Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lusiann

Starting a new server! (TFC Vanilla, Mumble)

27 posts in this topic

Hello!

I'm starting a new, small server.

5-10 people, with a vilage community in mind :)

looking for mature players to play with.

priority for European players (hosted in the UK)

this sounds interesting im living in swede,

how much time do you see yourself be playing per week so im not lagging after or rushing ahead

I'll play couple times in the week and more in weekends :) 1-3 hours each time.

if some people will join we can do PVP between villages.

I'll play couple times in the week and more in weekends :) 1-3 hours each time.

if some people will join we can do PVP between villages.

count me in then :) 

Cool.

I think we need three more people and then we can start. 

the server is already set up, but it would be nice to start together. i think.

do you have mumble installed? we'll use the positional audio for immersion :)

Cool.

I think we need three more people and then we can start. 

the server is already set up, but it would be nice to start together. i think.

do you have mumble installed? we'll use the positional audio for immersion :)

dont have mumble but i could install it, is positional audio a part of it?

Hello! my name is Felix and im from sweden. I really want to play on your server! My ign is felixen2. MY cousin also play TFC. His ign is madcowerik

Hello! my name is Felix and im from sweden. I really want to play on your server! My ign is felixen2. MY cousin also play TFC. His ign is madcowerik

seems to be many swedes now, from where in sweden are you?

ok. alla är välkomna!

positional audio is a part of Mumble.

are we going for a nordic theme village? if there are so many nords around...

so, starting tommorow evening? :)

ok. alla är välkomna!

positional audio is a part of Mumble.

are we going for a nordic theme village? if there are so many nords around...

so, starting tommorow evening? :)

im not that good at building but ill do my best.

Tommorow evening sounds good :) 

Hey, long time since i last played TFC, this probably changes a lot!

I was thinking on start a server by myself, so if you do not have any host yet I'm open to help (as I have a VPS server right now)

Well, I'm from Spain, so if you have a free place for me I'll join, and think about the server thing.

I'd love to join.  I'm a mature, experienced TFC player who loves in the US but has strange hours and a great connection (I've played on EU servers before and had no lag).

I'd too like to join. I am mature and not (depending on the situtation). I would love to play and experience TFC to the fullest extent in a group. Like start a town or something. If anything I would usually play on most of the time for an extended period of time on the server. Something like atleast 2-8 hours and I am from the UK.

Id love to join, sounds awesome and i like the idea of 2 villages both competing and pvping with each other.

Wow!

it's really nice to see such a turn-up.

for now we have almost 10 people, i was planing on 5 :)

so for now I'll stop accepting players.

Hey! 

I am from Norway, and i am looking for a small server exactly like the one you described! 

Would be greatful for an invite, my in-game nick is Storpikk. 

Hi, I would like to join your server. I am not from Europe, but I have been looking for a small, developing server like this. My in-game name is hntrofdmnds. I have great connection with UK servers, so I will not complain about lag.

Join us all at Forest Edge Mumble: 82.145.61.230

starting in an hour!

I was wondering if i could join i am not from Europe either, but i was hoping to join a nice communtiy. i can do a little bit of TerraFrimaCraft stuff but i don'tunder stand alloys and bronzes so that is all.

Hi Luciann,

i know you stoped accapting Players but if there is any chance for me to join then please reply :)

A small, mature community on a vanilla TFC server in europe is exactly what i searched (im from Germany).

Greetings Moneymakeroli.

Hello, I would be interested in joining your server. im quite new to terrafirmacraft and was looking myself to set up a village server, I live in the Uk and am 20 years old :) 

Hey Lusiann, I'm also from the UK and I'm a fairly long term Minecraft player. It'd be awesome if I could get in on this server, it sounds like an awesome idea :P If I could join, that'd be great :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0