Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Tris514

[0.79.17] Barbaric Survival - Vanilla TFC Server | New Map - Jan 3rd | Whitelist - Closed

706 posts in this topic

I'm applying for me and a friend if that's alright.

Minecraft Username: Mysticore

Why would you like to join?: I've been looking around for a DECENT Terrafirmacraft server and this server seems to be the best there is. I've been wanting to mingle in a nice and friendly community full of action and hopefully I can help others in their adventures in the Modpack. I've been admins on different servers before, so I know the general etiquette that is required to be used on a server like this.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've been playing Terrafirmacraft since it was first release, and the same with Minecraft. You could call me a Mine-Addict, I've played for hours and hours on end and I'll be on at least 6-7 hours everyday.

Any additional information that would help your case: Hopefully you accept me into the server, I would Love to join you guys. Seems like you have quite the community here, nice and mature.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): My name is Jon, I live in the UK and my Timezone is Greenwich Mean Time Zone UTC + 0

Minecraft Username: jackalas2605

Why would you like to join?: me and my friend Mysticore are new to Terrafirmacraft and we were looking for a good server with a friendly community to play together on.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have been playing minecraft since 1.2.5 and started with the "Tekkit" modpack.

Any additional information that would help your case: I am very active, over 12 hours a day to be honest.. 

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): My timezone is utc -5:00 and I live in canada.

Sorry guys, not sure you're the right fit. Denied.

Whitelisting Application Form:    Age: 

17 years old.

Minecraft Username:

Kickersub    Why would you like to join?: 

The last server I played declined, and it soon shut down. It was a fun experience to play cooperatively and I want to be able to re experience it.  I also know how vital team work is to success in achieving common goals. Furthermore, I enjoy not only leading but also following, and I want to be able to work with others on the server.  Trading, building, and even just talking with other players is a fun interaction and I hope to be able to interact with everyone on the server.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: 

I have played for months on both single player and on multiplayer worlds, and I know the ins and outs of this mod.

Any additional information that would help your case: 

I'm easy going and work comfortably with others. Although I tend to live / build by myself, I enjoy working on community projects as well as trading or providing supplies for other people. 

Time zone, location, name:

Mountain Standard Time +7, Texas

My name is Samuel, or Sam for short.

Good stuff, accepted.

Whitelisting application 

Name: John 

Minecraft username: mastachief117

Why would you like to join? 

There are a couple of reasons for why I would like to join this comunity, first and formost, becuase I throughly enjoyed this mod and have always wanted to player it in a multiplayer enviorment, and this comunity looks like it as nice and friendly as well as active and enjoy the mod for what it is withought a buch of addons. Secondly because I have at least two personal friends that highly recomended the server, one is obsidiangun, and the other (not sure if he has joined this comunity or not havent checked) soopavillan420. 

What previous experience do you have with terrafirmacraft in general?

Well I first heard of terrafirmacraft in the old school technic modpack launcher before they redid it. I enjoyed how difficult it was right off the bat. Just not being able to stand on top of the leaves and gravity gave entire new aspects to the game. (not including the facinating new way of creating things)

Once my friend obsidiangun tols be about this server I was all over it.

Any additinal information that would herlp your case?

I am a restpectfull and mature player, I do not grief, raid, steal, or kill unless provoked. I tend to be helpfull to others. As I stated earlier I have one possibler two real life friends that play on this server and would love to be able to join them.

Time zone, location

Central time zone U.S. Arkansas

My name is Johnathon, John for short.

Yes, Obsidian is currently a member, and he did say he had friends interested in playing as well. Accepted and added to the whitelist. Might I add, very unique name you have there.. Hah.

Minecraft Username:  marco2992

Why would you like to join?: cuz i dont like free for all servers, too many griefers.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: this is supposed to be my first tfc server but i play minecraft for 3 and a half years now.

Any additional information that would help your case: all i want is to play the game i bought, further no trouble.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Netherlands (europe)

Minecraft Username: thekrazyfool

Why would you like to join?:

There are several reasons I'd like to be considered for white list, but the foremost reason being growing bored of the strange nature of playing a singleplayer map for an extended period of time which has lead me to scour the forums for a suitable TFC server. A friend recently expressed an interest in playing along side me and I quickly found your server as a no-frills TFC experience (Vanilla) so here I am writing the application. I could say the generic things like "I want a mature friendly community", but that is implied by the fact that I'm applying here. I'd like to start my TFC multiplayer saga on a mature server free from raiding and griefing.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:

Minecraft in general? Sadly too much, I've been around since early Alpha so I'm fairly well versed in the vanilla game. With TFC I played a much earlier version of the game and stopped playing. I recently caught back up to speed with all the new features to the game and having sharpened my skills now seek to take them to a multiplayer stage. I wouldn't be applying to a mature server if I didn't know anything about the game if that's a concern.

I'm well mannered and sociable guy given a healthy community and will likely get along well with most people. I plan to make this server a hobby of mine to tinker with in my spare time so hopefully I'll fit in well with your server's dynamic. there isn't much to say except I hope I meet your servers criteria.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional):

BST (GMT +1)

England

Harry

Age: 15    Minecraft Username:  marco2992    Why would you like to join?: cuz i dont like free for all servers, too many griefers.    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: this is supposed to be my first tfc server but i play minecraft for 3 and a half years now.    Any additional information that would help your case: all i want is to play the game i bought, further no trouble.    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Netherlands (europe)

Sorry, denied.

Minecraft Username: thekrazyfool

There are several reasons I'd like to be considered for white list, but the foremost reason being growing bored of the strange nature of playing a singleplayer map for an extended period of time which has lead me to scour the forums for a suitable TFC server. A friend recently expressed an interest in playing along side me and I quickly found your server as a no-frills TFC experience (Vanilla) so here I am writing the application. I could say the generic things like "I want a mature friendly community", but that is implied by the fact that I'm applying here. I'd like to start my TFC multiplayer saga on a mature server free from raiding and griefing.

Minecraft in general? Sadly too much, I've been around since early Alpha so I'm fairly well versed in the vanilla game. With TFC I played a much earlier version of the game and stopped playing. I recently caught back up to speed with all the new features to the game and having sharpened my skills now seek to take them to a multiplayer stage. I wouldn't be applying to a mature server if I didn't know anything about the game if that's a concern.

I'm well mannered and sociable guy given a healthy community and will likely get along well with most people. I plan to make this server a hobby of mine to tinker with in my spare time so hopefully I'll fit in well with your server's dynamic. there isn't much to say except I hope I meet your servers criteria.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional):

BST (GMT +1)

England

Harry

Nice app, accepted and added to the whitelist.

I'm currently uploading the fixed world, back onto the virtual host. My upload speeds are decent, (around 3MBps) and it's only half a gig, so the server should be up pretty soon.

Edit: Finished.

This seems pretty intriguing...

-Minecraft Username:

Supzer

-Why would you like to join?:

I love playing with other people in general, not just minecraft. I love to build small communities with people and experience a sense of teamwork. I believe that this server would give me that experience because of how small and tightknit the community is.

-What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:

I had minecraft since alpha 1.2.x (when lava buckets were able to be used in a furnace), and TerraFirmaCraft for about two months.

-Any additional information that would help your case:

I'm a builder at heart, and I have attended "Mithrintia Academy for building" for a little bit.

-Time zone, location, and name (*Optional):

http://www.secrettoeverybody.com/images/secret.png

This seems pretty intriguing...

-Minecraft Username:

Supzer

-Why would you like to join?:

I love playing with other people in general, not just minecraft. I love to build small communities with people and experience a sense of teamwork. I believe that this server would give me that experience because of how small and tightknit the community is.

-What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:

I had minecraft since alpha 1.2.x (when lava buckets were able to be used in a furnace), and TerraFirmaCraft for about two months.

-Any additional information that would help your case:

I'm a builder at heart, and I have attended "Mithrintia Academy for building" for a little bit.

-Time zone, location, and name (*Optional):

http://www.secrettoeverybody.com/images/secret.png

Sorry dude, server is actually full up right now, so maybe in the future. Denied.

MinecraftUsername: corn_onthecob

Why would you like to join?: I have been playing vanilla minecraft for a while and it is getting extremely boring so i want to try

Something new

What previous experiences do you have with TerraFirmaCraft Minecraft in general?: I have watched a few lets plays and understand

The concept

Any additional Information that will help with your case? I am quite mature and I will not grief as I would like to be in a cool small community

Time zone: GMT (melbourne, australia)

This is an appeal for my friend who is also trying to post a whitelist appeal but cant get his terrafirmacraft account to work.

Minecraft Username: 1agumon1

Why I would like to join: after playing minecraft for a couple of years, i have grown tired of vanilla, i found terrafirmacraft through my friend and we joined up on a couple of public servers and it is impossible to play online.

Previous experiences: just like my friend, i have watched lets play like ethoslab and others. I have also played a bit.

Additional information: the main times i will be on is 4-5pm and 8-9pm (i have school)

Time zome: GMT melbourne, australia

Minecraft Username:CuttyFlam67

Why would you like to join?: I believe TFC would be a fun multiplayer experience, and that this is the server to experience it on.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I just recently started playing TFC but feel I have enough knowledge to function on a TFC server, and I have been playing Minecraft for over two years.

Any additional information that would help your case: I am good at functioning alongside other players with no hiccups, as well as helping to assist moderators with keeping the server a fun, functional place. I have never been banned, and the only times I have been kicked are due to anti-cheating plugins glitching out with sprinting and riding boats. I have been a moderator as well as an administrator on multiple servers, and am a trustworthy player.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): US pacific time. Northwest coast.

MinecraftUsername: corn_onthecob

Why would you like to join?: I have been playing vanilla minecraft for a while and it is getting extremely boring so i want to try

Something new

What previous experiences do you have with TerraFirmaCraft Minecraft in general?: I have watched a few lets plays and understand

The concept

Any additional Information that will help with your case? I am quite mature and I will not grief as I would like to be in a cool small community

Time zone: GMT (melbourne, australia)

This is an appeal for my friend who is also trying to post a whitelist appeal but cant get his terrafirmacraft account to work.

Minecraft Username: 1agumon1

Why I would like to join: after playing minecraft for a couple of years, i have grown tired of vanilla, i found terrafirmacraft through my friend and we joined up on a couple of public servers and it is impossible to play online.

Previous experiences: just like my friend, i have watched lets play like ethoslab and others. I have also played a bit.

Additional information: the main times i will be on is 4-5pm and 8-9pm (i have school)

Time zome: GMT melbourne, australia

Minecraft Username:CuttyFlam67

Why would you like to join?: I believe TFC would be a fun multiplayer experience, and that this is the server to experience it on.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I just recently started playing TFC but feel I have enough knowledge to function on a TFC server, and I have been playing Minecraft for over two years.

Any additional information that would help your case: I am good at functioning alongside other players with no hiccups, as well as helping to assist moderators with keeping the server a fun, functional place. I have never been banned, and the only times I have been kicked are due to anti-cheating plugins glitching out with sprinting and riding boats. I have been a moderator as well as an administrator on multiple servers, and am a trustworthy player.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): US pacific time. Northwest coast.

Sorry guys, servers whitelist is currently closed.

i am aged 11

my in game name is James_Hodder

the reson why i want to join is because i dont whant to have a the hasle of greifers and i want to do some youtube on this and i want to have some fun with other players as well as haveing a nice coumunity

i have beedn playing minecraft sine minecraft 1.4.2 and i had just got terafermacraft a mounth ago

something you might whant to no is my only inativicy is mostly school and homework and my youtube channel is James Hodder also my website is www.jamesgames.cu.cc

i live in new zealand auckland

Age: 16    Minecraft Username: rayzan00    Why would you like to join?: I would like to join A server because im sick with singleplayer.    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: i have been playing minecraft for a year or so and for TFC i have been playing enough to get all achivements.    Any additional information that would help your case: I can make videoes and i can make town and i will try to open up a trading spot for everyone.    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): UTC 8:00 Pacific time. Texas,Huntsville, Nicholas Beasley.

Minecraft Username: grand_chill

Why would you like to join?: looking for a tfc server to start my first tfc multiplayer experience on

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: playing minecraft since 1.6 beta, couple days of tfc with stone age down pact and have been watching EthosLab videos.

Any additional information that would help your case: Currently actively playing minecraft whenever i am home which is a lot considering work shifts are 3-4 days a week.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): GMT +10 though im usually on during GMT -5 hours because of work.

i am aged 11

my in game name is James_Hodder

the reson why i want to join is because i dont whant to have a the hasle of greifers and i want to do some youtube on this and i want to have some fun with other players as well as haveing a nice coumunity

i have beedn playing minecraft sine minecraft 1.4.2 and i had just got terafermacraft a mounth ago

something you might whant to no is my only inativicy is mostly school and homework and my youtube channel is James Hodder also my website is www.jamesgames.cu.cc

i live in new zealand auckland

Sorry, to young. Thanks for applying!

Age: 16    Minecraft Username: rayzan00    Why would you like to join?: I would like to join A server because im sick with singleplayer.    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: i have been playing minecraft for a year or so and for TFC i have been playing enough to get all achivements.    Any additional information that would help your case: I can make videoes and i can make town and i will try to open up a trading spot for everyone.    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): UTC 8:00 Pacific time. Texas,Huntsville, Nicholas Beasley.

Sorry, not up to par, denied.

Minecraft Username: grand_chill

Why would you like to join?: looking for a tfc server to start my first tfc multiplayer experience on

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: playing minecraft since 1.6 beta, couple days of tfc with stone age down pact and have been watching EthosLab videos.

Any additional information that would help your case: Currently actively playing minecraft whenever i am home which is a lot considering work shifts are 3-4 days a week.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): GMT +10 though im usually on during GMT -5 hours because of work.

Very brief and not quite what I'm looking for, thanks for applying! Denied.

Minecraft Username: Melisa_

I've been playing too much vanilla Mc lately and when I asked what mod should try out everyone suggested Terrafirmacraft,
 So naturally i'm looking around for a server that I can call home. I'm a very active and social player, probably averaging 2-3 hours a day.

0  for Terrafirmacraft But I've seen plenty of lets plays and mod Showcases to understand how things work. 

Mc in general, eh I've been around since they introduced potatoes and carrots, not very long but I fell in love with the game and have been pretty active ever since.

I'm an active, social and friendly player, I trade often and help out players in need of help or company.

I Like to think I'm decent builder. (http://imgur.com/a/AkB6v#0)

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Dallas Texas, Central Time. 

Minecraft Name: SeargeantTeddy

Why would you like to join?: I've started playing TerraFirmaCraft over the past few weeks and its kept my interest, so i'd like to try it on a server rather then playing it solo.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've been playing Minecraft since beta 1.4, But regular survival just doesn't keep me occupied for very long after i hit the "End Game" of it. With terrafirmacraft i've only been playing for about 3 weeks, i hardly know anything about the mod in general and am very new to it.

Any additional information that would help your case: Im fairly shy and i keep to myself alot of the time so i wont bother people if they dont want to be bothered. Im generally very friendly if people dont mind me talking to them though. I also really enjoy sharing ideas with people around me or building off their ideas and trying to expand them. Im fairly creative and i love to be unique with my buildings, although if i see something i really like i might copy or try to expand off of it a little bit.

Hello my name is nightfury18 and i would love to play on your server, Im 20 year old and i have payed minecraft silence way early alpha, though i always felt the lack of challenge, thats why i tried playing other mods like better then wolfs mods pretty early too, when i heard about this i was hooked though! i have been playing  terefirmacraft for more then a month now and i love it, though i start to feel lonely on my singleplayerworld and i would love to join a server, to build, to play, to cooperate. 

Minecraft Username: nightfury18

Why would you like to join?: Im getting lonly on my singleplayer world and i would love to try multiplayer now, i will be rather active for a long while :3

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: played minecraft siene early alpha but "only" played terrafirmacraft for more then month, i still feel there are new stuff i can learn!; 

Any additional information that would help your case: iam also a great builder? :b

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): gmt+1, sweden, Nightfury18

Minecraft Username: Melisa_

I've been playing too much vanilla Mc lately and when I asked what mod should try out everyone suggested Terrafirmacraft,

So naturally i'm looking around for a server that I can call home. I'm a very active and social player, probably averaging 2-3 hours a day.

0  for Terrafirmacraft But I've seen plenty of lets plays and mod Showcases to understand how things work. 

Mc in general, eh I've been around since they introduced potatoes and carrots, not very long but I fell in love with the game and have been pretty active ever since.

I'm an active, social and friendly player, I trade often and help out players in need of help or company.

I Like to think I'm decent builder. (http://imgur.com/a/AkB6v#0)

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Dallas Texas, Central Time. 

Nice builds, I'm sure you'll like TFC. Accepted and added.