Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Zombiebrine

[1.7.10]TFC Bukkit Server: Lockette, Towny, NEW map as of Janurary 17th!

140 posts in this topic

Going to be running some events soon if anyone wants to try their luck.

Lockette doesnt lock on new server  :( 

But i want to highly recommend this server to others.  :P

i was looking for a good TFC server for a weak. i've found it !!!  :wub:

weird dmg taking system witch:

a. prevents players from hiding in trees from mobs

b. prevents players from dying from height ( 10 blocks = 10 dmg )

c.  prevents players looking on the dynmap from hearing that they are getting killed

weird dmg taking system witch:

a. prevents players from hiding in trees from mobs

b. prevents players from dying from height ( 10 blocks = 10 dmg )

c.  prevents players looking on the dynmap from hearing that they are getting killed

This is a version bug, we will update to the new build when it is released and proven stable.

Lockette doesnt lock on new server  :(

But i want to highly recommend this server to others.  :P

i was looking for a good TFC server for a weak. i've found it !!!  :wub:

Lockette works now!

Make sure you answer the questionaire we have linked, 2 players won the random drawing last night.

After a few hours, I have managed to make each and every TFC block lockable and protected by towny.

The dynmap is now up and running (just click a players name on the bar to the right).

We have cut some soutwest ocean out of the world border and moved it so that there is more land in the north east.

Also I got a "Mod rejections [FMLMod:terrafirmacraft{0.79.9}] when I tried to join the server. Any idea why?

Also I got a "Mod rejections [FMLMod:terrafirmacraft{0.79.9}] when I tried to join the server. Any idea why?

Wrong version, make sure your on 357

Cant wait for the bugs to be ironed out in the next update currently the server is still amazing (even with the mods buggy bugness)

Will you guys develop the war mechanic that you talked about a bit in the last map?

Perhaps once we iron out all the kinks.

After a bit of downtime due to server maintance were back online.

glad you guys managed to get the server back up so quickly it was amazing most servers would have been down for hours but you guys managed to get it back up within only like 3 hours.

Also I got a "Mod rejections [FMLMod:terrafirmacraft{0.79.10}] when I tried to join the server. Any idea why?

Were updated now

Quick thing to note: It's one of those servers where they lock you out of commands until you register with them. Something which is, truth be told, entirely unnecessary.