Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Tris514

[0.79.17] Barbaric Survival - Vanilla TFC Server | New Map - Jan 3rd | Whitelist - Closed

706 posts in this topic

I would like to apply

username:KILLpix7

I would like to apply cause all public ones suck and have a lot of lag

I have played FTB,Tekkit and regular for years and i would like to play terrafirma craft with other people and without lagging

Thank you and i hope you take this into consideration

Minecraft Username: PsychoDucks

Why would you like to join?: i need a server to play on and this one seems legit

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: i've been playing minecraft since alpha

Any additional information that would help your case: it seems fun? i have a funny name on this forum too so that's a plus

solidesquare555

to have fun!! :D

playing minecraft for years but recently got into tfc

i once played minecraft for 46 hours straight and had to be rushed to er when i started crying blood...

Minecraft username: champ793

Why would you like to join?: My friends and I have been looking for a good Terrafirmacraft server for a few days now but with little success. All the servers we have joined were laggy and unstable. We stumbled across this server and thought it looked promising.

What previous experience do you have with Terrafirmacraft and Minecraft in general?: I've been playing minecraft for years now and was recently introduced to Terrafirmacraft by a friend

Any additional information that would help your case: Not really

I would like to apply

username:KILLpix7

I would like to apply cause all public ones suck and have a lot of lag

I have played FTB,Tekkit and regular for years and i would like to play terrafirma craft with other people and without lagging

Thank you and i hope you take this into consideration

Minecraft Username: PsychoDucks

Why would you like to join?: i need a server to play on and this one seems legit

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: i've been playing minecraft since alpha

Any additional information that would help your case: it seems fun? i have a funny name on this forum too so that's a plus

solidesquare555

to have fun!! :D

playing minecraft for years but recently got into tfc

i once played minecraft for 46 hours straight and had to be rushed to er when i started crying blood...

Minecraft username: champ793

Why would you like to join?: My friends and I have been looking for a good Terrafirmacraft server for a few days now but with little success. All the servers we have joined were laggy and unstable. We stumbled across this server and thought it looked promising.

What previous experience do you have with Terrafirmacraft and Minecraft in general?: I've been playing minecraft for years now and was recently introduced to Terrafirmacraft by a friend

Any additional information that would help your case: Not really

Currently applications are closed, will possibly open back up in the near future due the server being upgraded. Please check back at a later date and re-apply then.

Minecraft Username: oinotna1

Why would you like to join?:because, I have been playing alone, and I think it would be fun to start playing multiplayer Terra Firma Craft

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have been playing minecraft for 2 - 3 years, and from that ive learnt to build a lot of stuff. As of TFC, I started a few weeks ago, but im getting the hang of it.

Time zone, location, name: I dont know the timezone... I live in Costa Rica. my name is Antonio

Age:15    Minecraft Username:articdestiny    Why would you like to join?:i would like to join this server because i just love terrafirmacraft. even know i have not had alot of experience with this mod i would still have to say it it my favorite mod of all.    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:vanilla minecraft has always been to easy for me. i can create a hardcore world and not die for months and i end up starting a new world because vanilla loses its survival touch really fast. TFC is  a whole new story i like having that pressure of running all night from all of the mobs TFC is that survival touch that vanilla minecraft needs    Any additional information that would help your case: not really!    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): east coast, new jersey, my name is Charlie

Minecraft Username: oinotna1

Why would you like to join?:because, I have been playing alone, and I think it would be fun to start playing multiplayer Terra Firma Craft

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have been playing minecraft for 2 - 3 years, and from that ive learnt to build a lot of stuff. As of TFC, I started a few weeks ago, but im getting the hang of it.

Time zone, location, name: I dont know the timezone... I live in Costa Rica. my name is Antonio

Minecraft Username:articdestiny

Why would you like to join?:i would like to join this server because i just love terrafirmacraft. even know i have not had alot of experience with this mod i would still have to say it it my favorite mod of all.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:vanilla minecraft has always been to easy for me. i can create a hardcore world and not die for months and i end up starting a new world because vanilla loses its survival touch really fast. TFC is  a whole new story i like having that pressure of running all night from all of the mobs TFC is that survival touch that vanilla minecraft needs

Any additional information that would help your case: not really!

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): east coast, new jersey, my name is Charlie

Whitelist applications are closed.

Minecraft Username: Hedikia

Why would you like to join?: Im looking to enjoy TFC in a group/community style.  I like that the server has no mods added.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Played TFC early on.  Made it to iron age/bloomery before.  Ive been playing minecraft for a while.  Played many different modpacks.

Any additional information that would help your case: Dont know what else to put.  Im just looking to enjoy minecraft TFC

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Central Timezone Central Texas

I just noticed Whitelist applications are closed.  But if you do choose to add me I would enjoy it.

Age: 16    Minecraft Username: hntrofdmnds    Why would you like to join?: I would love to go on a no plugins server, they are in short supply.    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:I am not good at mining but very good at smithing. I am an okay survivalist, and tend to explore a lot.    Any additional information that would help your case: I like server like this because you can make small villages and work together do do large works. 

Minecraft Username: superian52

Why would you like to join?: lookin for some nice people to play tfc with.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:play minecraft every day. weather  its modded or vanilla. 

Any additional information that would help your case: i am really good at farming.

Minecraft Username: Hedikia

Why would you like to join?: Im looking to enjoy TFC in a group/community style.  I like that the server has no mods added.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Played TFC early on.  Made it to iron age/bloomery before.  Ive been playing minecraft for a while.  Played many different modpacks.

Any additional information that would help your case: Dont know what else to put.  Im just looking to enjoy minecraft TFC

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Central Timezone Central Texas

I just noticed Whitelist applications are closed.  But if you do choose to add me I would enjoy it.

Minecraft Username: hntrofdmnds

Why would you like to join?: I would love to go on a no plugins server, they are in short supply.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:I am not good at mining but very good at smithing. I am an okay survivalist, and tend to explore a lot.

Any additional information that would help your case: I like server like this because you can make small villages and work together do do large works.

Minecraft Username: superian52

Why would you like to join?: lookin for some nice people to play tfc with.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:play minecraft every day. weather  its modded or vanilla. 

Any additional information that would help your case: i am really good at farming.

Applications are closed at this time.

Applications are closed at this time.

I noticed that after I put up my whitelist application, so can I be whitelisted after applications are open again?

I would prefer everyone to reapply at the time whitelist applications do open back up, which won't be for at least another week.

P.S. Your application was a bit brief and I'm not sure I would have accepted it, so when it's time to reapply I hope you can expand and improve on it.

-Cheerios

Minecraft Username: zZwinterZz

Why would you like to join?: I would like to join because i would like to play Terrafirmacraft on a server where there is not 9 year olds crying about dying. 

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: yes i have play tekkit, tekkit classic, tekkit original, hexxit, big dig, regular minecraft, craft mine, and yeah alot of mods :D.

Any additional information that would help your case: Im nice...

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Mountain time. Utah. Carter.

Minecraft Username: zZwinterZz

Why would you like to join?: I would like to join because i would like to play Terrafirmacraft on a server where there is not 9 year olds crying about dying. 

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: yes i have play tekkit, tekkit classic, tekkit original, hexxit, big dig, regular minecraft, craft mine, and yeah alot of mods :D.

Any additional information that would help your case: Im nice...

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Mountain time. Utah. Carter.

Currently not accepting applications.

Minecraft Username: Lock0n09 (i don't have minecraft account :( )

Why would you like to join: i want a team mates who help me on doing such things

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: i played terrafirmacraft fore long time and i dont want to be alone anymore :)

Any additional information that would help your case: I can help people as long as i can and also friendly

Age:    Minecraft Username: The0newithnogame    Why would you like to join?: its a fresh server    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: minecraft done it all, TFC Pro up to steel    Any additional information that would help your case:i am an semi expert crafter and smith and vary willing to work with others in maksift towns    Time zone, location, name(*Optional):EST time zone

Minecraft Username: Lock0n09 (i don't have minecraft account :( )

Why would you like to join: i want a team mates who help me on doing such things

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: i played terrafirmacraft fore long time and i dont want to be alone anymore :)

Any additional information that would help your case: I can help people as long as i can and also friendly

Applications will open back up soon, also how do you play Minecraft if you don't have a Minecraft account, friends account?

Age:    Minecraft Username: The0newithnogame    Why would you like to join?: its a fresh server    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: minecraft done it all, TFC Pro up to steel    Any additional information that would help your case:i am an semi expert crafter and smith and vary willing to work with others in maksift towns    Time zone, location, name(*Optional):EST time zone

Applications are closed, also age is required for an app.

MC Username: Srgntcuddles

Why I want to join: I've played MC most of the time alone, which can get boring after a while. I just wish to play with others. Everything is better with a friend! Plus this seems like an okay server. It's vanilla, which is what I prefer. So I think I'd enjoy the environment a ton!

Experience: 5+ years of MC. Less than a week of actual TFC gameplay, but I've watched loads of videos about it.

Additional info: I'm a friendly and supportive person that can get along with ANYone. Really. Some people find me funny, but I've been called modest many times.  I'm easy going and a gamer at heart. I just like to have fun.

Minecraft Username: djlapio93litlbro   Why would you like to join?: Cause the game is boring other wise, and very difficult. What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Does it mater? Any additional information that would help your case: I'm lazy douchebag and I'm very honest Time zone, location, name(*Optional): GMT+/--3:00, Finland, Ljubomir

Do not open until July 7th, OR before the reset occurs. Thank you.

Minecraft Username:

Juncoph

Why would you like to join?:

It's been a while since I played TFC- I think I heard something a patch making bloomeries mandatory for iron smelting now;

I began my hiatus from TFC before the aforementioned patch -and I'm willing to get back into it.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:

Got Minecraft back in Beta 1.3, which sadly means I'm no Alpha veteran, but I've seen my fair share of shenanigans, let me tell you.

Tried TerraFirmaCraft in around Beta 1.6, I think, but because it's CPU heavy and because I was playing on a craptop at the time...

Well, ketchup and icecream don't mix. That's a pretty accurate description of why I took my hiatus after trying to work with 12 FPS.

When I got a proper gaming computer, Minecraft was probably in late Beta 1.8; 1.0/beta 1.9 candidates/snapshots were being released. 

That's when I got back into Minecraft. I uh... Well, I forgot TerraFirmaCraft existed and started playing Tekkit...

But Tekkit has the exact same problem stock Minecraft does! After you get your initial resources, albeit for getting a hint of beef or wheat, there's no more challenge.

So then I took a hiatus from Minecraft itself... and now we're here.

Any additional information that would help your case:

-Reliable- with a borrowed pickaxe, for example,

either I'll bring them back the pickaxe or a new one that I made with the ore I mined using the old one. I won't ask for something if I'm not giving it back.

-Constantly on- I 'don't have much of a life', as the kids would put it these days, or at least I do but it's just been... slow, as of late.

Time zone, location, name:

EST/Eastern Timezone, US

Virginia, US

John

The new server is online and ready to play, if you have been whitelisted please connect with our new IP address: 66.85.176.28

Any further inquires about previous whitelist members and server issues or complaints, please leave a reply here on this thread.

Do not open until July 7th, OR before the reset occurs. Thank you.

Minecraft Username:

Juncoph

Why would you like to join?:

It's been a while since I played TFC- I think I heard something a patch making bloomeries mandatory for iron smelting now;

I began my hiatus from TFC before the aforementioned patch -and I'm willing to get back into it.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:

Got Minecraft back in Beta 1.3, which sadly means I'm no Alpha veteran, but I've seen my fair share of shenanigans, let me tell you.

Tried TerraFirmaCraft in around Beta 1.6, I think, but because it's CPU heavy and because I was playing on a craptop at the time...

Well, ketchup and icecream don't mix. That's a pretty accurate description of why I took my hiatus after trying to work with 12 FPS.

When I got a proper gaming computer, Minecraft was probably in late Beta 1.8; 1.0/beta 1.9 candidates/snapshots were being released. 

That's when I got back into Minecraft. I uh... Well, I forgot TerraFirmaCraft existed and started playing Tekkit...

But Tekkit has the exact same problem stock Minecraft does! After you get your initial resources, albeit for getting a hint of beef or wheat, there's no more challenge.

So then I took a hiatus from Minecraft itself... and now we're here.

Any additional information that would help your case:

-Reliable- with a borrowed pickaxe, for example,

either I'll bring them back the pickaxe or a new one that I made with the ore I mined using the old one. I won't ask for something if I'm not giving it back.

-Constantly on- I 'don't have much of a life', as the kids would put it these days, or at least I do but it's just been... slow, as of late.

Time zone, location, name:

EST/Eastern Timezone, US

Virginia, US

John

Haha, good idea with the spoiler and note. You have been added to the whitelist.

Cheerios!