Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
raminida

add Language more

9 posts in this topic

tfc ya~~~

add language  korean  plz....

There's one here :D

But I to be frank, that thread is all greek to me

Great! AllenWL   ^_^

Would you share it with raminida?

Would you also summit it to become the official tfc translation of Korean?

I meant a native speaker :/

shouda made myself clearer.

I think I can translate most of the stuff, and stuff I don't know(whether in english or korean) I have a pretty good english-to-korean dictionary.

But I have no idea what I have to do to translate the stuff

Now the translation file is read-only since everyone is busy with b79 release.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqkdEiGCm-gedFoxNXp0T3FTOTFXUU9va3V2RDB4YkE&usp=sharing#gid=0

You can click on the tab "Multi language" and copy column A and B and then add your own ko_KR column for translation.

There are over 2000 terms for translation. Most of them are similar terms.

Please ask aliceingame for write permission.

And there is a Bibilocraft translation file too. Over 50% of the terms have been translated to Korean.

Hope that it will become an add-on when b79 is released.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AggxGxCBpJuDdC04WjVpZUlkbVN0TEQtdl9Md1cwVnc&usp=sharing#gid=0

I can't make heads or tails out of that thing :/

I can't make heads or tails out of that thing :/

If you want to help translate TFC in Korean, it's relatively easy. Let me explain. Open the file click on the "multi language" tab on the bottom. It will open the list of things to tranlsate. In the A row, you have the item/block/entity/achievement/etc code, in B you have the English text and in C to W for various languages. You can move to the right, Korean in in the K row (it's a coincidence, that it's K).

The cells in yellow are translated by google translate, so they should be checked. You can change the color to white if you want to mark them as reviewed or else I will do it. You mostly have to fill the cells in red.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0