sticking to this mod for the majority of my minecraft time.

Regarding TerraFirmaCraft I started in with it when the mod moved from Alpha to Beta (Twas when the first multiplayer for TFC came online.  Didn't really

interest me until it was available as such.).  I played consistently for a good while from that point, occassional breaks and reunions with the mod after that.

Left off minecraft in general for a while, life and such, now coming back to it, looking forward to the changes in TFC.  Rather miss the days of world breaking

new updates coming out every half-week, adding an array of new things and such. Any additional information that would help your case:

I've played through every element of TFC that existed when I last broke off of the mod.  With a fair bit changed I've been rather eager to run through

the stages of TFC again, personally enjoying the interaction with other players in trade, development, advancement, etc etc the greatest.  Have a rather

large fondness for road systems in TFC interacting with established towns, mining outfits, and the like.

I'm aware that you are not accepting new people but I am going to apply anyway

Minecraft Username: dittoisepic

Why would you like to join?: Terrafirmacraft is a great mod, but single player is just not enough for me. I was looking for a good community vanilla TFC server and found this

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Been playing minecraft itself since 1.3 and been playing TFC for about a year now

Any additional information that would help your case:  I am: an expert smith and farmer, in the advanced classes in real life, mature, and get along well with other who do the same.

Thanks for considering me, if you do! :)

You seem very nice, possibly a future candidate. Denied, for now.

Hope there will be a open slot soon  :lol:

Minecraft Username: wizard_lance

Why would you like to join?: I have been looking for a terrafirmacraft server for a few days now and this one sounds like it has a good community being created and would love to be apart of it.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: My cousin showed me minecraft when it was in beta/2010 and I was hooked besides a few breaks here and there I have mostly played minecraft, I have been playing terrafirmacraft for about 2 weeks. I have not gotten very far in my single player but I got the just and also have the community and the wiki to help.  :) 

Any additional information that would help your case: I've seen a bunch of different ages being accepted and I like being with a mature group/community because then there is very little drama if non.

Hope you accept can't wait to play with a community on terrafirmacraft.  :D 

Well I certainly hope you are a mature 14 year old, generally I like to accept older people but you seem like a good exception :). Hope you're still available to play this server, if you've found another server to call home already let me know. Accepted.

Minecraft Username: HexBug

Why would you like to join?:i like the game and TFC is too hard to play by my self

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: i"d played in beta 0.77 this mod

Any additional information that would help your case: I am not premium'm too poor and can not buy the game and play with this economy it is very expensive to buy and I am from Colombia as the game is very expensive

Sorry, denied.

Age | 14

Username | bricehawk1

Reason Wanting To Join | I have played and watched TerraFirmaCraft but, my computer isn't good enough to play with decent FPS.

Previous Experience | I have played minecraft for 3 years now and have been watching Ethoslab play the mod and have also played a little bit (not much play time because ssp lag.

Extra | None that i can think of.

Sorry man, denied.

Age: 24 Minecraft Username: SwitchSB Why would you like to join?: Watching Etho's lets play got me into this. I have yet to actually try the mob because I hate single player, so I'd like to try it in a multiplayer environment. What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Years of Minecraft experience, but zero TFC. Any additional information that would help your case: ... whitelist me or I'll hax you!! (It's a joke o.o)Edit: Wasn't sure what you meant by apply with a reply... sorry.

For starters "apply with a reply" meant exactly this, so good job on that! Haha. Secondly maybe if you could expand a bit on your application and re-apply? It was a bit brief.., and I don't know about that "haxing" business... Haha

Minecraft Username: _Ice_King__

Why would you like to join?: I believe that by joining a more genuine griefer free server it would add to the feel to TerraFirmaCraft.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have been playing Minecraft since version 1.2.5, I believe myself to be fairly good at Minecraft, and I have been playing TerraFirmaCraft for 2 months now with my friend Erimire and we have realized that our computers take no lag when playing on Servers instead of LAN Networks.

Any additional information that would help your case: I have a lot of experience with FTB, Technic, and many other modpacks. I also would entirely respect the rules. Finally I could bring one of the best builders in Minecraft and his name is Erimire, that is assuming you accept him when he makes his request. If you wish to see some of his work then go to the Minecraft Furnature Server. And that would be my case.

Eh, sounds good to me, accepted and added.

Age:23 Minecraft Username:grantgravity Why would you like to join?:I've been looking for a mod that would enhance vanilla Minecraft for a long, with no success. I found out about TerraFirmaCraft, did my research, and want to try playing. I prefer multiplayer over single player, so that's why I came here. What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:I've read a bit about TerraFirmaCraft on the wiki, and watched a few hours worth of YouTube videos on it. I've played Minecraft since Beta, and played on average of about 4-6 hours per week since I started. Any additional information that would help your case:

I'm a very mature player that is interested in trying something new. I'm polite and friendly, and I play frequently enough to be worth adding! :)I've attached some things that I've built in the past.

Sounds great, love the builds and hope to see you online soon! Accepted.

Age: 25 Minecraft Username: rnobbe702 Why would you like to join?: I'd like to join to be on a server where I can co-op and work as a community with the new TFC mod. What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've been on one other TFC server back several versions ago. I played on vanilla server with Towny and additional mods. I most recently have played on Tekkit servers. I've played the most recent TFC mode solo to progress through the ages. Any additional information that would help your case: I've never been banned from a server and have assisted as advisor on a server before.

Sorry dude, denied.

Age: 24 Minecraft Username: Eskamoe Why would you like to join?:

I'm hopping back into TFC after a short break from minecraft and have been perusing about for a good server to join and reintegrate

myself with the changed TFC bits since last I played.  Rather enjoyed some of the whitelist standards shown throughout the thread

so figured I'd give it a try for the server.  Hoping to find a good single server to join, not fond of having to server hop about.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: 

Regarding Minecraft I've been about and playing various mods, vanilla, or

likewise since shortly after survival made is debut.  Additionally I've tinkered about with mod files here and there, more for compatability concerns than creation,

ran as a moderator on a few servers, an Admin once or twice on others, albietly babysitting gets tiring very quickly on some of the more populated servers.

Picked up on TFC and have mostly been sticking to this mod for the majority of my minecraft time.

Regarding TerraFirmaCraft I started in with it when the mod moved from Alpha to Beta (Twas when the first multiplayer for TFC came online.  Didn't really

interest me until it was available as such.).  I played consistently for a good while from that point, occassional breaks and reunions with the mod after that.

Left off minecraft in general for a while, life and such, now coming back to it, looking forward to the changes in TFC.  Rather miss the days of world breaking

new updates coming out every half-week, adding an array of new things and such. Any additional information that would help your case:

I've played through every element of TFC that existed when I last broke off of the mod.  With a fair bit changed I've been rather eager to run through

the stages of TFC again, personally enjoying the interaction with other players in trade, development, advancement, etc etc the greatest.  Have a rather

large fondness for road systems in TFC interacting with established towns, mining outfits, and the like.

Good stuff, accepted and added to the whitelist.

Hey if you're still interested, servers opened up to applications again and I'd be happy to accept your old app!

Just let me know if you're still looking for a TFC server.

Gday again :)

Just came in for a stickybeak to see what was happening and saw the post.

I'm very much still interested if you'll have me. I'm all out of cake but I have Bikkies if you can be bribed...... 

Gday again :)

Just came in for a stickybeak to see what was happening and saw the post.

I'm very much still interested if you'll have me. I'm all out of cake but I have Bikkies if you can be bribed...... 

Well in that case.. Accepted! Added you to the whitelist so you should be good to go.

Well in that case.. Accepted! Added you to the whitelist so you should be good to go.

Many thanks...

Auspicious start...Jump onto the server....It's dark.....It's raining....I'm all alone :)

Any thoughts to a teamspeak/skype thingy?

Minecraft Username: Knightedshadow

Why would you like to join?: I'm looking to experience Terrafirmacraft in its full glory through the cooperation of many in a friendly multiplayer environment. Singleplayer worlds feel lonely, empty and hardly enticing however just the thought of other players over that horizon encourages me to do my best in any activity I pursue.

I have been playing minecraft since version 1.8.1: the adventure update, using a account loaned to me by a friend until I found I couldn't go on without buying this game. I have had terrafirmacraft installed for over a month, cycling through many different worlds to get a new experience of the realism that comes with such an in-depth and exciting experience.

Any additional information that would help your case:

I like to think of myself as a friendly person, one who would answer the question of the chat-spamming newbie with a smile. I can be a trusted member of a team, while also being capable of feats of devious strategy when my survival is questioned. One thing that recommends me further is that, unlike most people on the internet I can actually spell and string together a sentence with a reasonable degree of proficiency!

Time zone, location, name(*Optional):

Time zone: Adelaide (+9:30 hours). Location: Adelaide, South Australia. Name: Alexander (though nobody calls me that, I go by Alex by choice)

Minecraft Username: Remi_M

Why would you like to join?:

This server looks like one I would enjoy playing on. It looks like it is very new, and I like joining servers as they are starting out.

It also does not have any additional mods/plugins to TFC, and it has rules and is ran in a way that I agree with. 

I have played Minecraft for about a year and a half, and generally I like working on big projects. I enjoy vanilla very much, but lately I've grown tired of it.

I have messed a little bit around with mods, but not too much. I'm new to TerraFirmaCraft, and am extremely excited to play on a server with it installed as I very much enjoy the survival aspect of minecraft. 

I have a lot of time on my hands right now, so if I am indeed whitelisted I will most likely be playing a lot, though in a few weeks I will probably have less time to play.

As I said earlier I love working on large projects and I also love being in a community and building stuff with other people (though I suspect it will be more surviving than building on this server).

I live in Norway (+1 GMT), and I usually play the most around midnight. My name is Remi.

For starters "apply with a reply" meant exactly this, so good job on that! Haha. Secondly maybe if you could expand a bit on your application and re-apply? It was a bit brief.., and I don't know about that "haxing" business... Haha

Attempt #2: xD

Age: 24 Minecraft Username: SwitchSB Why would you like to join?: I have yet to try the mod because I'm not a fan of single player. It gets boring too quick because you're so lonely. :( I'd like to start in a fun, mature, multiplayer setting. What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have 3 years experience with vanilla minecraft. I have been admin on a server and helped with many important builds on another. (ex. Spawn, enderfarm, Nether hub, etc) I have played so much vanilla it has become way too easy for me and hence, got a little boring. TFC looks like a lot more of a challenge and so I'm very interested to try it out, but I have no experience with it yet. Just what I've seen on youtube lets plays. (I will be having the wiki up all the time so I won't be bothering anyone with questions) Any additional information that would help your case: I would classify myself as a builder. I very much enjoy the building process of this game and I'm fairly good at it. I'm a pretty social person so I'd get along with everyone. I have teamspeak and skype for if people wanna voice chat.Just other info about myself. I graduated from college for Digital Arts & Design couple years ago. I skateboard and play acoustic guitar. I usually play in the mornings and evenings. (EST)

Age:23 Minecraft Username: NoahHix Why would you like to join?: looking for a good *vanilla* terrafirmacraft server. after playing single player a while i want to try out server play What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: while fairly new to terrafirmacraft i am a very experienced minecraft player Any additional information that would help your case: i am very functional builder and just enjoy playing the game with others. i am actively a mod on a large vanilla minecraft server

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): EST

I'm not sure how you can call a servers community dumb when you haven't once logged onto it..

i think sir you need a few lessons in the english language. i didnt call the community dumb i called paying to be on the server dumb. big difference. my server is a 200 man one. .il happily let anyone on as long as they follow simple rules..so no paying for stuff just plain fun.. why should i charge anyone for TFC when i dont own the mod and im not donating to its development.

Age: 16 Minecraft Username: Knightedshadow Why would you like to join?: I'm looking to experience Terrafirmacraft in its full glory through the cooperation of many in a friendly multiplayer environment. Singleplayer worlds feel lonely, empty and hardly enticing however just the thought of other players over that horizon encourages me to do my best in any activity I pursue. What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:

I have been playing minecraft since version 1.8.1: the adventure update, using a account loaned to me by a friend until I found I couldn't go on without buying this game. I have had terrafirmacraft installed for over a month, cycling through many different worlds to get a new experience of the realism that comes with such an in-depth and exciting experience. Any additional information that would help your case:

I like to think of myself as a friendly person, one who would answer the question of the chat-spamming newbie with a smile. I can be a trusted member of a team, while also being capable of feats of devious strategy when my survival is questioned. One thing that recommends me further is that, unlike most people on the internet I can actually spell and string together a sentence with a reasonable degree of proficiency!

Time zone: Adelaide (+9:30 hours). Location: Adelaide, South Australia. Name: Alexander (though nobody calls me that, I go by Alex by choice)

Good to have you on board, accepted and added.

Minecraft Username: Remi_M Why would you like to join?:

This server looks like one I would enjoy playing on. It looks like it is very new, and I like joining servers as they are starting out.

It also does not have any additional mods/plugins to TFC, and it has rules and is ran in a way that I agree with.  What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:

I have played Minecraft for about a year and a half, and generally I like working on big projects. I enjoy vanilla very much, but lately I've grown tired of it.

I have messed a little bit around with mods, but not too much. I'm new to TerraFirmaCraft, and am extremely excited to play on a server with it installed as I very much enjoy the survival aspect of minecraft. 

I have a lot of time on my hands right now, so if I am indeed whitelisted I will most likely be playing a lot, though in a few weeks I will probably have less time to play.

As I said earlier I love working on large projects and I also love being in a community and building stuff with other people (though I suspect it will be more surviving than building on this server).

I live in Norway (+1 GMT), and I usually play the most around midnight. My name is Remi.

Nice app Remi, accepted and added.

Age:  19 Minecraft Username:  Ham_Rove Why would you like to join?

I really like Terrafirmacraft and figured it'd be fun to play with other people.  Have fun and all that.  It eventually gets boring in singleplayer and multiplayer would add more to the experience, cooperating, building, meet new people.  Plus it's a fairly new server and I think it'd be cool to play on a server starting out, make an impression on the world and all. What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:I've played Minecraft on and off for several months, with and without mods.  I enjoy the game, Terrafirmacraft I like a lot as it adds a whole new spin on the game with it's higher emphasis on survival (which had previously been remarkably easy), it adds a whole new different spin to the game.  I also enjoy building typically, and am particularly meticulous when I build.  I have not had any grand building projects yet though.

I am not a griefer or troll and would like to assist in any building projects, large or small.  I like to think I'm an overall friendly person (so long as I'm not trolled or anything), and I have plenty of time on my hands at the moment.  I'm more than willing to help!

Mountain Standard Time (Arizona), Arizona, Andrew (Andy is fine)

Minecraft Username: dat_moosey

Why would you like to join?: My friend and I would like to join a multiplayer TerraFirmaCraft server for more human interaction. 

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Been playing on the stone age in single player TerraFirmaCraft, and i've been playing Minecraft since alpha.

Any additional information that would help your case: Im looking for a server for me and my friend to play on, which would increase the server population by 2.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): US Maryland