Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Tris514

[0.79.17] Barbaric Survival - Vanilla TFC Server | New Map - Jan 3rd | Whitelist - Closed

706 posts in this topic

Attempt #2: xD

Age: 24 Minecraft Username: SwitchSB Why would you like to join?: I have yet to try the mod because I'm not a fan of single player. It gets boring too quick because you're so lonely. :( I'd like to start in a fun, mature, multiplayer setting. What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have 3 years experience with vanilla minecraft. I have been admin on a server and helped with many important builds on another. (ex. Spawn, enderfarm, Nether hub, etc) I have played so much vanilla it has become way too easy for me and hence, got a little boring. TFC looks like a lot more of a challenge and so I'm very interested to try it out, but I have no experience with it yet. Just what I've seen on youtube lets plays. (I will be having the wiki up all the time so I won't be bothering anyone with questions) Any additional information that would help your case: I would classify myself as a builder. I very much enjoy the building process of this game and I'm fairly good at it. I'm a pretty social person so I'd get along with everyone. I have teamspeak and skype for if people wanna voice chat.Just other info about myself. I graduated from college for Digital Arts & Design couple years ago. I skateboard and play acoustic guitar. I usually play in the mornings and evenings. (EST)

Much better, TFC newbys are very much welcome here so you should fit right in. Accepted and added.

Age:23 Minecraft Username: NoahHix Why would you like to join?: looking for a good *vanilla* terrafirmacraft server. after playing single player a while i want to try out server play What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: while fairly new to terrafirmacraft i am a very experienced minecraft player Any additional information that would help your case: i am very functional builder and just enjoy playing the game with others. i am actively a mod on a large vanilla minecraft server

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): EST

Sorry mate, denied.

Age:  19 Minecraft Username:  Ham_Rove Why would you like to join?

I really like Terrafirmacraft and figured it'd be fun to play with other people.  Have fun and all that.  It eventually gets boring in singleplayer and multiplayer would add more to the experience, cooperating, building, meet new people.  Plus it's a fairly new server and I think it'd be cool to play on a server starting out, make an impression on the world and all. What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:I've played Minecraft on and off for several months, with and without mods.  I enjoy the game, Terrafirmacraft I like a lot as it adds a whole new spin on the game with it's higher emphasis on survival (which had previously been remarkably easy), it adds a whole new different spin to the game.  I also enjoy building typically, and am particularly meticulous when I build.  I have not had any grand building projects yet though.

Any additional information that would help your case:

I am not a griefer or troll and would like to assist in any building projects, large or small.  I like to think I'm an overall friendly person (so long as I'm not trolled or anything), and I have plenty of time on my hands at the moment.  I'm more than willing to help!

Time zone, location, name(*Optional):

Mountain Standard Time (Arizona), Arizona, Andrew (Andy is fine)

Awesome, great to have you. Accepted and added.

Age: 17 Minecraft Username: dat_moosey Why would you like to join?: My friend and I would like to join a multiplayer TerraFirmaCraft server for more human interaction.  What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Been playing on the stone age in single player TerraFirmaCraft, and i've been playing Minecraft since alpha. Any additional information that would help your case: Im looking for a server for me and my friend to play on, which would increase the server population by 2.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): US Maryland

We're pretty much full up on players now, so I'm gonna have to deny.

Minecraft username: syndrome_121

Why would you like to join?: I've been playing on minecraft servers for over 2 and a half years now and i'd like a little change from my usual servers. I'm also rather bored of single player and i'm interested in playing some multiplayer on a good mature server.

What previous experience do you have with terrafirmacraft or minecraft in general?: I have played minecraft since the alpha and terrafirmacraft for around a year now. I also was an admin in several bukkit servers in late last year.

Any additional information that would help your case: I play almost every evening and am very happy to help the newbies to the mod with any questions they ask. I am a very peaceful player and prefer to shy away from PVP situations. I'm a whiz with redstone and interesting contraptions and i know the TFC mod very well. 

Timezone: EST

Does anyone know how or if you even can, edit posts using HTML format?

*Edit: I suppose this is in the wrong thread, never mind.

Server go splat? I'm poking its carcass but getting no response 

Update: Server back

Server is down again, and has been down all day.... Is it maybe possible to get it to auto-restart? These server downtimes are driving me crazy

Hello, just let us run our server how we want to. If you don't like our server (even though you haven't even been on it) then why stick around on our forum post. Just go back to your "200 man server."

Hello, just let us run our server how we want to. If you don't like our server (even though you haven't even been on it) then why stick around on our forum post. Just go back to your "200 man server."

I don't know who you're talking to, but in case you are talking to me:

I have in fact been on the server a lot the past days (when the server is up), and I do like the server.

However, I'm not able to play as much as I'd like because the server is down until late afternoon my time, so I can only play a little before it gets too late.

Is the server downtime intentional (you shut down the server for the night) or does it go down because it crashes? Just curious...

I don't know who you're talking to, but in case you are talking to me:

I have in fact been on the server a lot the past days (when the server is up), and I do like the server.

However, I'm not able to play as much as I'd like because the server is down until late afternoon my time, so I can only play a little before it gets too late.

Is the server downtime intentional (you shut down the server for the night) or does it go down because it crashes? Just curious...

Sorry Remi, the server is in fact "crashing". I've heard it thrown around that if players TFC configs don't match the server's config settings it can cause problems, not sure if this is 100% true. However I would like everyone to empty there config files before logging on to the server, and I would recommend not changing any settings in it as it may cause problems. I'm currently updating the server to Beta 0.78.17, so you should all be prepared for that to happen very shortly as well.

Thanks for being patients, I don't have as much time on my hands as I would like, as I am in my final weeks of college so that tends to be where my priorities lay, but I am trying to juggle the two. It also doesn't help that we have a very diverse community so are time zones are opposing each other greatly.

*Edit: Just to be clear, you only have to delete config files that have "TFC" in the name. I hope this does resolve some issues.

Thanks again,

Cheerio

Sorry Remi, the server is in fact "crashing". I've heard it thrown around that if players TFC configs don't match the server's config settings it can cause problems, not sure if this is 100% true. However I would like everyone to empty there config files before logging on to the server, and I would recommend not changing any settings in it as it may cause problems. I'm currently updating the server to Beta 0.78.17, so you should all be prepared for that to happen very shortly as well.

Thanks for being patients, I don't have as much time on my hands as I would like, as I am in my final weeks of college so that tends to be where my priorities lay, but I am trying to juggle the two. It also doesn't help that we have a very diverse community so are time zones are opposing each other greatly.

Thanks again,

Kunze

No worries man! I've emptied my config files, hopefully the crashes are resolved soon. Good luck with your finals, and thanks for the update.

Now we at least know what's going on.

If is is how you say, that the server crashes because of the config files not matching the server, then people should delete any minimap mod. The minimap mods create their own config files, and I don't think there's any way around that.

If is is how you say, that the server crashes because of the config files not matching the server, then people should delete any minimap mod. The minimap mods create their own config files, and I don't think there's any way around that.

I read it was a different situation cause if year lengths are different in player configs vs the servers config it can cause problems. I only asked for people to delete their whole config just incase of any other discrepancies.

Auto saving crashed the server earlier today, not sure why but I've turned it off for now. Servers online.

Sorry, meant to come back to this app earlier. Accepted.

And sorry for not coming back to the thread, exams are killer. Look forward to playing soon as I'm added. At least with multiplayer I can't ragequit my world like I always do.

And sorry for not coming back to the thread, exams are killer. Look forward to playing soon as I'm added. At least with multiplayer I can't ragequit my world like I always do.

Ah, it appears your name wasn't whitelisted. It is now, so hope to see you soon.

Age: 16 Minecraft Username: Banished_Creeper Why would you like to join?: I have been looking for a server for this mod forever and I finally found one and i am super excited if I get accepted What previous experience do you have with TerraFirma Craft and Minecraft in general?: Well in MineCraft I am veryt experenced I have played since 1.1 Beta and on TerraFirmaCraft I am kinda skilled I know some of the basics but thats about it but i am willing to learn and want to have fun with players! Any additional information that would help your case: Im not a rage quitter so dont worry about that I am loyal to server and I might consider donating if I really like it Time zone, location, name(*Optional): I live in Texas so about Western Hemisphere 

Minecraft Username: epichand10 

Why would you like to join?: I've been looking for a TFC server so that I dont have to be bored by myself  in SMP.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've played Mincecraft since Beta 1.7.3 and have randomly played TFC for about half of a year.

Any additional information that would help your caseVery nice and trustworthy person, have helped in situations admins should take care of when I'm not an admin.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Eastern Standard Time (EST), Pennsylvania, Michael. 

Minecraft Username: MylesAnderson

Why would you like to join?: i like playing on servers but all the terrafirmacraft servers are either whitelisted or over-populated

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: ive been playing various modpacks for over a year now and i have played terrafirmacraft single player for a week or so and i am getting the hang of it 

Any additional information that would help your case: im an easy going guy i follow the rules and don't make trouble

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): (UTC-06:00) Central Time

Just to be clear, we are not accepting anymore applications, so you my as well not even apply at this time.

Minecraft Username:  ClassicDagger
Why would you like to join?: So I can enjoy some TFC with other players.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Long experience with Minecraft. Familiar with the mechanics and details of TerraFirmaCraft.

Any additional information that would help your case: I'm mature, and is a great source of information. Being friendly to the community is a priority.

MC Username: VolcanoTheOne

Why?: i have played this game a while all alone and its starting to get really boring, so i would love to find a server with no kids/griefers/haters that may would destroy everything that i may have buildt and or have used a lot of time creating. I also want to find a great community to share info and tips and peacefully play along with, so i wanted to give this server a try.

Experience: Minecraft... ask me for a recipe and il know it, Minecraft is just a little to simple for me. TerraFirmaCraft is more realistic and fun to play, i might not know everything about it but i am trying my best to learn.

Ad Info: There isnt to much to say, im a peaceful player searching for a server free from griefing and anoying players, a good staff is also important. Im also willing to donate if the server goes bad or anything.

Timezone: Norway, (UTC+01:00)

Minecraft Username: QuantumNoodle

Why would you like to join?: Just want to make some new friends playing TFC :)

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Not much TFC experience except for videos on YouTube. I have been playing single player for a few days now though. As for Minecraft experience, I bought it in October 2012 and have played it over the years.

Any additional information that would help your case: I have been part of the staff on multiple Minecraft servers in the past, if that helps to warrant that I won't grief or harm the server in any way.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): GMT +8, Hong Kong, Meg.