Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rob9556

[Temporarly Inactive] TerraForge [V0.78.17 Survival, ExtraFirma, MyTown & more]

7 posts in this topic

We are having problems at Comcast's end. The server is now inactive. It may or may not come back

Posted Image

Hello all, welcome to TerraForge.
Rules:
1. Behave, pvp is on, but don't be abusive, i might also build an arena to placate everyone's bloodthirst in the future.
2. Raiding is allowed as long as it is a retribution or if the place you found is abandoned (ask before doing anything).
3. Swearing and offensive jokes in chat are allowed, just don't overdo it, also behave in chat.

Server IP:  
---------

Technical difficulties

Server Info:
This is a server dedicated with 4 gigs of RAM running 95% uptime with a prime internet connection, 20 player slots and  is using the following mods and plugins:
TerraFirmaCraft
ExtraFirma
MyTown
TradeBooths (To Incentivate player trade)
SmartMoving
And with the Essentials Plugin

Simple installation of the modpack is as follows:

Download the precompiled pack and install and play.
https://www.mediafire.com/?sh4g4acgth5z53l

*MultiMC is highly recomended but not needed (It's a great tool to have).

We hope to see you here.

Try removing (and pasting them somewhere else) your mods and config folder in your minecraft install directory if you can't connect the server for some reason (which you should be able to...) and copy-paste the stuff from the TerraForge.zip, or just download the mods manually.

The modpack just contains the mods you need for the server.

You can also try a clean install if nothing works, it SHOULD Work because it's just a bunch of mods and some config files...

Nice server, hope will be all time only good players

if it doesn't come back i am happy i was able to play on it while it was in its prime