Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Big_Bear91

[Offline] [78.17] New Whitelist TFC Server

44 posts in this topic

*UPDATE* I am not currently accepting new apps this weekend as my whitelist has reached what i consider full. this may change so look for new updates if i decide to replace absent players/ can justify adding more

Hello to all my fellow TFC players, I decided to start a mid sized whitelisted server and i'm looking for new players. This will be a mature (Age 18+) server and my whitelist will reflect those who wish to play as a community

This post may seem excessively long, but I want to answer any major questions for applicants prior to whitelisting/ build the best and funnest community I can with the resources the server has (also cut down on whining if something doesn't go your way)

The rules are as follows:
No Griefing/Stealing
No Racism/ Excessive Swearing (I don't care if you swear but if it becomes disruptive i reserve the right to deal with it as i see fit after i give you a warning, if someone asks you to stop in general chat, you are expected to do so or I will warn you)
No Spam or Advertizing other servers
No Use of Exploits/Unfair Advantages (everything on this server will be done legit, the only exception is me for 1.testing plugins 2. testing for lag 3. undoing any grief)
No Harrasing Other Players
*If a player is disruptive to the community such that a large majority want them gone, they will be removed even if they have not technically broken an above rule

Current Plugins on Server
-Towny (will be used as anti-grief and /t spawn and /t outpost will be the main teleport system)
-World Border (for pregenerating terrain mostly)
-CoreProtect (Block logger, files purged regularly to cut down on lag)
-Essentials

Special Notes
-I will be making this a 20 slot server, the initial whitelist will be at most ~30 people (because not everyone will be on at once)
-I will give priority to whitelisting people that apply with others and people that have prior staff experience should there be more applicants than slots
-I do consider play schedule when adding people (so there is some player presence at most times of day)
-The main language used on this server is english, though I don't care if you occasionally use others in chat, provided its not in order to violate one of the rules
-Should it be needed I reserve the right to alter players work for the sake of lag with little or no warning (ex. delete corrupt chunk, slaughter massive herds, remove laggy structures)
-You are expected to take the time to protect your things with the protection available (i will undo any structure damage i can discern, but if there are missing items such as chest contents, that's on you)
-PVP is on, though i expect mutual consent to it between players involved
-You better know what a wiki is b/c there is no guarantee that someone can/will help in game with a question
-TFC 0.78.17 is the current version

How to Apply (make a post following the example)

Age:22 (I will go a few years younger than 18, provided your ban history is clean)
IGN:Big_Bear91
Server Staff Experience: ~3 mo. Admin (console level), cumulative 12 mo. as assorted forms of moderator
Ban History (Within the last year only): None
Typical Play Schedule (Please convert to EST): noon-3:30 weekdays, 1pm - 1 am or later weekends
Play Style: Builder
Minecraft Experience: 2 years of mostly modded minecraft, (tekkit, several ftb packs, TFC, hexxit, AotBT, probably others i don't recall atm), some vanilla to satisfy my redstone addiction

(if you plan to play with another person, make a note here with there ign, they must apply separately)

Hello, I'd like to try some multiplayer TFC :

IGN: ZboubTheWise
Server Staff Experience: none
Typical Play Schedule : 1pm - 7pm and/or 1am-5am EST
Play Style: ? Builder
Minecraft Experience: vanilla since 1.3.x, mods recently (ic²exp, tc, te, mfr... and a couple TFC worlds in 0.78.13, made my way to red/blue steel)

IGN: BukoJuice
Server Staff Experience: Moderator (12 months)
Typical Play Schedule : 11am-3pm and 10pm-3am CST
Play Style: Survival (Main), Builder (Testing purposes, usually just red stone and command blocks)
Minecraft Experience: vanilla since beta 1.0, mods (feedthebeast, technic, tekkit), I do red stone work, right now I am learning command block use.

IGN: JasonDarket (go figure)
Server Staff Experience: None
Ban History (Within the last year only): Never
Typical Play Schedule (Please convert to EST): M,W,F ; 5PM - 7pm , 10pm - 1am...T,R,S,S ; All day!
Play Style: Fixer/Improver (I like to improve upon other's base designs and fix/streamline machines), Redstone engineer, Miner/Explorer
Minecraft Experience: Since beta 1.2, half vanilla, half some small mods and a ton of the big names.

I just fell in love with TFC last week (though I've known about it for a while).  I cannot wait to play with other peeps.  :D

IGN: Slytale
Server Staff Experience: Had a vanilla mc server for a few month with a few rl friends, so most of the experience has to do with the control panel, adding some mods,whitelist, making/deleting worlds etc.

Typical Play Schedule (Please convert to EST):  14-18 primary. I have shifting working hours, so I might be online during odd hours.
Play Style: Builder/Gatherer
Minecraft Experience: about 2 years of vanilla mc, although I've had many breaks. tried a few diffrent mods during that time.
Tried out TFC for the first time yesterday and quickly became hooked on mc again, as it was a whole new experience and felt like an absolut noob again.
I'll most likely be spending a good while on the wiki over the next few days :D

IGN:Sty2000
Server Staff Experience: ran a server with a friend that's about it
Typical Play Schedule (Please convert to EST): i have no idea what -8:00 GMT (PST) converts to EST sorry, but in my time zone it's pretty much from 10:am till 10 Pm
Play Style: explorer/builder
Minecraft Experience: since beta 1.7, modded and vanilla including TFC

(if you plan to play with another person, make a note here with there ign, they must apply separately)

IGN:Beaver302
Server Staff Experience: I was a mod on a terrafirmacraft server and was running one of the 2 major towns on the server.
Typical Play Schedule: About a hour or 2 a day between 2 and 5am est. and when i can on weekends.
Play Style: Smith 
Minecraft Experience: Ive been playing mc for since for 3 years and tfc for 2 years ive been playing it since the early flint tool times.

Your opening post isn't excessively long. I think it does a good job explaining what you wish to accomplish with you server :)

I have a suggestion. How about naming your server and putting it in the topic title? That way people can refer to your server by name rather then: that new server. Which won't be new after some time has passed. Anyway, just a suggestion. Keep up the good work!

IGN: HerrFristi
Typical Play Schedule (Please convert to EST): It'll probably be from about 6 AM to 6PM, depending on whether or not I'm feeling like playing, I'm not from the USA, so this is converted from CEST
Play Style: Survivalist I suppose? Or just general do everything try everything out kinda guy? :P
Minecraft Experience: I haven't played regular MC for a long time, and I've played the Crackpack lately, Direwolf20 FTB pack before that, and atm I'm dabbling a bit in Magic Farm 2.

IGN: Therrion

Server Staff Experience: None at all.

Ban History: None.

Typical Play Schedule (in EST): Sometimes from 4-6PM, also at 7-12PM on weekdays. On Weekends, I'm on and off anywhere between 9AM and 1AM the next day.

Play Style: FarmCraft, GatherCraft, and builder of nice looking, small buildings. Huge OCD with chests.

Minecraft Experience: I've played mostly vanilla on servers, but when it comes to Single Player, which I do more often, I tend to use modpacks. TFC is simply my latest addiction.

As for friends, I may get a friend who'd be named Shinjuku45 to apply here, but that's a maybe.

Age: 16 (under your limit but act like a 20 year old :P)

IGN: BrokenFeather

Server Staff Experience: Moderator on FTBHeroes Also Admin For their second server which was FTBUnleashed

Ban History: None

Typical Play Schedule (MST): Sometimes from 4-8pm on weekdays. Weekends on 8am-5pm, but i can stay longer on the weekends till the next day.

Play Style: Big medieval builder, very OCD with building. and like to gather.

Minecraft Experience; I've play vanilla for about 3 years now, i have done FTB modpacks which are my addiction.

IGN: thegoldenboyz10
Server Staff Experience: I ran a server for a couple months, and i was admin on some other servers.
Typical Play Schedule (Please convert to EST): Weekdays, 7am-11pm Weekends, 7am-3am
Style: Medieval style, and i like to gather, Ohh and OCD
Minecraft Experience: 4 years about been play TFC for 1 mounth

Age:16[Very mature, and I do not have a high voice (no offense) I socialize with adults often so no biggie]
IGN:"shortcircut1" (I know spelled wrong, I was young)
Server Staff Experience: I used to run a small server (2-5 friends) on my computer so I know about that. I played on this vanilla server with plugins (faroecraft) for ~1 1/2 years. I was very close friends with the admins and would help them out. Very active in their community and on the forums. I probably could have became an admin however I just wanted to enjoy playing and not worry about that responsibility. I do like helping out people in need and will go out of my way to help.
Ban History (Within the last year only): Never
Typical Play Schedule (Please convert to EST): ~6-8pm weekdays, 1pm-1am (depends) Saturdays, 9am-3pm Sundays
Play Style: Builder, Explorer, I try to be a well rounded player in every aspect of minecraft
Minecraft Experience: Been playing since classic creative in 2009. I love vanilla but single player is some what boring. Got into modded minecraft (tekkit,ftb,hexxit, and mods) mostly single player for a year. Did ftb server (also faroecraft) for about 3 months. Spent a ton of time perfecting builds in creative and making crazy redstone contraptions.
Thanks for looking over my app!  :)

IGN:pEGGaSIS

Server Staff Experience:I had a vanilla server where i played with my friends

Typical Play Schedule (Please convert to EST)Sometimes from 2-4PM, also at 6-12PM

Style:explorer/builder

Minecraft Experience:playing vanilla for 4 years, and started playing modded minecraft for 2 months

Hey Big_Bear, shame you left us on HappyDiggers, though I certainly understand. If you log on and I'm not there, please transfer mayor to me if possible (and check out outpost 2, I think it's turning out really pretty).

Oh, and whitelist me on this new server of yours so I might stop by and say hello, I'm probably not planning on staying though.

Thanks, hose_ja

Hey i would like to join your server! 

IGN: _MrJingles_
Server Staff Experience: Over the past years i've had many private servers running on my PC which were vanilla servers, bukkit servers and forge servers. I know pretty well how most serverstuff works.
Ban History: None
Typical Play Schedule (Please convert to EST): i'm from the Netherlands and i'm mostly online in the hours from 12am until 10pm which is from 5am until 3pm in EST time.
Play Style: I like to build things like farms and mobtraps which make gathering different items easier for me. But actually i do all kinds of stuff.
Minecraft Experience: I play minecraft since 1.4.2 and about 2 months after I started I started playing with modpacks like tekkit, direwolf20 1.5 and 1.6, hexxit, etc.

I hope you will let me join this server because i really like this mod. It's completely different then the other modpacks and vanilla and i can't wait to start with it.

IGN:Sccdusher

Server Staff Experience: working on a server on another game for about 3 months now.

Typical Play time:2 pm to whenever I need to or want to get off.

Minecraft Experience:been playing minecraft for awhile, mostly a year after it came out.I played some tekkit then began playing this with my friend recently.

whitelist updated, check your inbox on the forum for a message with the IP

IGN: SwitchSB
Server Staff Experience: Admin for about a month on a server until the owner up and left. Wasn't really anything more than a player but owner gave me /ban and logblock privilages incase of emergency. I had been on the server over a year and helped build most of the things, so he trusted me. :P
Typical Play Schedule (Please convert to EST): Mornings and Evenings mostly. I like to be out in the sun.
Play Style: Very much a builder.
Minecraft Experience: 3 years of just Vanilla. I've never actually tried any modded minecraft before. I'm only getting into TFC because Vanilla is so easy. It takes the fun away for me. Need the challenge.

iGN: AlexGreatHorn

Server Staff Experience: Hosted Private server with a few friends for 10 months or soBan History: Clean as a whistle I believe

Play Time: Available 6-12 weekdays and 10 am to midnight on weekends (eastern) time into server will depend on experience of game 

Play Style: A little bit of everything

Minecraft experience: Played back in alpha or beta, a few weeks before Halloween update then play tekkit ftb tfc skyblock modded skyblock crackpack and a few others I cant remember off the top of my head

IGN:Crash1142

Typical Play Schedule (Please convert to EST): Mon-Fri as early as noon late as 3am, sat sun about the same, mostly off and on an hour or so at a time.

Minecraft Experience: I have been playing since Alpha, I enjoy vanilla, though TFC has grabbed me lately.