Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Tris514

[0.79.17] Barbaric Survival - Vanilla TFC Server | New Map - Jan 3rd | Whitelist - Closed

706 posts in this topic

Minecraft Username: djlapio93litlbro   Why would you like to join?: Cause the game is boring other wise, and very difficult. What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Does it mater? Any additional information that would help your case: I'm lazy douchebag and I'm very honest Time zone, location, name(*Optional): GMT+/--3:00, Finland, Ljubomir

I don't know, does it matter? Denied.

MC Username: Srgntcuddles

Why I want to join: I've played MC most of the time alone, which can get boring after a while. I just wish to play with others. Everything is better with a friend! Plus this seems like an okay server. It's vanilla, which is what I prefer. So I think I'd enjoy the environment a ton!

Experience: 5+ years of MC. Less than a week of actual TFC gameplay, but I've watched loads of videos about it.

Additional info: I'm a friendly and supportive person that can get along with ANYone. Really. Some people find me funny, but I've been called modest many times.  I'm easy going and a gamer at heart. I just like to have fun.

Sorry, denied.

Minecraft Username: powerman913717

Why would you like to join?: I would like to join a server with a nice whitelisted community, also the reset that your server has gone thru recently is good for me.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I haven't been playing minecraft for long....but I know the game inside and out. I also have a lot of knowledge with TFC, I just haven't been able to play in public with other players.

Any additional information that would help your case: I'm a freshmen entering high school this upcoming term. I also know the basic of javascript and can program minor things.("game inside and out") I'm also a great builder, plus TFC gives me more creative freedom to build.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): 

Eastern time,

Virginia, USA

Name: Jared

Minecraft Username: powerman913717

Why would you like to join?: I would like to join a server with a nice whitelisted community, also the reset that your server has gone thru recently is good for me.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I haven't been playing minecraft for long....but I know the game inside and out. I also have a lot of knowledge with TFC, I just haven't been able to play in public with other players.

Any additional information that would help your case: I'm a freshmen entering high school this upcoming term. I also know the basic of javascript and can program minor things.("game inside and out") I'm also a great builder, plus TFC gives me more creative freedom to build.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): 

Eastern time,

Virginia, USA

Name: Jared

Sorry, you just don't quite meet the age requirements, that's not to say I can't push them a bit but not this much. I appreciate you being honest, denied.

In response to your reply on my thread from earlier today, here's my application

Username: Skeith11

Why would you like to join?: Your server sounds very dependent on community cooperation, and that's exactly what I was looking for. 

Previous experience in TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've been playing Minecraft for a year or so, now, I mostly play Tekkit with a couple of friends every now and then. I've been playing TFC for a bit, and I'm very interested to try building on a bigger scale.

Any additional information that will help your case?: I am mature, and like the idea of each person specializing in one task. I just kinda want to meet new people doing something fun at the same time

In response to your reply on my thread from earlier today, here's my application

Username: Skeith11

Why would you like to join?: Your server sounds very dependent on community cooperation, and that's exactly what I was looking for. 

Previous experience in TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've been playing Minecraft for a year or so, now, I mostly play Tekkit with a couple of friends every now and then. I've been playing TFC for a bit, and I'm very interested to try building on a bigger scale.

Any additional information that will help your case?: I am mature, and like the idea of each person specializing in one task. I just kinda want to meet new people doing something fun at the same time

You seem mature enough for your age, I think you would fit in nicely, accepted.

Age: 17    Minecraft Username: dragonlover326    Why would you like to join?: I am looking for a server that I can play TerraFirmaCraft on so I can have a bit more fun than in single player  What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: With TerraFirmaCraft I have a little bit of experience but with minecraft I have been playing since release 1.2.5 and have been pretty knowledgeable with mods  Any additional information that would help your case: I'm really only looking for a clean world that is multiplayer to go to a little corner of the world to mess with TerraFirmaCraft and have a bit of fun in my freetime  Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Central Standard

Minecraft Username: Trooff

Why would you like to join?:   I have had more fun playing MC with smaller communities.   I tried TFC in public servers but found it was not too fun for my playstyle due to griefers and raiders.  I think vanilla MC is OK in public free for all servers but TFC multiplayer needs to be cooperative!  And you shouldn't have to worry about your stuff or whether its protected or what not.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:  I have played MC for 2 years and TFC for about 2 months.  I have played on public servers and on smaller, white-listed servers with friends.

Any additional information that would help your case:  I am currently working on a masters in finance and play minecraft in my off time to relax for about 2 hrs a day.  So if you need help with your investments I can also give advice!  Seriously though, I'm a generous, easy going, and very friendly guy and if you ever want to play just ping me on skype.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional):  I live in Chicago which is GMT-6.  My friends call me Leo and I am always down to skype.

Best!

Leo

Minecraft Username: jake_the_odd

Why would you like to join?: Got bored with HappyDiggers and wanted to try another server out

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Approx. 8 months with TFC getting to steel in SP and red steel in MP, 2 years with vanilla

Any additional information that would help your case: I'm not the kind of person that will just suddenly spam the chat with "Plees giv me some coper" I try to find it first and if I can't find it I'll trade handsomely for it. AKA I'm not a beggar/mooch and I also try to stay mature when I need to be.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): PST,Not comfortable with telling location, Cooper (had my name changed a while back)

I also have a skype if you need to contact me when I'm on, if you need the username please PM me

Haha, good idea with the spoiler and note. You have been added to the whitelist.

Cheerios!

Cheers^^

Minecraft Username:

Raydude999

Why would you like to join?:

I would like to join because I would like to experience TerraFirmaCraft with a nice community. Its hard to find a server that doesn't prompt the players every 10 seconds to donate, or a server with admins that know what they're doing, so I feel a whitelisted server will be better because they are usually more controlled. and this one looks suitable for my tastes.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:

I first played Minecraft in Beta 1.1, but there have been periods where I ceased to play because the singleplayer gets boring after a few hours, Tekkit or Feed The Beast simply aren't complex enough to keep me hitched and the large majority of servers have abusive or otherwise useless admins-- largely driving me away from the game. I then heard of TerraFirma. Can't remember the build version it was at when I tried it, but I played it with a friend of mine up until the 'bronze era' in a game he was hosting using Hamachi. It got boring, however, as we were unable to find any iron and it was just the two of us. If there were more players, it would've been different, So here I am applying.

Any additional information that would help your case:

I'm a semi-good builder, I mainly enjoy doing the aesthetics of a build.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Location:

Saudi Arabia, Riyadh. Please note because of my strange location, I may not be online at the same times as most people. Time zone is: AST (Arabic Standard Time) - UTC/GMT +3 hours

Hiya! 

Please consider my application: 

Minecraft Username:

SyvarMSeione Why would you like to join?:

I've been playing TFC (singleplayer) for awhile now, learning to play the game, but things are getting a bit lonely in my singplayer world... What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:

'Been playing Minecraft since early beta (lots of FTB too), and TFC off and on since b 0.69, I think? However the last few months I've been playing TFC regularly. Any additional information that would help your case:

I'm very much looking for an engaging community to cooperate and trade with. Hoping to find it at your server. Plus, this sever doesn't require any extra mods / plugins, which is a big pro to me! Time zone, location, name:

I'm in the Netherlands, so that'd be UTC+01:00 I believe. You can call me Syvar, or Syv ;)

See ya!

Age: 17    Minecraft Username: dragonlover326    Why would you like to join?: I am looking for a server that I can play TerraFirmaCraft on so I can have a bit more fun than in single player  What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: With TerraFirmaCraft I have a little bit of experience but with minecraft I have been playing since release 1.2.5 and have been pretty knowledgeable with mods  Any additional information that would help your case: I'm really only looking for a clean world that is multiplayer to go to a little corner of the world to mess with TerraFirmaCraft and have a bit of fun in my freetime  Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Central Standard

Sorry, denied.

Minecraft Username: Trooff

Why would you like to join?:   I have had more fun playing MC with smaller communities.   I tried TFC in public servers but found it was not too fun for my playstyle due to griefers and raiders.  I think vanilla MC is OK in public free for all servers but TFC multiplayer needs to be cooperative!  And you shouldn't have to worry about your stuff or whether its protected or what not.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:  I have played MC for 2 years and TFC for about 2 months.  I have played on public servers and on smaller, white-listed servers with friends.

Any additional information that would help your case:  I am currently working on a masters in finance and play minecraft in my off time to relax for about 2 hrs a day.  So if you need help with your investments I can also give advice!  Seriously though, I'm a generous, easy going, and very friendly guy and if you ever want to play just ping me on skype.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional):  I live in Chicago which is GMT-6.  My friends call me Leo and I am always down to skype.

Best!

Leo

Great app, accepted and added to the whitelist.

Minecraft Username: jake_the_odd

Why would you like to join?: Got bored with HappyDiggers and wanted to try another server out

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Approx. 8 months with TFC getting to steel in SP and red steel in MP, 2 years with vanilla

Any additional information that would help your case: I'm not the kind of person that will just suddenly spam the chat with "Plees giv me some coper" I try to find it first and if I can't find it I'll trade handsomely for it. AKA I'm not a beggar/mooch and I also try to stay mature when I need to be.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): PST,Not comfortable with telling location, Cooper (had my name changed a while back)

I also have a skype if you need to contact me when I'm on, if you need the username please PM me

It was a tough one, but I'm going to have to deny this one for now. I appreciate the application, have a good one!

Cheerios

Minecraft Username:

Raydude999

Why would you like to join?:

I would like to join because I would like to experience TerraFirmaCraft with a nice community. Its hard to find a server that doesn't prompt the players every 10 seconds to donate, or a server with admins that know what they're doing, so I feel a whitelisted server will be better because they are usually more controlled. and this one looks suitable for my tastes.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:

I first played Minecraft in Beta 1.1, but there have been periods where I ceased to play because the singleplayer gets boring after a few hours, Tekkit or Feed The Beast simply aren't complex enough to keep me hitched and the large majority of servers have abusive or otherwise useless admins-- largely driving me away from the game. I then heard of TerraFirma. Can't remember the build version it was at when I tried it, but I played it with a friend of mine up until the 'bronze era' in a game he was hosting using Hamachi. It got boring, however, as we were unable to find any iron and it was just the two of us. If there were more players, it would've been different, So here I am applying.

Any additional information that would help your case:

I'm a semi-good builder, I mainly enjoy doing the aesthetics of a build.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Location:

Saudi Arabia, Riyadh. Please note because of my strange location, I may not be online at the same times as most people. Time zone is: AST (Arabic Standard Time) - UTC/GMT +3 hours

I'm not to worried about the times you are online, we have a pretty diverse community here, so there should be others online throughout the 24 hour day. Anyway, good app, accepted!

Age: 22    Minecraft Username: The0newithnogame    Why would you like to join?: to find a TFC server that has a good conection and will beable to stand the test of time    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Minecraft: played for 4 years. TFC: 6 months on and off    Any additional information that would help your case: i am an exalent smith but can do mining, farming as well and vary willing to work with others

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): EST on from noon to 5pm or 6pm (third shift sucks when your a morning person)

Hiya! 

Please consider my application: 

Minecraft Username:

SyvarMSeione Why would you like to join?:

I've been playing TFC (singleplayer) for awhile now, learning to play the game, but things are getting a bit lonely in my singplayer world... What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:

'Been playing Minecraft since early beta (lots of FTB too), and TFC off and on since b 0.69, I think? However the last few months I've been playing TFC regularly. Any additional information that would help your case:

I'm very much looking for an engaging community to cooperate and trade with. Hoping to find it at your server. Plus, this sever doesn't require any extra mods / plugins, which is a big pro to me! Time zone, location, name:

I'm in the Netherlands, so that'd be UTC+01:00 I believe. You can call me Syvar, or Syv ;)

See ya!

Going for "short and sweet" are yah, well I think I can live with that. Accepted.

Minecraft Username: Camshlom

Why would you like to join?: New to TFC, I think the experience would be more fun to play with other people. And it could be a good way to learn the game faster.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Been Playing Minecraft since 1.2 Alpha and TFC for a few days

Any additional information that would help your case: Just looking for a small Whitelisted community to play with, Learning the mod will be more fun with people to talk to and interact with. 

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): EST, Maine, Cam

Minecraft Username: Obsidiangun

Why would you like to join?: To claim new - unspoiled land - for me and my comrades to thrive upon

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: my TFC experience ends with full copper everything (I have 1.5 years of playing I just always restarted my single player world) 

Any additional information that would help your case: I would be bringing other experienced players... I have followers who well.... follow me :3 (it's because i'm fun to play with :D)

Time zone, location, name: US Central Time- Arkansas --- Call me Obs or alex

IGN for me - Obsidiangun

IGN for my comrades - Ky2bia, Soopavillan420

I have Skype

My age is 25

Ky2bia is 23

Soopavillan420 is 24

Ky2bia and I have the most experience in all forms of minecraft. My account says it was started September of 2011, but I've played since summer of 2010... obsessed to some degree yes. I do have a life so I'm not as active as some.

Our hours of activity vary, but typically we will be on 11 p.m. - 6 a.m. US Central Time.

We as a group are neutral/hostile towards others (similar to pigmen - but more relentless)

We will lighten up and make allies and friends even if the right things happen :3

We stay to ourselves mostly and try to venture far away to unspoiled lands.

If you think we would make an interesting and exciting addition to your server, and that your server would fit our playing style - we would be happy to join!

-Obsidiangun

Hi, I'm looking to join.

Age: 19    Minecraft Username: Fortified_    Why would you like to join?: I've been playing Minecraft since mid-beta and while I still love the game, I've grown very tired of the vanilla gameplay, so I've been looking into mods. TerraFirmaCraft interested me because I've been looking for more challenging and deep survival gameplay for a long time and after following a TFC Let's Play for a while, it seems perfect. I want to join a server because of course everything is more fun with a community to share it with.    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Like I mentioned in the previous answer, I've been playing Minecraft pretty consistently since mid-beta. I've got plenty of experience with the base game along with some experience with Tekkit, FTB, etc. TFC is new to me, I've been watching through a Let's Play for a few days and I've only played it myself for an hour or so but I understand the basics.    Any additional information that would help your case: I'm not sure if this "helps my case", but I've recently graduated high school in the Southern California, LA area and I'm heading up to Berkeley in the fall to pursue a bachelor's in Environmental Earth Science. I have a lot of free time this summer and I'm looking for something to pass the time while I'm not out doing things.    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): PST, Los Angeles, Chris

Thanks for taking the time to read it through!

Minecraft Username: Camshlom

Why would you like to join?: New to TFC, I think the experience would be more fun to play with other people. And it could be a good way to learn the game faster.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Been Playing Minecraft since 1.2 Alpha and TFC for a few days

Any additional information that would help your case: Just looking for a small Whitelisted community to play with, Learning the mod will be more fun with people to talk to and interact with. 

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): EST, Maine, Cam

Sorry man, denied.

Minecraft Username: Obsidiangun

Why would you like to join?: To claim new - unspoiled land - for me and my comrades to thrive upon

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: my TFC experience ends with full copper everything (I have 1.5 years of playing I just always restarted my single player world) 

Any additional information that would help your case: I would be bringing other experienced players... I have followers who well.... follow me :3 (it's because i'm fun to play with :D)

Time zone, location, name: US Central Time- Arkansas --- Call me Obs or alex

IGN for me - Obsidiangun

IGN for my comrades - Ky2bia, Soopavillan420

I have Skype

My age is 25

Ky2bia is 23

Soopavillan420 is 24

Ky2bia and I have the most experience in all forms of minecraft. My account says it was started September of 2011, but I've played since summer of 2010... obsessed to some degree yes. I do have a life so I'm not as active as some.

Our hours of activity vary, but typically we will be on 11 p.m. - 6 a.m. US Central Time.

We as a group are neutral/hostile towards others (similar to pigmen - but more relentless)

We will lighten up and make allies and friends even if the right things happen :3

We stay to ourselves mostly and try to venture far away to unspoiled lands.

If you think we would make an interesting and exciting addition to your server, and that your server would fit our playing style - we would be happy to join!

-Obsidiangun

Hmm, this app is a bit "risky". I'm going to have to deny this time, but thanks for the application!

Hi, I'm looking to join.

Age: 19    Minecraft Username: Fortified_    Why would you like to join?: I've been playing Minecraft since mid-beta and while I still love the game, I've grown very tired of the vanilla gameplay, so I've been looking into mods. TerraFirmaCraft interested me because I've been looking for more challenging and deep survival gameplay for a long time and after following a TFC Let's Play for a while, it seems perfect. I want to join a server because of course everything is more fun with a community to share it with.    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Like I mentioned in the previous answer, I've been playing Minecraft pretty consistently since mid-beta. I've got plenty of experience with the base game along with some experience with Tekkit, FTB, etc. TFC is new to me, I've been watching through a Let's Play for a few days and I've only played it myself for an hour or so but I understand the basics.    Any additional information that would help your case: I'm not sure if this "helps my case", but I've recently graduated high school in the Southern California, LA area and I'm heading up to Berkeley in the fall to pursue a bachelor's in Environmental Earth Science. I have a lot of free time this summer and I'm looking for something to pass the time while I'm not out doing things.    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): PST, Los Angeles, Chris

Thanks for taking the time to read it through!

Nice app, definitely accepted.

Thanks for the consideration!

Maybe in the future you'll think about it again.

We were simply impressed by what your server had to offer - and we all live together.