Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Tris514

[0.79.17] Barbaric Survival - Vanilla TFC Server | New Map - Jan 3rd | Whitelist - Closed

706 posts in this topic

Minecraft Username: herobrine5658

Why would you like to join?: I like Terrafirmacraft as a mod, it adds realistic survival to Minecraft, most servers I find have other mods, that's why I want to join this server.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have been playing Minecraft since late 2012, about the end of October, I have played on countless server, I even was once a mod on a now closed server. I have played with the Terrafirmacraft mod for half a year now, I am not the best, but I have survived. 

Any additional information that would help your case: Well I may be twelve, I do not cause much trouble 

Time zone, location, name(*Optional):Mountain Standard Time, Arizona, (I choose not to give my name)

Sorry, just realized I needed to be older for the server

Minecraft Username: herobrine5658

Why would you like to join?: I like Terrafirmacraft as a mod, it adds realistic survival to Minecraft, most servers I find have other mods, that's why I want to join this server.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have been playing Minecraft since late 2012, about the end of October, I have played on countless server, I even was once a mod on a now closed server. I have played with the Terrafirmacraft mod for half a year now, I am not the best, but I have survived. 

Any additional information that would help your case: Well I may be twelve, I do not cause much trouble 

Time zone, location, name(*Optional):Mountain Standard Time, Arizona, (I choose not to give my name)

Sorry, just realized I needed to be older for the server

I appreciate the application, sorry.

Minecraft Username: CCdog987

Why would you like to join?: Because I Like terraFirmacraft and kinda want to pair up with someone or have something constantly running that i need to be running

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Well, Ive been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.8 and mods since like 1.5 (release). So I know alot about minecraft/mods. TerraFirmaCraft on the other hand I only know the mid teir metals and metal Working.

Any additional information that would help your case: I can be extremly active because i am getting extremly bored of waiting for a modpack that me and my friend want to come out So i want something to busy me. And when that modpack comes out i will still occasianly be on the server but only once a day.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Pacific, i will only narrow it down to California, and My first name is Connor

I know that im probably too young but i can and will be extremly mature (you'd be surprised) (just a bit impatient at times)

Well... Just noticed there was a cdog123 here... Im not him to be clear

Minecraft Username: CCdog987

Why would you like to join?: Because I Like terraFirmacraft and kinda want to pair up with someone or have something constantly running that i need to be running

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Well, Ive been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.8 and mods since like 1.5 (release). So I know alot about minecraft/mods. TerraFirmaCraft on the other hand I only know the mid teir metals and metal Working.

Any additional information that would help your case: I can be extremly active because i am getting extremly bored of waiting for a modpack that me and my friend want to come out So i want something to busy me. And when that modpack comes out i will still occasianly be on the server but only once a day.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Pacific, i will only narrow it down to California, and My first name is Connor

I know that im probably too young but i can and will be extremly mature (you'd be surprised) (just a bit impatient at times)

Well... Just noticed there was a cdog123 here... Im not him to be clear

Sorry, I just can't push the age limit that much, thanks for the application. Denied.

Hello again, just minecraftmiller1 signing off for a while. It's gonna be too much to play games during the semester so I probably won't be back until sometime in December or so. You said to just make a post saying I'm a semi-old user, so I will reply to this comment when ready to rejoin. Cheerio chap! :P

22    Minecraft Username:

KazeshimaFuurin    Why would you like to join?:

I'm looking for a community to play TFC together with, given that it becomes rather stale after some time, when playing entirely alone.    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:     I have been playing this mod in (mainly) older versions for quite some time. I didn't really advance past the point of getting black steel yet, though.

Usually I put quite some effort into building semi-filigrane buildings with the help of plank-items (the 1x1x8 ones) as well as the chisel.

(Though I'm not the most creative person out there, I'm afraid.)

As for Minecraft, I started playing the vanilla game during Beta time (Yay discount :D) and since then often come back to the game and various

interesting mods whenever I feel like it. TFC is interesting in particular because of it's building mechanics being superior to Vanilla-MC,

and realistically inferior to modpacks utilizing 8x8x8-mini-block blocks.

Any additional information that would help your case:

Nothing much to say here. I'm just somebody looking for people to enjoy a great mod together :) Everything to say here would be bragging or

flat out lying to cheat myself into your admiration.

Edit: After taking another look into the opening-post, it might be good to note that recently I'm very in the mood to play TFC for extended amounts of

time per day. Plus, as a student I have lots of time on my hands (Exam-phase, so when I'm not learning I have between 8 and 14 hours of time to spend.)

Time zone, location, name(*Optional):

Berlin CET+1 (+2 during summer time), Germany. I prefer to go by the name Fuurin, but I'm open to get personal if I feel content with the community.

I hope this being the first post on this account doesn't affect your decision :) I'm not much of a forum-person.

22    Minecraft Username:

KazeshimaFuurin    Why would you like to join?:

I'm looking for a community to play TFC together with, given that it becomes rather stale after some time, when playing entirely alone.    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:     I have been playing this mod in (mainly) older versions for quite some time. I didn't really advance past the point of getting black steel yet, though.

Usually I put quite some effort into building semi-filigrane buildings with the help of plank-items (the 1x1x8 ones) as well as the chisel.

(Though I'm not the most creative person out there, I'm afraid.)

As for Minecraft, I started playing the vanilla game during Beta time (Yay discount :D) and since then often come back to the game and various

interesting mods whenever I feel like it. TFC is interesting in particular because of it's building mechanics being superior to Vanilla-MC,

and realistically inferior to modpacks utilizing 8x8x8-mini-block blocks.

Nothing much to say here. I'm just somebody looking for people to enjoy a great mod together :) Everything to say here would be bragging or

flat out lying to cheat myself into your admiration.

Edit: After taking another look into the opening-post, it might be good to note that recently I'm very in the mood to play TFC for extended amounts of

time per day. Plus, as a student I have lots of time on my hands (Exam-phase, so when I'm not learning I have between 8 and 14 hours of time to spend.)

Time zone, location, name(*Optional):

Berlin CET+1 (+2 during summer time), Germany. I prefer to go by the name Fuurin, but I'm open to get personal if I feel content with the community.

I hope this being the first post on this account doesn't affect your decision :) I'm not much of a forum-person.

Great app, you'll fit right in I'm sure. Accepted and added.

Username: Tris514

Age: Too old to be playing games really (or so I'm told!) 43.

Previous Experience: I have been on a few servers over the years, unfortunately, they all seem to shut down after "The Red Steel Race" is done! I don't play like that, & like to take my time, no rush .

-I run a vanilla MC server myself, with exactly the same rules as you have, & its been going along nicely for over a year now, so know whats expected. You can have a look at our FB page @ Facebook.com/Naervarik,

How often Do I Play: An obscene amount! I work full time, but apart from that, I'm usually found playing somewhere.

Additional info: I have loved this mod through many updates (couldn't say how many off hand) & love the "realism" of it, & to play with others is very enjoyable, I would love to come on your server & develop a nice community , I hope I get the chance.

Thank you, Tris.

Minecraft Username: Ixel12

Why would you like to join?: Well I like hardcore survival games Such as unreal world and I love the whole theme of paleolithic Living that Terrafirmacraft has to offer, also I would love to join in a small " tribe" and work together with others towards a common goal !

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have been playing sense 1.2 and Have loved the shear freedom you get with building and being creative, one of the main reason why I get this mod is for the fact you can chisel blocks  and make art with it.

Any additional information that would help your case: I have a Skype and team speak and a great Internet connection also I just graduated high school and have a job so other then that my free time is unused. 

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): I live on the east coast of America and Have a random sleeping schedule so im usually online most of the time

I do apologies to both of you as I have been gone for the past 3 days.

Username: Tris514

Age: Too old to be playing games really (or so I'm told!) 43.

Previous Experience: I have been on a few servers over the years, unfortunately, they all seem to shut down after "The Red Steel Race" is done! I don't play like that, & like to take my time, no rush .

-I run a vanilla MC server myself, with exactly the same rules as you have, & its been going along nicely for over a year now, so know whats expected. You can have a look at our FB page @ Facebook.com/Naervarik,

How often Do I Play: An obscene amount! I work full time, but apart from that, I'm usually found playing somewhere.

Additional info: I have loved this mod through many updates (couldn't say how many off hand) & love the "realism" of it, & to play with others is very enjoyable, I would love to come on your server & develop a nice community , I hope I get the chance.

Thank you, Tris.

Accepted, thanks for the app.

Minecraft Username: Ixel12

Why would you like to join?: Well I like hardcore survival games Such as unreal world and I love the whole theme of paleolithic Living that Terrafirmacraft has to offer, also I would love to join in a small " tribe" and work together with others towards a common goal !

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have been playing sense 1.2 and Have loved the shear freedom you get with building and being creative, one of the main reason why I get this mod is for the fact you can chisel blocks  and make art with it.

Any additional information that would help your case: I have a Skype and team speak and a great Internet connection also I just graduated high school and have a job so other then that my free time is unused. 

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): I live on the east coast of America and Have a random sleeping schedule so im usually online most of the time

I appreciate your application, but it's not quite what we're looking for. Thanks again, denied.

Minecraft Username:XxAkrati0xX

Why would you like to join?:

I was addicted to terrafirma a while aggo but hen the server I played on closed and now i cant find any other and this one here looks realy nice

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:

I play minecraft for 2 years now and I think terrafrima in total for 1/2 year but I stopped playing for 2 month or so

I would like to play in team and have a lotof fun with other players :)

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): UTC: -05.00 (peru)

MC Username: pacmanpower2003  

Wy would you like to join? I've been playing TFC for a little bit but it's hard to keep going without someone else to play with. Making a server on my own proved to be too much for my lone computer to handle. So I figured this was the next best thing.What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general? I've been playing TFC for three months and I know it fairly well. I've been playing Minecraft for over three years and I understand the ins and outs completely. I've been on multiple servers for vanilla Minecraft, but no experience as an admin or moderator. Any additional info: I'm just really looking forward to have someone to play with. I dislike griefing and I am extremely interested in building a TFC community. I do go to college and have a job, but I will likely be spending plenty of time on this server if I am accepted. Location/time zone: Michigan, Eastern Time

Minecraft Username: Dojoji

Why would you like to join?: been looking for a decent tfc server for months. i want to build something impressive that wont dissappear overnight, as well as play with a good group in order to improve survival and quality of gaming experience.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: been playing minecraft since it first started. numerous common mods are fun to play, my bro likes to make modpacks but i prefer to play vanilla tfc. 

Any additional information that would help your case: im just another player looking to be part of a community, play build, not big on pvp.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): central us, i have regular times i can be on, mostly after midnight.

Minecraft Username: Zaugion

Why would you like to join? I've got vanilla minecraft completely figured out. I want to try out something new, preferably on a server. 

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general? I've maxed out nearly everything on my vanilla minecraft world. I've dabbled a little on servers, so I get the gist of it. I've been playing tfc for only a few weeks now, but I think I have the hang of it. 

Any additional info: I have a part time job and spend a lot of time already playing minecraft. I expect to be on this server often. I'm no fan of pvp at all, and am looking forward to joining this community.

Time zone: Eastern U.S./GMT - 4 hours

Minecraft Username:XxAkrati0xX    Why would you like to join?:

I was addicted to terrafirma a while aggo but hen the server I played on closed and now i cant find any other and this one here looks realy nice    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:

I play minecraft for 2 years now and I think terrafrima in total for 1/2 year but I stopped playing for 2 month or so    Any additional information that would help your case:

I would like to play in team and have a lotof fun with other players :)    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): UTC: -05.00 (peru)

Sorry, not quite what I'm looking for. Thanks for the application, but denied.

MC Username: pacmanpower2003  

Wy would you like to join? I've been playing TFC for a little bit but it's hard to keep going without someone else to play with. Making a server on my own proved to be too much for my lone computer to handle. So I figured this was the next best thing.What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general? I've been playing TFC for three months and I know it fairly well. I've been playing Minecraft for over three years and I understand the ins and outs completely. I've been on multiple servers for vanilla Minecraft, but no experience as an admin or moderator. Any additional info: I'm just really looking forward to have someone to play with. I dislike griefing and I am extremely interested in building a TFC community. I do go to college and have a job, but I will likely be spending plenty of time on this server if I am accepted. Location/time zone: Michigan, Eastern Time

Cool, sounds like you will fit in nicely. Accepted.

I totally forgot to post this change here, but the server was recently updated to have ExtraFirma added to it, please download and add it to your mods folder here.

Minecraft Username: Dojoji

Why would you like to join?: been looking for a decent tfc server for months. i want to build something impressive that wont dissappear overnight, as well as play with a good group in order to improve survival and quality of gaming experience.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: been playing minecraft since it first started. numerous common mods are fun to play, my bro likes to make modpacks but i prefer to play vanilla tfc. 

Any additional information that would help your case: im just another player looking to be part of a community, play build, not big on pvp.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): central us, i have regular times i can be on, mostly after midnight.

Not quite up to par, thanks for the application, denied.

Minecraft Username: Zaugion 

Why would you like to join? I've got vanilla minecraft completely figured out. I want to try out something new, preferably on a server. What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general? I've maxed out nearly everything on my vanilla minecraft world. I've dabbled a little on servers, so I get the gist of it. I've been playing tfc for only a few weeks now, but I think I have the hang of it. Any additional info: I have a part time job and spend a lot of time already playing minecraft. I expect to be on this server often. I'm no fan of pvp at all, and am looking forward to joining this community.Time zone: Eastern U.S./GMT - 4 hours

Short and sweet.. sure why not. Accepted.

Whitelisting Application Form (Please apply in the comments below.):

Minecraft Username: convvertible

Why would you like to join?: I love TerraFirmaCraft and I would love to play on a server with other people who love it.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've been playing TerraFirma for a few months and I've been playing minecraft for several years.

Any additional information that would help your case:  I love this mod and I just want to play on a server that I don't have to host myself, as that gives me a serious amount of lag.

Whitelisting Application Form (Please apply in the comments below.):

Minecraft Username: convvertible

Why would you like to join?: I love TerraFirmaCraft and I would love to play on a server with other people who love it.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've been playing TerraFirma for a few months and I've been playing minecraft for several years.

Any additional information that would help your case:  I love this mod and I just want to play on a server that I don't have to host myself, as that gives me a serious amount of lag.

Sorry, not quite what we're looking for, but thanks for applying! Denied.

Minecraft Username:

cwsager
 I just picked up tfc again after a break and I love playing it with others so i can set up a nice trade company to help everyone out :D 
   What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:
 Ive played on several other servers before such as roanoke is probably one of the main ones ive played on, as for minecraft Ive played several other modpacks with friends throughout the many years of played.
 Not sure what all to put here, I just really hope I can play on this server as I really enjoy playing the game with others and I am tired of playing single player xD 
   Time zone, location, name(*Optional): US Central

Minecraft Username: Nicktine122

Why would you like to join?: i'm all burned out of minecraft after years of playing it and looking for something new thought id try out the mod with some people looked like a good place to start

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've played minecraft on and off throughout the years building giant castle fortresses to small wood cabins in the woods ive always loved the survival aspect of minecraft and what this mod does is amazing

Any additional information that would help your case: ive played on normal minecraft servers before and always had a great time on them also a big fan of the idea of haveng a homestead where you have to travel long distances to get supplys and to go to towns and just living and getting immersed in a whole new world. im also friendly and get along well with people 

Time zone, location, name(*Optional):EST -5,  and i live in usa name is nicholas

Minecraft Username:

cwsager

I just picked up tfc again after a break and I love playing it with others so i can set up a nice trade company to help everyone out :D 

Ive played on several other servers before such as roanoke is probably one of the main ones ive played on, as for minecraft Ive played several other modpacks with friends throughout the many years of played.

Not sure what all to put here, I just really hope I can play on this server as I really enjoy playing the game with others and I am tired of playing single player xD 

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): US Central

Sorry, denied.

Minecraft Username: Nicktine122

Why would you like to join?: i'm all burned out of minecraft after years of playing it and looking for something new thought id try out the mod with some people looked like a good place to start

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've played minecraft on and off throughout the years building giant castle fortresses to small wood cabins in the woods ive always loved the survival aspect of minecraft and what this mod does is amazing

Any additional information that would help your case: ive played on normal minecraft servers before and always had a great time on them also a big fan of the idea of haveng a homestead where you have to travel long distances to get supplys and to go to towns and just living and getting immersed in a whole new world. im also friendly and get along well with people 

Time zone, location, name(*Optional):EST -5,  and i live in usa name is nicholas

Sorry dude, denied.