Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Tris514

[0.79.17] Barbaric Survival - Vanilla TFC Server | New Map - Jan 3rd | Whitelist - Closed

706 posts in this topic

Minecraft Username: Minsi3

Why would you like to join?: Because me and my friend would like to play on a server together :)

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I played early on... beta 20-36ish but nothing since :(

Any additional information that would help your case: Im very friendly. :)
  Also would my friend be able to join?

Username: Dr_Dick_Chop (his immature friend made the account Sorry about the username)

Why would you like to join?  To play with me :)

Previous experiance. Same as me

Thanks for the consideration!

Maybe in the future you'll think about it again.

We were simply impressed by what your server had to offer - and we all live together.

You know, flattery just might work.. *Yaaah.. my server is pretty impressive, ain't it...* I'll come back to your app here shortly if you stick around. I do think the server needs some humour in the mix of things, and it seems like you guys can offer that.

*Edit: If it's possible, I would like to see apps from your buddy's, whether it be through your TFC account, or their own. It would be nice to get a judgment call on their personalities as well. 

Cheerios

Minecraft Username: Minsi3

Why would you like to join?: Because me and my friend would like to play on a server together :)

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I played early on... beta 20-36ish but nothing since :(

Any additional information that would help your case: Im very friendly. :)

Also would my friend be able to join?

Username: Dr_Dick_Chop (his immature friend made the account Sorry about the username)

Why would you like to join?  To play with me :)

Previous experiance. Same as me

Sorry mate, denied for now.

You know, flattery just might work.. *Yaaah.. my server is pretty impressive, ain't it...* I'll come back to your app here shortly if you stick around. I do think the server needs some humour in the mix of things, and it seems like you guys can offer that.

*Edit: If it's possible, I would like to see apps from your buddy's, whether it be through your TFC account, or their own. It would be nice to get a judgment call on their personalities as well. 

Cheerios

I'm the most talkative of my bunch, and the most polite :P I'll tell them to apply tomorrow in between work. on their accounts.

Hi there, I'd like to have another shot here: 

Minecraft Username: Jorgame00

Why would you like to join?: I've never had the chance to really play in a multiplayer server, all of those which I tried were full of thieves and trolls who just destroyed my stuff all the time, so I quitted multiplayer and kinda lost faith in it. I started playing hardcore in order to make the single-player experience a bit more fulfilling. When I discovered TFC the new added difficulty was so challenging, that I totally fell in love with this mod. And there were a lot of things that I realised were actually made for multiplayer (like the food sharing, which is a great mechanic) or that would be much easier with the cooperation of some other people, so I decided to give it a try, if I could find a good server. And then I found your post. :)

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have played MC for about 3 or 4 years, I'm kinda experienced in Hardcore survival. I discovered TFC a few months ago, and I've learnt the basic stuff and some advanced things, so I think I can still learn a lot, or teach what I already know to others.

Any additional information that would help your case: I usually get deep knowledge of the games I like, and because of that I like to help other people have a better start, teach them the things I've experienced or figured out, so they can enjoy the game as much as I do. Of course, I'm always looking to learn more! 
Also, I'll have a stable connection during the whole summer, so I'll be quite active. 

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): My timezone is GMT+1 (western Europe)

I'm really looking forward to join the community! Cheers, Jorgame00

Username: HowIMine4Fish

Why I want to join:

I enjoy games for either their community or their story.  Since Minecraft is a sandbox game I like to play it with others.  You seem to be building a great community on this server.  Finally, TFC is a fun mod for survival games.

My previous experience with TFC and Minecraft:

I have been playing Minecraft on and off for about 2 years.  About a year ago I was introduced to the Tekkit and FTB mod packs and had a lot of fun building crazy contraptions.  Recently I have been looking for something different and was introduced to TFC.  I've had a blast working my way through just past the bronze age on single player and believe I'm now knowledgeable enough as to keep myself from being completely clueless, but have also started to miss being with others.

Things to help my case:

I really am a nice guy.  I know that sounds something akin to the fox guarding the henhouse coming from me, but hear me out. I'm a technology education teacher at Metcalf Jr. High School that focuses most on the geekier side of things; engineering, robotics, computer programming, and such.  My school also has a fabrication lab, which is the most awesome part because I actually get to see all the student's designs become real.  However, the main reason I like being a teacher because I get to share what I like doing with other people.  It's fun to geek out and make something cool at the same time.  So, if it's ok with you I'd like to geek out and make something cool with you and everyone else on the server too.

Time Zone:

Central Time--US & Canada

Thank you for your time and consideration. 

I'm the most talkative of my bunch, and the most polite :P I'll tell them to apply tomorrow in between work. on their accounts.

Thanks, for now you have been accepted.

Hi there, I'd like to have another shot here: 

Minecraft Username: Jorgame00

Why would you like to join?: I've never had the chance to really play in a multiplayer server, all of those which I tried were full of thieves and trolls who just destroyed my stuff all the time, so I quitted multiplayer and kinda lost faith in it. I started playing hardcore in order to make the single-player experience a bit more fulfilling. When I discovered TFC the new added difficulty was so challenging, that I totally fell in love with this mod. And there were a lot of things that I realised were actually made for multiplayer (like the food sharing, which is a great mechanic) or that would be much easier with the cooperation of some other people, so I decided to give it a try, if I could find a good server. And then I found your post. :)

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have played MC for about 3 or 4 years, I'm kinda experienced in Hardcore survival. I discovered TFC a few months ago, and I've learnt the basic stuff and some advanced things, so I think I can still learn a lot, or teach what I already know to others.

Any additional information that would help your case: I usually get deep knowledge of the games I like, and because of that I like to help other people have a better start, teach them the things I've experienced or figured out, so they can enjoy the game as much as I do. Of course, I'm always looking to learn more! 
Also, I'll have a stable connection during the whole summer, so I'll be quite active. 

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): My timezone is GMT+1 (western Europe)

I'm really looking forward to join the community! Cheers, Jorgame00

Well done, good comeback. Accepted. Also what nationality are you, you said Western Europe somewhere?

Username: HowIMine4Fish

Why I want to join:

I enjoy games for either their community or their story.  Since Minecraft is a sandbox game I like to play it with others.  You seem to be building a great community on this server.  Finally, TFC is a fun mod for survival games.

My previous experience with TFC and Minecraft:

I have been playing Minecraft on and off for about 2 years.  About a year ago I was introduced to the Tekkit and FTB mod packs and had a lot of fun building crazy contraptions.  Recently I have been looking for something different and was introduced to TFC.  I've had a blast working my way through just past the bronze age on single player and believe I'm now knowledgeable enough as to keep myself from being completely clueless, but have also started to miss being with others.

Things to help my case:

I really am a nice guy.  I know that sounds something akin to the fox guarding the henhouse coming from me, but hear me out. I'm a technology education teacher at Metcalf Jr. High School that focuses most on the geekier side of things; engineering, robotics, computer programming, and such.  My school also has a fabrication lab, which is the most awesome part because I actually get to see all the student's designs become real.  However, the main reason I like being a teacher because I get to share what I like doing with other people.  It's fun to geek out and make something cool at the same time.  So, if it's ok with you I'd like to geek out and make something cool with you and everyone else on the server too.

Time Zone:

Central Time--US & Canada

Thank you for your time and consideration. 

Yes we all love to geek out sometimes. Accepted and added to the whitelist!

Well done, good comeback. Accepted. Also what nationality are you, you said Western Europe somewhere?

Thanks! Spain, actually :)

Age: 18    Minecraft Username: glamdring136    Why would you like to join?: I've been playing TFC in singleplayer the last few days and I wanted to try playing with others. Also the fact that the server is vanilla caught my eye.    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've played minecraft for about 3 years now. Mostly playing on large multiplayer faction servers but I got bored of that a few months back and found out about TFC and decided to give it a try.    Any additional information that would help your case: None needed as I am perfect I every way :rolleyes: . *sarcasm*    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): PST, California La county, and my names Jon

Age: 18    Minecraft Username: glamdring136    Why would you like to join?: I've been playing TFC in singleplayer the last few days and I wanted to try playing with others. Also the fact that the server is vanilla caught my eye.    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've played minecraft for about 3 years now. Mostly playing on large multiplayer faction servers but I got bored of that a few months back and found out about TFC and decided to give it a try.    Any additional information that would help your case: None needed as I am perfect I every way :rolleyes: . *sarcasm*    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): PST, California La county, and my names Jon

Sorry man, whitelisting is closed for the time being, check back in the next couple weeks as I may re-open to applicants.

Minecraft username: Mack4Attack

Why would you like to join: I would like to join because I have never played on a TFC server and would like to try it. I enjoy the mod a lot and would like the experience of playing with others

What previous experience di you have with TFC and minecraft: I've been playing minecraft since beta 1.8 and I am really burnt out from playing it. I also have been playing TFC for a long time. I found out about this mod when a youtuber named Generik B began playing it. I have progressed to early tier 4 metals then had my world get corrupted. I am currently working on that again in my single player world

Any additional info to help your case: I am quite mature for my age. I am friendly, love helping others, and I am very creative

Minecraft username: Mack4Attack

Why would you like to join: I would like to join because I have never played on a TFC server and would like to try it. I enjoy the mod a lot and would like the experience of playing with others

What previous experience di you have with TFC and minecraft: I've been playing minecraft since beta 1.8 and I am really burnt out from playing it. I also have been playing TFC for a long time. I found out about this mod when a youtuber named Generik B began playing it. I have progressed to early tier 4 metals then had my world get corrupted. I am currently working on that again in my single player world

Any additional info to help your case: I am quite mature for my age. I am friendly, love helping others, and I am very creative

Whitelisting currently closed, please check back at later date.

Minecraft Username:  Iansellars

Why would you like to join?:
I have been following TFC for over a year now and have played here and there during that time. The community aspect of your server is why I would like to join, I would like to fill or help with the Miner role and also help build. Ever build I have made is based on realism from the ground up. I would really like to build a large castle, and the best place to do that is multipayer so others can enjoy your creations as well. 

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:
Well I have played minecraft for over 4 years now and have played a large amount of singleplayer TerrafirmaCraft. Most of my minecraft experience has been on servers, I have probably played on every type of server there is. Out of all the server themes my favorite are community based servers where most people live close by and trading is promoted. After playing for so many years and learning every trick there is normal minecraft is too easy and all the stone choices and difficulty of TFC is why I currently would like to play it. 

Any additional information that would help your case:
Mature, good with others and won't grief. I'll participate in any group projects. 

Time zone, location, name(*Optional):
EST, Georgia, Ian 

Minecraft Username:  Iansellars

Why would you like to join?:
I have been following TFC for over a year now and have played here and there during that time. The community aspect of your server is why I would like to join, I would like to fill or help with the Miner role and also help build. Ever build I have made is based on realism from the ground up. I would really like to build a large castle, and the best place to do that is multipayer so others can enjoy your creations as well. 

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:
Well I have played minecraft for over 4 years now and have played a large amount of singleplayer TerrafirmaCraft. Most of my minecraft experience has been on servers, I have probably played on every type of server there is. Out of all the server themes my favorite are community based servers where most people live close by and trading is promoted. After playing for so many years and learning every trick there is normal minecraft is too easy and all the stone choices and difficulty of TFC is why I currently would like to play it. 

Any additional information that would help your case:
Mature, good with others and won't grief. I'll participate in any group projects. 

Time zone, location, name(*Optional):
EST, Georgia, Ian 

Sweat, accepted an added.

Minecraft Username: peppeshelby

Why would you like to join?: I'm playing TFC for long time and i want to join a server to play with someone, I think it will be funnier!

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I'm really good to this mod, I love TFC for this I played it a lot in this time. I played Minecraft from the alpha, i've paid Minecraft only 5€ xD

Any additional information that would help your case: I love to play with other persons and i like to enjoy my self with someone who share my for this mod.

Minecraft Username: Thetimpa

Why would you like to join?: TFC sparked my interest again after Etho started doing a let's play of it. Up until now I've been playing the mod by myself and has enjoyed it alot. Although, as in vanilla Minecraft it does start feeling a bit lonely after a while. Having played (and hosted) both a vanilla minecraft and FTB server previously I know how much fun it can be cooperating with other players and progressing through a mod. I'm looking to do the same thing with TFC. 

I've browsed through the selection of TFC servers here on the forums but so far this server is the only one to spark my interest. 

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I initially gained interest in TFC after Generikbs let's play of it. It looked fairly interesting, unique and astonishingly complex. While I did fool around with the mod a bit I never stuck to it. Only until recently did I pick up the mod again and start playing. 

As for vanilla Minecraft, I've owned the game for quite some time and played on and off for a few years or so. Played on a few servers aswell as hosting an FTB server. 

Any additional information that would help your case: I'm a mature player and relaxed player and I'll follow the rules set out for the server. 

Hi, allow me, I will tell some information that you know is important. My knowledge of English medium, because I live in Ukraine. Immediately apologize for it. Nevertheless, I really like to play on your server, so I'll start =)

Minecraft Username: blackhydra866

Why would you like to join? Because I've been wanting to find a server Terrafirmacraft and meet wonderful people from English-speaking regions

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: With the mod Terrafirmacraft I know for a long time. I know almost all aspects. I play minecraft since the first release of the game.    

Any additional information that would help your case: I am a person from another country, love to communicate on any subject and can always keep the conversation.    

Time zone, location, name: Ukraine, Lviv. GMT +2.00

Waiting for your reply (=

Age: 13    Minecraft Username: PlumberGurl    Why would you like to join?: I love videos from arkas with multiplayer videos of TFC and I would love to play with you guys!    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have watched all 20 episodes from Etho and 14 from Arkas and I have played minecraft for 4 years    Any additional information that would help your case: I have played alot of mc servers and never have been banned once    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Time Zone: Eastern Time, Florida, Carter

Minecraft Username: peppeshelby

Why would you like to join?: I'm playing TFC for long time and i want to join a server to play with someone, I think it will be funnier!

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I'm really good to this mod, I love TFC for this I played it a lot in this time. I played Minecraft from the alpha, i've paid Minecraft only 5€ xD

Any additional information that would help your case: I love to play with other persons and i like to enjoy my self with someone who share my for this mod.

Sorry, denied.

Minecraft Username: Thetimpa

Why would you like to join?: TFC sparked my interest again after Etho started doing a let's play of it. Up until now I've been playing the mod by myself and has enjoyed it alot. Although, as in vanilla Minecraft it does start feeling a bit lonely after a while. Having played (and hosted) both a vanilla minecraft and FTB server previously I know how much fun it can be cooperating with other players and progressing through a mod. I'm looking to do the same thing with TFC. 

I've browsed through the selection of TFC servers here on the forums but so far this server is the only one to spark my interest. 

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I initially gained interest in TFC after Generikbs let's play of it. It looked fairly interesting, unique and astonishingly complex. While I did fool around with the mod a bit I never stuck to it. Only until recently did I pick up the mod again and start playing. 

As for vanilla Minecraft, I've owned the game for quite some time and played on and off for a few years or so. Played on a few servers aswell as hosting an FTB server. 

Any additional information that would help your case: I'm a mature player and relaxed player and I'll follow the rules set out for the server. 

Sounds good, accepted.

Hi, allow me, I will tell some information that you know is important. My knowledge of English medium, because I live in Ukraine. Immediately apologize for it. Nevertheless, I really like to play on your server, so I'll start =)

Minecraft Username: blackhydra866

Why would you like to join? Because I've been wanting to find a server Terrafirmacraft and meet wonderful people from English-speaking regions

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: With the mod Terrafirmacraft I know for a long time. I know almost all aspects. I play minecraft since the first release of the game.    

Any additional information that would help your case: I am a person from another country, love to communicate on any subject and can always keep the conversation.    

Time zone, location, name: Ukraine, Lviv. GMT +2.00

Waiting for your reply (=

Sorry, it was very brief, gonna have to deny. Thanks for applying!

Age: 13    Minecraft Username: PlumberGurl    Why would you like to join?: I love videos from arkas with multiplayer videos of TFC and I would love to play with you guys!    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have watched all 20 episodes from Etho and 14 from Arkas and I have played minecraft for 4 years    Any additional information that would help your case: I have played alot of mc servers and never have been banned once    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Time Zone: Eastern Time, Florida, Carter

This app was a bit brief, and I can't push the age limit quite that much. I appreciate you being honest, and thanks for applying, denied.