Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Tris514

[0.79.17] Barbaric Survival - Vanilla TFC Server | New Map - Jan 3rd | Whitelist - Closed

706 posts in this topic

Minecraft Username: dr_bleblo

Why would you like to join?: I am an old fan of TFC and I want to get back into the game and the community

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: ive had minecraft since beta 1.8 and I originally played TFC during 1.3.2

Any additional information that would help your case: I get on almost every other day sometimes I will not usualy at around 11:00 my time

Time zone:GTM:Arizona

Minecraft Username: NicholasFoxden

Why would you like to join?: Plain and simple, this is a TFC server. I'm looking for a server to play TFC on, not only for the help of others, but because I enjoy the community of a server better then I like the solitude of Single-Player.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've played Minecraft on my friends account since before the 1.2.5 release, since 1.2.4, and promptly got my own as soon as I could afford it after the 1.4.5 release. TFC though, I've played various versions, but the mechanics of the current stable release I haven't gotten used to playing yet. I could quickly pick up how to do it though.

Any additional information that would help your case: Most people will say this, but I've been staff on a couple servers, run my own FTB Ultimate with some friends (GalagarCraft), and I'm just knowledgeable about Minecraft and it's mechanics in general. Although I'm limited to the basics when it comes to Redstone.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): GMT, Colorado Springs, RL Name is Nicholas.

Minecraft Username: dr_bleblo

Why would you like to join?: I am an old fan of TFC and I want to get back into the game and the community

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: ive had minecraft since beta 1.8 and I originally played TFC during 1.3.2

Any additional information that would help your case: I get on almost every other day sometimes I will not usualy at around 11:00 my time

Time zone:GTM:Arizona

Age: 17    Minecraft Username: NicholasFoxden    Why would you like to join?: Plain and simple, this is a TFC server. I'm looking for a server to play TFC on, not only for the help of others, but because I enjoy the community of a server better then I like the solitude of Single-Player.    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've played Minecraft on my friends account since before the 1.2.5 release, since 1.2.4, and promptly got my own as soon as I could afford it after the 1.4.5 release. TFC though, I've played various versions, but the mechanics of the current stable release I haven't gotten used to playing yet. I could quickly pick up how to do it though.    Any additional information that would help your case: Most people will say this, but I've been staff on a couple servers, run my own FTB Ultimate with some friends (GalagarCraft), and I'm just knowledgeable about Minecraft and it's mechanics in general. Although I'm limited to the basics when it comes to Redstone.    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): GMT, Colorado Springs, RL Name is Nicholas.

Minecraft Username: McCroquette

Why do I want to join?:

TerraFirmaCraft in solo is fun, but I think this mod can be much more enjoyable with a multiplayer gameplay.  I want to play on a serious server with mature and friendly players that play with and for the community.  This server seems to offer a great gameplay with challenges and fun, and I want to be part of that

What previous experience do I have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:

I'm a Minecraft players since Beta 1.3 and I followed all the Minecraft development since I played it for the first time, but I only played TFC for the first time few months ago, maybe 5 or 6.  I also played a lot and a lot of hours on FTB and I really enjoyed it.  I played TFC solo, multiplayers with 2-3 friends on a private server and got enough experience to be able to play it on a serious community, getting in pretty much all the aspects of this mod

Additional information:

I'm currently living in Canada, Estern Time and as you might have notice, english isn't my first language, but I have a functionnal+ english that allows me to participate to Skype/TS and chat conversation.  I can play TFC almost everyday in the evening

Thanks a lot! I hope to be accepted! :P

Krokette

Minecraft Username: McCroquette

Why do I want to join?:

TerraFirmaCraft in solo is fun, but I think this mod can be much more enjoyable with a multiplayer gameplay.  I want to play on a serious server with mature and friendly players that play with and for the community.  This server seems to offer a great gameplay with challenges and fun, and I want to be part of that

What previous experience do I have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:

I'm a Minecraft players since Beta 1.3 and I followed all the Minecraft development since I played it for the first time, but I only played TFC for the first time few months ago, maybe 5 or 6.  I also played a lot and a lot of hours on FTB and I really enjoyed it.  I played TFC solo, multiplayers with 2-3 friends on a private server and got enough experience to be able to play it on a serious community, getting in pretty much all the aspects of this mod

Additional information:

I'm currently living in Canada, Estern Time and as you might have notice, english isn't my first language, but I have a functionnal+ english that allows me to participate to Skype/TS and chat conversation.  I can play TFC almost everyday in the evening

Thanks a lot! I hope to be accepted! :P

Krokette

Nice app, accepted and added.

Minecraft Username: TansGuard

Why do I want to join?:

I have been playing minecraft for 3 years,and I tried IndustrialCraft,Thaumcraft....and many other mods.But when I met TFC,I fell like a complete new game comparing to valaina minecraft/minecraft with IC ,RC,RP and TC.In TFC,the way to get resources is quite different.And I think a massive amont of trade is a must.MultiPlayer MC is the Best choice.The most important is,i want to communicate with others,and have more friends.Your server has the most advanced mod and extrafirma,and i feel like my best choice is you and your server!appreciate is always.

I play minecraft for 3 years.I tried many mods include TFC.

Additional information:

I live in China and my English is broken.I have time to play TFC for every evening.I hope we can make a culture communicate with each other to strenthen the link between us.

Appratiate again!Looking forward to your acception :P

TansGuard

Minecraft Username: TansGuard

Why do I want to join?:

I have been playing minecraft for 3 years,and I tried IndustrialCraft,Thaumcraft....and many other mods.But when I met TFC,I fell like a complete new game comparing to valaina minecraft/minecraft with IC ,RC,RP and TC.In TFC,the way to get resources is quite different.And I think a massive amont of trade is a must.MultiPlayer MC is the Best choice.The most important is,i want to communicate with others,and have more friends.Your server has the most advanced mod and extrafirma,and i feel like my best choice is you and your server!appreciate is always.

I play minecraft for 3 years.I tried many mods include TFC.

Additional information:

I live in China and my English is broken.I have time to play TFC for every evening.I hope we can make a culture communicate with each other to strenthen the link between us.

Appratiate again!Looking forward to your acception :P

TansGuard

Accepted and added to the whitelist!

Age:  26    Minecraft Username:  Krimarie    Why would you like to join?:  Want to be part of a community in TFC    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:  Have been playing MC for ~3 years, TFC off and on for 1.    Any additional information that would help your case:  I have an LP of SSP TFC (Though haven't had much time to record with being busy at work)    Time zone, location, name(*Optional):  US, CST

Age:  26    Minecraft Username:  Krimarie    Why would you like to join?:  Want to be part of a community in TFC    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:  Have been playing MC for ~3 years, TFC off and on for 1.    Any additional information that would help your case:  I have an LP of SSP TFC (Though haven't had much time to record with being busy at work)    Time zone, location, name(*Optional):  US, CST

Unfortunately, this is a little bit to brief and doesn't provide me with much information to make a judgment call. Maybe next time, denied. 

Minecraft Username: Le_Raspberry

Why would you like to join?: I want to give a try to TFC online, singleplayer gets lonely :(

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Played MC for over 4 years now, just started playing TFC.

Any additional information that would help your case: I am really looking into learning this mod with other people, the dynamic is a lot different and I really like it. Hopefully I can exchange Skype names with                someone who is willing to do a project with me and have a fun conversation. 

Fun facts: I am Canadian. Eh. [+10 Maple Syrup!], I like practice Martial Arts Tricking (look it up!) and in the middle ages, people thought that farting in jars and sniffing them would help prevent death...

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): (UTC -4:00), Canada, Raspberry is my name in a way, to be continued...

Minecraft Username: Le_Raspberry

Why would you like to join?: I want to give a try to TFC online, singleplayer gets lonely :(

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Played MC for over 4 years now, just started playing TFC.

Any additional information that would help your case: I am really looking into learning this mod with other people, the dynamic is a lot different and I really like it. Hopefully I can exchange Skype names with                someone who is willing to do a project with me and have a fun conversation. 

Fun facts: I am Canadian. Eh. [+10 Maple Syrup!], I like practice Martial Arts Tricking (look it up!) and in the middle ages, people thought that farting in jars and sniffing them would help prevent death...

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): (UTC -4:00), Canada, Raspberry is my name in a way, to be continued...

Rather interesting application, but I'm willing to give you a shot. Accepted and added.

Age: 15    Minecraft Username: Elmodude2001( it is my brothers old account, i was not actually born in 2001 xD)    Why would you like to join?: There are not many Terrafirmacraft servers that are good to play on, with all the griefing. I just want a good server with a tight community and nice people.    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: TerraFirmaCraft is kind of new to me but i have some experience form it personally and from watching Ethoslab on Youtube. Minecraft i am very familiar with all aspects of vanilla and love to play survival, as well on servers. But i think that working with others is a lot more enjoyable in Minecraft than working alone.    Any additional information that would help your case: I am very mature for my age and intend to be a peaceful, helpful player and believe that working together is the way to go in minecraft and all mods/mod packs.

Time zone- EST (New York) Location- Florida Name- Kyle

I know im not 18 but i can handle myself around older people due to the fact that i am the oldest of 4 and the one below me is only 8 so when im not with my friends my parents are the only ones around me that i really talk to.

I am looking forward to you responding and hope you decide to accept me,

till then,

C-ya

Whitelist Application Form

Minecraft Username: DJTurbospin

Why would you like to join?: I've been running this mod for awhile and im getting bored with it being alone and all, im not an idiot or troll and i just wanna play this awesome pack with cool peeps

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I'm pretty new to terrafirma but if I need to know anything I use the wiki and I've played Minecraft for like 3 years or more, ive had it since early beta

Any additional information that would help your case:im mature and not a troll and/or and idiot i would like to play with people and i shouldnt be a problem with the not being on much, i love this pack so i should be on every now and then everyday but i do have highschool. I'd love for you to just give me a chance and get rid of me if you dont want me.

Minecraft Username: Elmodude2001( it is my brothers old account, i was not actually born in 2001 xD)

Why would you like to join?: There are not many Terrafirmacraft servers that are good to play on, with all the griefing. I just want a good server with a tight community and nice people.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: TerraFirmaCraft is kind of new to me but i have some experience form it personally and from watching Ethoslab on Youtube. Minecraft i am very familiar with all aspects of vanilla and love to play survival, as well on servers. But i think that working with others is a lot more enjoyable in Minecraft than working alone.

Any additional information that would help your case: I am very mature for my age and intend to be a peaceful, helpful player and believe that working together is the way to go in minecraft and all mods/mod packs.

I know im not 18 but i can handle myself around older people due to the fact that i am the oldest of 4 and the one below me is only 8 so when im not with my friends my parents are the only ones around me that i really talk to.

till then,

C-ya

Whitelist Application Form

Minecraft Username: DJTurbospin

Why would you like to join?: I've been running this mod for awhile and im getting bored with it being alone and all, im not an idiot or troll and i just wanna play this awesome pack with cool peeps

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I'm pretty new to terrafirma but if I need to know anything I use the wiki and I've played Minecraft for like 3 years or more, ive had it since early beta

Any additional information that would help your case:im mature and not a troll and/or and idiot i would like to play with people and i shouldnt be a problem with the not being on much, i love this pack so i should be on every now and then everyday but i do have highschool. I'd love for you to just give me a chance and get rid of me if you dont want me.

Sorry man, gonna have to deny. I'm actually closing whitelist for the time being.

Age: 15    Minecraft Username: Elmodude2001( it is my brothers old account, i was not actually born in 2001 xD)    Why would you like to join?: There are not many Terrafirmacraft servers that are good to play on, with all the griefing. I just want a good server with a tight community and nice people.    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: TerraFirmaCraft is kind of new to me but i have some experience form it personally and from watching Ethoslab on Youtube. Minecraft i am very familiar with all aspects of vanilla and love to play survival, as well on servers. But i think that working with others is a lot more enjoyable in Minecraft than working alone.    Any additional information that would help your case: I am very mature for my age and intend to be a peaceful, helpful player and believe that working together is the way to go in minecraft and all mods/mod packs.

till then,

C-ya

Sorry, not quite what we're looking for. I'm closing whitelist up for the time being, but thanks for applying!

Minecraft Username: Dodgedylan

Why would you like to join?: Ever since I've heard for this mod, i was very interested in it. I've played a lots of vanilla Minecraft but i like TFC more because of its nature, more real, dangerous, hard. Don't get me wrong, i like vanilla vanilla Minecraft, but this has a better gameplay over all. The whole reason I'd like to join this server is the option to play with other people, to make new friends, help them as much as i can, I really like helping people, and I've done it so much that few times I gave out my only materials, because thats just whoI am. Now, I'm not a "pro TFC player", im quite new actually, but when I play singleplayer, I find myself clueless, therefore I will try to make friends on the server, and trade my services, for example, I'll get them materials, they will teach me something new, and so on, like a quest. And yes, i know that the whitelist applications are closed, but its worth a shot, because I just need friends that I will help as much as I can, and that will teach me as much as they have free time to.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Minecraft has been my life for a few years now, I've build in some servers and got the builder rank, and ran two servers with my cousins, mostly private, but for 8 friends, it was enough for us. But my experience with TerraFirmaCraft is very limited, and i have yet to learn, and exactly thats why I would like to play on this server.

Any additional information that would help your case:  Well, this will not help my case but these are some informations about me. I'm 17 years old, as mentioned, go to school so i have maybe 2-3 hours of gameplay / day, I like to help and build a lot. (http://i.imgur.com/guZCLxt.jpg I just started a new world, and I didn't even build a house for me, but these two cupcakes were freezing on the rain so I've made something for them). Well, other from that, only thing to say is that i would really like to play on the server, but if you have too many players, and are overpopulated, i will understand.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): GMT+1, Croatia, and my name is Domagoj

Age: 17    Minecraft Username: Dodgedylan    Why would you like to join?: Ever since I've heard for this mod, i was very interested in it. I've played a lots of vanilla Minecraft but i like TFC more because of its nature, more real, dangerous, hard. Don't get me wrong, i like vanilla vanilla Minecraft, but this has a better gameplay over all. The whole reason I'd like to join this server is the option to play with other people, to make new friends, help them as much as i can, I really like helping people, and I've done it so much that few times I gave out my only materials, because thats just whoI am. Now, I'm not a "pro TFC player", im quite new actually, but when I play singleplayer, I find myself clueless, therefore I will try to make friends on the server, and trade my services, for example, I'll get them materials, they will teach me something new, and so on, like a quest. And yes, i know that the whitelist applications are closed, but its worth a shot, because I just need friends that I will help as much as I can, and that will teach me as much as they have free time to.    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Minecraft has been my life for a few years now, I've build in some servers and got the builder rank, and ran two servers with my cousins, mostly private, but for 8 friends, it was enough for us. But my experience with TerraFirmaCraft is very limited, and i have yet to learn, and exactly thats why I would like to play on this server.    Any additional information that would help your case:  Well, this will not help my case but these are some informations about me. I'm 17 years old, as mentioned, go to school so i have maybe 2-3 hours of gameplay / day, I like to help and build a lot. (http://i.imgur.com/guZCLxt.jpg I just started a new world, and I didn't even build a house for me, but these two cupcakes were freezing on the rain so I've made something for them). Well, other from that, only thing to say is that i would really like to play on the server, but if you have too many players, and are overpopulated, i will understand.    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): GMT+1, Croatia, and my name is Domagoj

Your application was quite well done, and I'll put you on the list for accepted applicants once the new build is released. This may still be some time away, but until then whitelisting will stay closed. I appreciate the application, and I'll get back to you as soon as whitelisting opens back up in the near future!

Age: 22    Minecraft Username: MrBadboy    Why would you like to join?: I'm looking for a more true survival experience. A server that also has a mature audience.    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've been playing Minecraft for over 4 years and ah half. I've been playing TFC for around 3 years now. My main experiences with Minecraft have been. Mainly survival/vanilla servers.    Any additional information that would help your case: I'm generally a happy and chatty person. Unless I'm to focused on something else =/.    Time zone, location, name: GMT-8:00, The U.S.A., Michael or Mike for short.

Age: 4_? physically mature, mentally is still a question.Minecraft Username: Wodahsi

Why would you like to join? Looking for a vanilla server to take part in, I hate doing alot of mods, and plain TFC servers are few.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general? Been playing MC for the last 4 years, and TFC for about a year.

Any additional information that would help your case?  U.S. Army Veteran, with too much time on my hands. I used to consider myself a dwarf, but the new cave ins are making that a bit more difficult.  I like to help people out and have a decent understanding of TFC so would be available to assist in projects.

Time zone, location, name: U.S. Texas, central time zone USA,  Albert

Age: 22    Minecraft Username: MrBadboy    Why would you like to join?: I'm looking for a more true survival experience. A server that also has a mature audience.    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've been playing Minecraft for over 4 years and ah half. I've been playing TFC for around 3 years now. My main experiences with Minecraft have been. Mainly survival/vanilla servers.    Any additional information that would help your case: I'm generally a happy and chatty person. Unless I'm to focused on something else =/.    Time zone, location, name: GMT-8:00, The U.S.A., Michael or Mike for short.

Sorry man, denied.

Minecraft Username: 42catfish

Why would you like to join?: I tend to have the most fun in minecraft on multiplayer servers, partially due to the sense of community and partially because of the specialization that trading lets me pull off. TFC makes that specialization all the more vital, in my opinion. 

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Originally downloaded Minecraft in Beta something between 1.4 and 1.7, not sure exactly when. Split my time pretty evenly between running single player survival and making creative builds. Recently (past year or two) vanilla survival's been becoming too much of an adventure game for my tastes. That's where TerraFirmaCraft comes in. I only found it about a week ago, but I love it half to death. I'm a big fan of Dwarf Fortress, and the level of detail in TFC seems to bring Minecraft closer to that, which is absolutely wonderful. Any additional information that would help your case: I've got a pretty good eye for detail when it comes to minecraft builds. I really enjoy farming and animal husbandry, those were some of my favorite aspects of (relatively) recent updates. Not sure what to put here really. 

Time zone, location, name: California, so Pacific Time. Name's Eric.

Age: 4_? physically mature, mentally is still a question.Minecraft Username: Wodahs

Why would you like to join? Looking for a vanilla server to take part in, I hate doing alot of mods, and plain TFC servers are few.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general? Been playing MC for the last 4 years, and TFC for about a year.

Any additional information that would help your case?  U.S. Army Veteran, with too much time on my hands. I used to consider myself a dwarf, but the new cave ins are making that a bit more difficult.  I like to help people out and have a decent understanding of TFC so would be available to assist in projects.

Time zone, location, name: U.S. Texas, central time zone USA,  Albert

Haha, sounds like you'd fit in just fine. Accepted and added.