Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Big_Bear91

[Offline] [78.17] New Whitelist TFC Server

44 posts in this topic

IGN: HidanTheGreat

Server Staff: none for now but would help if needed

Ban history: Never

Typical Play Schedule: All week but mostly form 2-11 pm (time zone +2) Europe

Play Style: pve builder

Minecreaft exp: Well playing it sive i know of the game, played FTB vanilla and TFC for a while now :D

I would really like to play TFC multiplayer

IGN:FelixFB [old forest bandit thing not facebook >.<]
Server Staff Experience: none 
Ban History (Within the last year only): none
Typical Play Schedule (Please convert to EST): weekends 9am-6pm weekdays 4pm-9pm
Play Style: I enjoy building but I'll probably just end up farming and making meals, good at PvE.
Minecraft Experience: 2+ years of mostly vanilla minecraft, found TFC not so recently and became obsessed, never past bronze.

IGN : deathdragan (made it when i was 11 XD)

Server Staff: Never found a server i would like to be admin on

Ban History: not within the last year

Typical playtime: (weekdays) 7pm - 11 pm (weekends) 11am - 3pm   4pm - 1am

Play style: Adventurer ( i like to build things I've built before)

MC Experience: I've been playing since beta (played on my friends PC)

people have been added, all of you have been sent a message with the IP

IGN: Mexes031

Server Staff: none for now, but if needed help I'm here :D

Ban history: Never

Typical Play Schedule: All week but mostly form 3-11 pm (time zone +2) Europe

Play Style: pve builder

Minecreaft exp: Well playing it sive i know of the game, played FTB vanilla and TFC for a while now :)

IGN:

MrTwinkeh.

Server Staff Experience:

I have been a moderator on several servers, each having been put out on it's own accord, with a collective experience of 2 or 3 years. I tend not to change servers often unless not much effort is or was put into the server.

Ban History (Within the last year only): 

I have never been banned from a server.

Typical Play Schedule (Please convert to EST):

2:00AM to 5:00AM on weekdays, and 5:00PM to 5:00AM on weekends.

Play Style:

I tend to build and design first and foremost, but I also enjoy rural survival.

Minecraft Experience:

I bought Minecraft in early 2011, and I have been playing ever since. I know my mods as well as any other guy, but redstone piques my interest greatly.

IGN:lilfuckercharlie (brother made my account, did not feel like buying another, please don't deny because of it)
Server Staff Experience: None on Minecraft, But I have been a medium level admin on a SAMP server for a while
Ban History (Within the last year only): None
Typical Play Schedule (Please convert to EST): noon to 8 pm weekdays, around 5 am to midnight weekends, asuming I dont sleep till noon for staying up.
Play Style: Builder, Farmer
Minecraft Experience: 2.5 Years, I've been playing Tekkit, and things of the sort mostly.

IGN:TheLegoEngineer
Server Experience: 10 months on a vanilla server. ran a few rounds of different mini games on a private server.
Ban History: None
Typical Play Schedule: 2:00pm-1:00am all week during the summer
Play Style: Builder / completionist / redstone addict
Minecraft Experience: Over 1 year of vanilla survival. also 1 year of creative mode focusing on redstone. few mods with the exception of TFC

I will be playing with my brother IGN:TheMinstrelBoy age 16

IGN: TheMinstrelBoy
Server Staff Experience: none
Ban History (Within the last year only): never been banned
Typical Play Schedule: 2 pm to 1 am during the summer
Play Style: Builder, Trader (i attempted to start a fish stand on my previous server)
Minecraft Experience: about one year, mostly vanilla survival with some mods (mystcraft and TFC mostly) and a good amount of random redstone tinkering (secret doors, traps, redstone mazes, etc.)

i will be playing with my brother, TheLegoEngineer

IGN: Tris514

Server Staff Experience: I run a vanilla MC server- & have for about 18 months

Ban History: I've banned a few people- but never been banned!

Play Times: 2pm- 9pm est weekdays, as much as is humanly possible at weekends!

Play Style: Varies, I like to build- explore- go on adventures all sorts of good stuff!

Minecraft experience: Vanilla since 1.4- something, FTB (Direwolf pack, lite, & others) & of course my server, which has been running for about 18 months.

I was also on a TFC server AAAGES ago (can't remember which build it was, but it shut down).

Anyway, Hope to hear from you, (& hopefully share some glorious adventures!!!). Thanks, Tris.

IGN: Remi_M
Server Staff Experience: 6 months of admin (console access)
Typical Play Schedule (Please convert to EST): Varying between 8 am - 8 pm on weekdays, and later in nights on weekends
Play Style: ExplorerBuilder
Minecraft Experience: 1 and a half years of Vanilla minecraft, some lightly modded minecraft and am a bit new to TFC.

IGN: danceonthorns
Server Staff Experience: was an admin of a small server with friends
Typical Play Schedule (Please convert to EST): 6 - 9 pm & 5 - 9 am on saturday and sundays. 5 - 9 am or other on monday - fridays 
Play Style: Builder, explorer, trader
Minecraft Experience: 3+ years of mostly vanilla minecraft plus a few mods here and there.

IGN: s1m0np3t3r (not the best name, but it's my old gamer tag so there is not much I can do about it )
Server Staff Experience: I've been a moderator on small private servers, and I've been a "trusted" member of some bigger servers
Typical Play Schedule (Please convert to EST): 2 - 8 am at Wednesday and  11am - 5 pm at Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Play Style: Builder/ trader
Minecraft Experience: I've been playing since Alpha 0.9 don't really know when that was, but I think it's been some years.

IGN: eldar0109
Server Staff Experience: Would not say i've been a server staff in minecraft or anything like that, but i've been staff on alot of forums.
Ban History (Within the last year only): I've never been banned, so none
Typical Play Schedule (Please convert to EST): 8 am to 5 pm almost everyday
Play Style: I do everything
Minecraft Experience: I've played a lot of minecraft, I started in early alpha. I've played some mods before, but nothing serious

Ign: MonkeyBoy129

Staff: Applied for staff but didnt make it so did not get staff for Big server but small ones

Ban: none (yearly) (lifetime) once

Play time on the weekend 10-6 sometimes 10am-2 am (next day something tho) Weekday 3-6 (with school)

(with out) 10-8 (ish)

plays style: Survivor (farmer+ miner)

time played with mods  6 months minecraft 1-2 years

P.S I use rei's mini map if cant use it i will take it off

IGN:rick_999
Server Staff Experience:I had my own server for a year, have been Admin on different servers. But I'm not going for that anymore just want to play and have fun.
Ban History (Within the last year only): Nope
Typical Play Schedule (Please convert to EST): I have now summer vacation so I can play alot but not every day because of work so i can't give you a schedule
Play Style: Survivor like a farmer and blacksmith
Minecraft Experience: I'm playing 4 years minecraft now, like 1.5 years FTB, and 0.5 years TFC