Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Tris514

[0.79.17] Barbaric Survival - Vanilla TFC Server | New Map - Jan 3rd | Whitelist - Closed

706 posts in this topic

Minecraft Username: swedishmineman

Why would you like to join?: Me and my friend has been looking to play Tfc together but wasn't able to get a server running. Then we came here from your comment on my post. I think it would be awesome to be in a tfc community + It seems to be just what we are looking for!

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have been exploring some in singleplayer worlds and getting to know the basics aswell as tried non-whitelisted servers. Minecraft I have played since the end of Beta and have alot of experience from the most. I have been in diffrent communities and gotten a taste for it.

Any additional information that would help your case: I have spend countless numbers of hours on Minecraft without any thoughts on breaks. I love roleplaying servers and won't be scared to talk to people at all. I'm pretty friendly and spend alot of time on playing multiplayer.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): My timezone is GMT+1, Southern Sweden. My first name is Fredrik.

Thank you for you consideration!

Minecraft Username: swedishmineman

Why would you like to join?: Me and my friend has been looking to play Tfc together but wasn't able to get a server running. Then we came here from your comment on my post. I think it would be awesome to be in a tfc community + It seems to be just what we are looking for!

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have been exploring some in singleplayer worlds and getting to know the basics aswell as tried non-whitelisted servers. Minecraft I have played since the end of Beta and have alot of experience from the most. I have been in diffrent communities and gotten a taste for it.

Any additional information that would help your case: I have spend countless numbers of hours on Minecraft without any thoughts on breaks. I love roleplaying servers and won't be scared to talk to people at all. I'm pretty friendly and spend alot of time on playing multiplayer.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): My timezone is GMT+1, Southern Sweden. My first name is Fredrik.

Thank you for you consideration!

Accepted.

I am new to this mod, but it adds a whole new level of difficulty to survival minecraft that I want to learn more about.

Minecraft Username: minecraftmiller1

Why would you like to join?: I want to try this new mod but the singleplayer experience has dulled in my opinion. So I want to try it with multiplayer and this looks like the best server. 

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've played vanilla minecraft since version Beta 1.8 but I only learned of this mod semi-recently. I've watched a few youtube videos pertaining to the mod and tried a singleplayer world to test it out, but as I stated before it gets kind of boring when you play alone. 

Any additional information that would help your case: I've always played minecraft for the survival aspect, not so much for the building. This mod adds so much to the difficulty in survival, and I'm excited to play. Also, I'm mature and play pretty well with others. 

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): EST, USA

I am new to this mod, but it adds a whole new level of difficulty to survival minecraft that I want to learn more about.

Minecraft Username: minecraftmiller1

Why would you like to join?: I want to try this new mod but the singleplayer experience has dulled in my opinion. So I want to try it with multiplayer and this looks like the best server. 

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've played vanilla minecraft since version Beta 1.8 but I only learned of this mod semi-recently. I've watched a few youtube videos pertaining to the mod and tried a singleplayer world to test it out, but as I stated before it gets kind of boring when you play alone. 

Any additional information that would help your case: I've always played minecraft for the survival aspect, not so much for the building. This mod adds so much to the difficulty in survival, and I'm excited to play. Also, I'm mature and play pretty well with others. 

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): EST, USA

Sure, accepted and added.

Is the server down or something? I cant seem to find anything about it being down here or on  the subreddit.

Is the server down or something? I cant seem to find anything about it being down here or on  the subreddit.

No it's not down, it's been online all day as far as I know.

No it's not down, it's been online all day as far as I know.

Weird. I guess theres something wrong with my connection. I dont know why but i cant seem to connect, sorry if im not on for a couple days. hopefully it'll fix itself.

I am also unable to connect :( idk about Brittany but Iimagine so.

:unsure:

Same here, just says it can't reach the server, when I try joining anyway, it just says "connection lost, end of stream" after "logging in..." for a minute or two.

Same here, I have 1bar signal and make it to the connection screen only to get the "end of stream" Error Message.

It also might just be all the bad weather been going on today, I've had electric go out several times before things calmed down. 

Minecraft Username: cdog0123

Experience with TerraFirmaCraft and/or Minecraft: I have played Minecraft for a few years now. I watch a TerraFirmaCraft series and just recently got into the mod, but i have progressed quickly. 

Why would i like to join: I love playing games with other people and TerraFirmaCraft is one of my favorite mods. :)

Extra Info: I work well with others, and would love to be on a quiet, peaceful server with a few others. ;)

-Cdog0123

Hi! :)

Minecraft Username: 54sam3

Why would you like to join?: Well, I have seen many YouTubers play this Modded Mincraft and I thought why not try it out. It was enjoyable at first, but I got lonely. Since I love to be surrounded by a community, I thought why not look for a server. In short version, playing alone gets boring. With other people, it becomes a bit more interesting and you have others to talk to.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have some experience with TFC but Minecraft in general I would say I am very knowledgeable. I have had the game for 2+ years and have quite the experience with Modded Minecraft.

Any additional information that would help your case: I am friendly, and love to eat oranges :D

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Eastern Standard Timezone, Michigan, United States, Sam. (You can call me Sam I Am if you'd like)

Note: I do realize that it was encouraged for 18 year old and older players to join, but I think I won't mess up and will have a good time with mature players. :)

Thanks

-Sam

Me and my friend are 13

My user is donutdude900 and his is schneidyman123

We would like to join because we can not find any 1.6.4 servers that are only TFC

we have been playing TFC for a few weeks

If u need any help with plugins i can help 

Minecraft Username: cdog0123

Experience with TerraFirmaCraft and/or Minecraft: I have played Minecraft for a few years now. I watch a TerraFirmaCraft series and just recently got into the mod, but i have progressed quickly. 

Why would i like to join: I love playing games with other people and TerraFirmaCraft is one of my favorite mods. :)

Extra Info: I work well with others, and would love to be on a quiet, peaceful server with a few others. ;)

-Cdog0123

Appreciate you being honest about your age, but I'm going to have to deny.

Hi! :)

Minecraft Username: 54sam3

Why would you like to join?: Well, I have seen many YouTubers play this Modded Mincraft and I thought why not try it out. It was enjoyable at first, but I got lonely. Since I love to be surrounded by a community, I thought why not look for a server. In short version, playing alone gets boring. With other people, it becomes a bit more interesting and you have others to talk to.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have some experience with TFC but Minecraft in general I would say I am very knowledgeable. I have had the game for 2+ years and have quite the experience with Modded Minecraft.

Any additional information that would help your case: I am friendly, and love to eat oranges :D

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Eastern Standard Timezone, Michigan, United States, Sam. (You can call me Sam I Am if you'd like)

Note: I do realize that it was encouraged for 18 year old and older players to join, but I think I won't mess up and will have a good time with mature players. :)

Thanks

-Sam

Sorry man, I appreciate you being honest but I am getting very picky once again as applications are coming to a close very soon. Thanks for applying, but denied.

Me and my friend are 13

My user is donutdude900 and his is schneidyman123

We would like to join because we can not find any 1.6.4 servers that are only TFC

we have been playing TFC for a few weeks

If u need any help with plugins i can help 

Sorry, denied.

-Username:

CrazyAbyss

-Skype(Optional):

LikeaBoss_123

16 (Consider myslef to be mature but i can be goofy at times)

-Timezone:

Pafic standard time

-Why would you like to join?:

I love the mod been playing for a month but playing by yourself can get boring pretty quickly

-What can you contribute?:

Trading, Farming, House building, I know alot about the game/mod so i can help players that are stuck, cooking, I can automate stuff

-How would you describe your play style?:

Survival/hardcore Peaceful/farming

--A previous app fyi--

Sorry man, I appreciate you being honest but I am getting very picky once again as applications are coming to a close very soon. Thanks for applying, but denied.

Alright. I understand :P Maybe next time :D 

-Username:

CrazyAbyss

-Skype(Optional):

LikeaBoss_123

16 (Consider myslef to be mature but i can be goofy at times)

-Timezone:

Pafic standard time

-Why would you like to join?:

I love the mod been playing for a month but playing by yourself can get boring pretty quickly

-What can you contribute?:

Trading, Farming, House building, I know alot about the game/mod so i can help players that are stuck, cooking, I can automate stuff

-How would you describe your play style?:

Survival/hardcore Peaceful/farming

--A previous app fyi--

Sorry, denied.

Minecraft Username: pohatta

Why would you like to join?: I like playing with few others peacefully ( no killing each others )

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have played terrafirma about 3 weeks so I know basics and something other things from TFC. I've played minecraft about 3 years and 6 months.

Any additional information that would help your case: I'm friendly, helpful and honest. I'm playing almost every day so I'm quite active.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): I'm from Finland. Time zone is GTM: +2 and my name is Ville but if I get whitelisted then call me pohatta :)

Minecraft Username: pohatta

Why would you like to join?: I like playing with few others peacefully ( no killing each others )

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have played terrafirma about 3 weeks so I know basics and something other things from TFC. I've played minecraft about 3 years and 6 months.

Any additional information that would help your case: I'm friendly, helpful and honest. I'm playing almost every day so I'm quite active.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): I'm from Finland. Time zone is GTM: +2 and my name is Ville but if I get whitelisted then call me pohatta :)

Sorry mate, not up to par gonna have to deny.

Minecraft Username: Zero_ui9

Why would you like to join?: I much prefer multiplayer to ssp, and I've been getting quite burnt out on vanilla MC, and I also really enjoy doing community projects.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've played TFC a couple times in singleplayer, and played MC sense 1.5, though I would say I know a fair bit about the game for not having played sense beta/alpha.

Any additional information that would help your case: I really like the difficulty and especially depth that this mod brings to survival minecraft, plus I like the loads of new building options it brings. I have also been a trusted member of a public server before, as I would spend the majority of my time doing community related projects.

Timezone: EST

Minecraft Username: Zero_ui9

Why would you like to join?: I much prefer multiplayer to ssp, and I've been getting quite burnt out on vanilla MC, and I also really enjoy doing community projects.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've played TFC a couple times in singleplayer, and played MC sense 1.5, though I would say I know a fair bit about the game for not having played sense beta/alpha.

Any additional information that would help your case: I really like the difficulty and especially depth that this mod brings to survival minecraft, plus I like the loads of new building options it brings. I have also been a trusted member of a public server before, as I would spend the majority of my time doing community related projects.

Timezone: EST

Hmmm, not quite up to par. Sorry, but denied.

Hello, I would like to join.

Age: 30    Minecraft Username: Zcaro    Why would you like to join?: The server I was playing for about a month is about to close at the end of the month and I like more playing in servers than in single.    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I'm playing terrafirmacraft for two months, more or less, and a month in an amateur server. We where 10 - 15 regular players. I'm playing MC since 1.5.4 and I'm part of a comunity, where I'm a moderator.    Any additional information that would help your case: I like to have fun and not problems. I'm lonely player most of the time but I also can do things with others and I like to help.    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): I live in México so my Time zone is GMT -7 (GMT -6 in summer). My first name is OscarThanks for reading and I'll wait for your answer

Feronso

Hello, I would like to join.

Age: 30    Minecraft Username: Zcaro    Why would you like to join?: The server I was playing for about a month is about to close at the end of the month and I like more playing in servers than in single.    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I'm playing terrafirmacraft for two months, more or less, and a month in an amateur server. We where 10 - 15 regular players. I'm playing MC since 1.5.4 and I'm part of a comunity, where I'm a moderator.    Any additional information that would help your case: I like to have fun and not problems. I'm lonely player most of the time but I also can do things with others and I like to help.    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): I live in México so my Time zone is GMT -7 (GMT -6 in summer). My first name is OscarThanks for reading and I'll wait for your answer

Feronso

Accepted and added.