Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Zombiebrine

[1.7.10]TFC Bukkit Server: Lockette, Towny, NEW map as of Janurary 17th!

140 posts in this topic

Quick thing to note: It's one of those servers where they lock you out of commands until you register with them. Something which is, truth be told, entirely unnecessary.

We lock town creation and home setting, theres a very good reason for this.

Then the person registers, getting access to the commands. In doing so, they have circumnavigated the 'security' feature (since I imagine that's what it's used for). It's like stopping a guy from getting the passwords on your PC by sticking them in a folder on the desktop instead of leaving it as a text file on the desktop.

Then the person registers, getting access to the commands. In doing so, they have circumnavigated the 'security' feature (since I imagine that's what it's used for). It's like stopping a guy from getting the passwords on your PC by sticking them in a folder on the desktop instead of leaving it as a text file on the desktop.

Its to prevent people from claiming towns and leaving, you would be surprised at how much this declined when we implimented this.

My understanding of such a thing (previous servers) has been that you can just give the person a warning (dump a sign somewhere obvious on their plot) saying 'Break this or in X days your plot is getting deleted' and follow through with it.

My understanding of such a thing (previous servers) has been that you can just give the person a warning (dump a sign somewhere obvious on their plot) saying 'Break this or in X days your plot is getting deleted' and follow through with it.

I can see this working, but I just don't have the time with finals and the holidays, but it's not a bad idea.

Chunks have been decorrupted, there is a noticeable difference in the tps.

how is everything zombie?

The server is doing alright, as for me and most of my staff, finals are underway.

Not sure if this issue should be posted here, but when i create a crafting square after I die, sometimes it wont produce the 3x3 bench in the inventory, it just stays as an item. any ideas?

thanks.

cklpunk

Not sure if this issue should be posted here, but when i create a crafting square after I die, sometimes it wont produce the 3x3 bench in the inventory, it just stays as an item. any ideas?

thanks.

cklpunk

I think a relog will fix that

This server is great! Great Staff team! Great Plugins, great TFC experience!

10/10

Pretty fun, has a simple and practical plugin system. Free to play players can earn points to buy normally donator benefits!