Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Tris514

[0.79.17] Barbaric Survival - Vanilla TFC Server | New Map - Jan 3rd | Whitelist - Closed

706 posts in this topic

Gday,

Hope you're still keeping an eye on this forum as I have no other way of contact.

The donation button won't work for me. Do I need a Paypal account for it to function even though it says I don't?

And I don't know if it is because I play at strange times being in Australia but it has been real quiet on the server for a while. Any thoughts on letting some newbies on?

Minecraft Username: karting29

Why would you like to join us?: Well, for starters I hate playing Minecraft alone, furthermore, I've just found out about this mod on TwitchTV and it really does look awesome! I'm the kind of guy who likes to do everything from scratch and this mod seems to offer this!

What previous experience do you have with TFC and Minecraft?: I've played Minecraft for near on 2 years now, I have played MANY tekkit and FTB/Direwolf servers, I have never played TFC but I'm applying here to hopefully mingle and learn with the community!

Additional information: I've noticed that your server is five slots and it could maybe use a help-in hand, in the summer i'm getting a job to be able to fund my car (at 17) I could donate a small fee towards the server to help you guys out a little!

Time Zone: London (GMT). 0+

Thanks for taking my application into consideration, I look forward to hearing from you in the near future! :)

Thanks, Luke.

Gday,

Hope you're still keeping an eye on this forum as I have no other way of contact.

The donation button won't work for me. Do I need a Paypal account for it to function even though it says I don't?

And I don't know if it is because I play at strange times being in Australia but it has been real quiet on the server for a while. Any thoughts on letting some newbies on

Hey hey, as for the donation button, it seems I can't actually implement a real HTML button on a forum post so it's actually just a linked picture, having said that the link seems to change periodically so it tends not to work after a certain amount of time. I don't handle donations for the most part so I suggest you talk to cardzzz via a message on the forums here, or Skype (Skype Username: mobcrew101 ). Now I did look at the server chat and it seems only you have been on the past few days, so I'll definitely consider opening up whitelisting to new players, thanks for sticking around! -Cheerio

Minecraft Username: QuantumNoodle

Why would you like to join?: Just want to make some new friends playing TFC :)

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Not much TFC experience except for videos on YouTube. I have been playing single player for a few days now though. As for Minecraft experience, I bought it in October 2012 and have played it over the years.

Any additional information that would help your case: I have been part of the staff on multiple Minecraft servers in the past, if that helps to warrant that I won't grief or harm the server in any way.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): GMT +8, Hong Kong, Meg.

Accepted and added!

Minecraft Username:shyinryu

Why would you like to join?: ive been hosting off my own computer but  no one wants to play with me :( Id just like to be in a multiplier setting with other people while learning more about this fun mod. Also I like the fact its whitelisted with no other mods. 

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Been playing Minecraft since alpha, TerraFirmaCraft 3 weeks on my own home pc hosted server.  I 3rd party host my own survival Minecraft server as well. 

Any additional information that would help your case: Im friendly , helpful and dont greif. I think i would be a great addition to the community on your server. 

Age:32 Minecraft Username: Busses_and_Cars Why would you like to join?: I'm up to the iron age in single player TFC and the materials you need to advance further are a chore to get. I think it'd be fun to have other folks to trade with and maybe work on larger collaborative projects. What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: TFC, about a month, up to wrought iron tools; Vanilla Minecraft, about a year of playing with some friends on a shared survival server and a couple dozen UHCs. Any additional information that would help your case: I never grief, and I'm happy to help newer players learn the basics of the mod. Time zone, location, name(*Optional):

Age:32 Minecraft Username: Busses_and_Cars Why would you like to join?: I'm up to the iron age in single player TFC and the materials you need to advance further are a chore to get. I think it'd be fun to have other folks to trade with and maybe work on larger collaborative projects. What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: TFC, about a month, up to wrought iron tools; Vanilla Minecraft, about a year of playing with some friends on a shared survival server and a couple dozen UHCs. Any additional information that would help your case: I never grief, and I'm happy to help newer players learn the basics of the mod. Time zone, location, name(*Optional):

Accepted and added.

Minecraft Username: iced_adams666

Why would you like to join?: TFC single player gets really boring and I would like to have a community to play with

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Ive been playing minecraft since alpha and tfc since build 40 or so

Any additional information that would help your case: Again I've been playing TFC since about build 40 and know almost everypart of the mod, I'm told I'm a great and mature guy to talk to and play with, and all around just want to have fun with the community

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): EST., CT, USA, Aric

Minecraft Username: Connor112

Why would you like to join?: I started playing terrafirmacraft a little while ago and I really liked it. I thought it would be cool to play it with other people who also enjoy this mod pack.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have a little bit of experience with TFC, but i have been playing minecraft for years

Any additional information that would help your case: Even though I'm 16 I am closer to 17.

Username:XxAkrati0xX

why would i like to join: because i started playing terrafirmacraft for a few days now and I feel a little bit lonley so i would like to play with other players and discover the mod with them.

any additional information that would help youre case: i love playing mutliplayer games and make friends and the thing that i want is a game like terrafirmacraft where the animals get preganant you need to drink etc. there is no game/mod so terrafirmacraft is AWESOME

timezone,location,name: UTC/GMT -5h, Peru,lima

Minecraft Username: wb6644 (made the account 4 years ago)

Why would you like to join?: i'm rather new to tfc and think a server would be more fun and more helpful. also ive always had a liking towards white listed servers when it comes to modded minecraft. i used to host my own servers but always got annoyed by the complaints people made and people begging for OP.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: ive played tfc for a few hours and know the basics. minecraft i have had since beta 1.6 and play it a ton. i got cut off ever since the redstone update in terms of redstone work though. 

Any additional information that would help your case: ive had lots of experience on white listed servers i cant stand regular servers most of the time. I've been put in spot of authority in games such as TF2 , WoW , and minecraft as officers , admins , and moderators. im not begging for most just showing i can be trusted ;) .

Time zone, location, name: MST , Colorado , William

Minecraft Username: wb6644 (made the account 4 years ago)

Why would you like to join?: i'm rather new to tfc and think a server would be more fun and more helpful. also ive always had a liking towards white listed servers when it comes to modded minecraft. i used to host my own servers but always got annoyed by the complaints people made and people begging for OP.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: ive played tfc for a few hours and know the basics. minecraft i have had since beta 1.6 and play it a ton. i got cut off ever since the redstone update in terms of redstone work though. 

Any additional information that would help your case: ive had lots of experience on white listed servers i cant stand regular servers most of the time. I've been put in spot of authority in games such as TF2 , WoW , and minecraft as officers , admins , and moderators. im not begging for most just showing i can be trusted ;) .

Time zone, location, name: MST , Colorado , William

Accepted and added. I'm curious as to why your punctuation appears to be missing almost all together?

Just a hint to future applicants, I do like to see proper english syntax on the applications.

Username:XxAkrati0xX

why would i like to join: because i started playing terrafirmacraft for a few days now and I feel a little bit lonley so i would like to play with other players and discover the mod with them.

any additional information that would help youre case: i love playing mutliplayer games and make friends and the thing that i want is a game like terrafirmacraft where the animals get preganant you need to drink etc. there is no game/mod so terrafirmacraft is AWESOME

timezone,location,name: UTC/GMT -5h, Peru,lima

Sorry man, denied. However I could have to agree with you TFC is quite awesome!

Why would you like to join?: I started playing terrafirmacraft a little while ago and I really liked it. I thought it would be cool to play it with other people who also enjoy this mod pack.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have a little bit of experience with TFC, but i have been playing minecraft for years

Any additional information that would help your case: Even though I'm 16 I am closer to 17.

Ehhh... sorry, denied.

Not sure if you're still accepting applications, but I see other people have submit them recently, so why not.

Minecraft Username: XDdrummer

Why would you like to join?: I would like to join this server purely for enjoying Minecraft in a safe (grief-free), friendly enviroment with other players to interact with and have fun with. I'm not a fan of servers who accept everyone then expect there to be no issues with griefing, stealing, etc... and I can see that you are being very careful with who you accept or deny in order to make this a safe & mature community, and I appreciate that, and would love to join your community and make myself at home. I spend a fair bit of my time devoted to Marching band, as I am involved in a fairly high-ranked Highschool marching band (made it to nationals past 10 years, although I wasn't there for all of them :P 'course, never won nationals, but..), and when I get done with my practices I need to relax. I generally spend that time playing Minecraft!

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: As for TerraFirmaCraft, I have been playing for several weeks, to maybe a month? Along with watching let's plays on YouTube, as I do, and learning a lot of things about how the mod works. In terms of Minecraft in general, I have played minecraft since version 1.4.7, and since then I have played vanilla, Pixelmon, modpacks, minigames.. you name it. I have mastered the art of Minecraft, persay. I also have Minecraft a somewhat unusual bit of experience in Minecraft, as I code mods/plugins for the game.

Any additional information that would help your case: I feel I could be deemed trustworthy by the fact that I have been a staff member on servers belonging to that of Skydoesminecraft, xRpMx13, and Ssundee, as well as being a Chat moderator on Twitch.tv for Minecrafters such as Aureylian and CaptainSparklez. I have been involved in many whitelisted servers, most of which have closed down since. I am fine with helping others, and enjoy being active in chat and interacting with the other players on the server. Getting to know them, having fun & joking around, etc. 

Please note that although I have staffed these servers, I am not currently staffing them and will be able to be active on your server as opposed to splitting what time I have between many. 

Time Zone: EST | Location: Michigan, USA | Name: Chris

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. I was going to remove the italics from the application, but it wouldn't let me for some reason, so I apologize.
I hope to see you & your community on the server soon! -XDdrummer

Hello, I may be interested in joining this server. I have a few questions: how populated is the server? How much experience do the admins have as far as owning MC servers? What's the population's general time zone?

Thanks in advance.

Not sure if you're still accepting applications, but I see other people have submit them recently, so why not.

Minecraft Username: XDdrummer

Why would you like to join?: I would like to join this server purely for enjoying Minecraft in a safe (grief-free), friendly enviroment with other players to interact with and have fun with. I'm not a fan of servers who accept everyone then expect there to be no issues with griefing, stealing, etc... and I can see that you are being very careful with who you accept or deny in order to make this a safe & mature community, and I appreciate that, and would love to join your community and make myself at home. I spend a fair bit of my time devoted to Marching band, as I am involved in a fairly high-ranked Highschool marching band (made it to nationals past 10 years, although I wasn't there for all of them :P 'course, never won nationals, but..), and when I get done with my practices I need to relax. I generally spend that time playing Minecraft!

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: As for TerraFirmaCraft, I have been playing for several weeks, to maybe a month? Along with watching let's plays on YouTube, as I do, and learning a lot of things about how the mod works. In terms of Minecraft in general, I have played minecraft since version 1.4.7, and since then I have played vanilla, Pixelmon, modpacks, minigames.. you name it. I have mastered the art of Minecraft, persay. I also have Minecraft a somewhat unusual bit of experience in Minecraft, as I code mods/plugins for the game.

Any additional information that would help your case: I feel I could be deemed trustworthy by the fact that I have been a staff member on servers belonging to that of Skydoesminecraft, xRpMx13, and Ssundee, as well as being a Chat moderator on Twitch.tv for Minecrafters such as Aureylian and CaptainSparklez. I have been involved in many whitelisted servers, most of which have closed down since. I am fine with helping others, and enjoy being active in chat and interacting with the other players on the server. Getting to know them, having fun & joking around, etc. 

Please note that although I have staffed these servers, I am not currently staffing them and will be able to be active on your server as opposed to splitting what time I have between many. 

Time Zone: EST | Location: Michigan, USA | Name: Chris

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. I was going to remove the italics from the application, but it wouldn't let me for some reason, so I apologize.

I hope to see you & your community on the server soon! -XDdrummer

Great app, definitely accepted. Yes my eyes did start to twitch out a slightly while reading the italics, but no biggy. Haha

Hello, I may be interested in joining this server. I have a few questions: how populated is the server? How much experience do the admins have as far as owning MC servers? What's the population's general time zone?

Thanks in advance.

Currently the server has a few people on and off throughout the day, this low traffic is mainly a cause of the many whitelisted members losing interest in the mod I suppose(?), but the members that are on are quite active and very nice people. I myself am just in my final weeks of my college program so I've been hard in he books recently and should definitely have more time to actually play on the server in a few weeks from now. I am however still constantly monitoring the server and moderating the community, though there really aren't any trouble makers on the server at all.

I myself basically manage the server and deal with this whole TFC community, although cardzzz is the one that supports it and funds the server. I've had previous experience running Minecraft servers and I can, for the most part, problem solve my way through most any situation as far as server side management goes. I'm not an overly proud guy and can accept advise or criticism on the way I run the server, so let me know of any issues you may have.

There's really no one place people are from on this server, I've accepted applications from literally all over the globe. If it helps any, the server itself is located in the US and I personally am from Canada (Timezone: PST).

Well I dont know if the applications are still open or not but here goes anyway

Minecraft Username: RippingSpirit

Why would you like to join?: I have found that if i try and play things by myself i get bored very quickly but when playing on a server the energy of something new lasts so much longer and i have greatly enjoyed Single player and i don't want this desire to play to burnout.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I haven't been playing TerraFirmaCraft long but I have been playing Minecraft for a few years I've done a lot of modded Minecraft and Vanilla alike. I have played on many servers even and was even mod/admin on one none of which I still really play I'll log on once in a while just to say hi to some old friends. I'm one of those people that like to make giant builds like castles or mountains in the sky and enjoy almost all of Minecraft just to enjoy it.

Any additional information that would help your case: Although i live in Alberta, Canada i work nights so my days/nights are about 11 later than normal.

Time zone, location, name: I believe its GMT-7 could be wrong, Which is as stated above Alberta, Canada, Everyone online calls me "Rip" or "Spirit" i don't really have a preference  

Minecraft Username: therealfaloun

Why would you like to join?: One of my friends (Busses_And_Cars) recently joined this server, and I'd like to try out more TFC since Vanilla has gotten a little stale.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've only played a little TFC so far, but it seems like an interesting challenge, and I'm addicted to Etho's TFC LP.  I'm mostly looking forward to building things with micro blocks.  I also run a whitelisted Vanilla server for some friends, and I've been playing for about a year and a half.  

Any additional information that would help your case: I have no desire to grief; it takes the fun out of the game.  I'm also not really interested in spending my limited free time rebuilding things.  I'm just looking for a friendly server where I can try out TFC with my friend.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Eastern Time Zone, USA.

Minecraft Username: therealfaloun

Why would you like to join?: One of my friends (Busses_And_Cars) recently joined this server, and I'd like to try out more TFC since Vanilla has gotten a little stale.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've only played a little TFC so far, but it seems like an interesting challenge, and I'm addicted to Etho's TFC LP.  I'm mostly looking forward to building things with micro blocks.  I also run a whitelisted Vanilla server for some friends, and I've been playing for about a year and a half.  

Any additional information that would help your case: I have no desire to grief; it takes the fun out of the game.  I'm also not really interested in spending my limited free time rebuilding things.  I'm just looking for a friendly server where I can try out TFC with my friend.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Eastern Time Zone, USA.

Accepted and added.

Minecraft Username: Darkslayer14202

Why would you like to join?: I want to play on this server because i hate playing alone, it is more fun playing with people, but other servers has too much people in it and its crowded, so i would like to go on a whitelist server, also recently vanilla Minecraft is boring, i need more challenge and new experience in minecraft, so im playing TerraFirmaCraft.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:                                                       I had played Terrafirmacraft for 2 months and i know how to craft, knap, make a forge, a barn, breed animals, farming, nutrients in soil, fighting monsters and making charcoal from log piles. I also played vanilla MInecraft for a while, i played from MInecraft 1.4.7 until Minecraft 1.7.5, i had been a Admin on a cracked Minecraft server, but that server is closed, it was BarrackzCraft i think. i mostly played on servers for Vanilla Minecraft, but it is boring and i want a new experience.

Any additional information that would help your case: I want to share ideas, sharing knowledge to newbies, and build stuff and make friends to fill up my summer holidays.

Time zone, location, name: My time zone is UTC+08:00 and My location is in Central indonesia, Bali, My name is Milo.  :) 

note: Sorry for my bad english and grammar errors, im indonesian and im improving my english ^_^ 

Why would you like to join?: I really like playing TFC and it is even better when playing with other people, unfortunately the previous server I played on got shut down, so now I need a new server to be apart of.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have maybe 2 weeks of experience with TFC but years of experience with minecraft

Any additional information that would help your case: I am pretty good at TFC and enjoy working with other people to accomplish harder tasks