Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
92slavik

[Offline] Medieval TFC [No whitelist] [Grief Prevention][24/7]

58 posts in this topic

Hello!, im hosting a new server. I would like it to be a medieval theme so please try to build in medieval style ;)

Server Ip: medieval.TFC.mcserver.ws

Required:

• [*]
Terrafirmacraft

Optional:

• [*]
Dynamic Lights [*]Map Writer [*]Damage Indicator [*]Smart Moving

Any mods or plugins that you would like to see on this server, please let me know :)

Applications: Mods/Admin (1 Admin, 2 Mods)

Minecraft Username:

If a player was hacking, (which is against the rules and HIGHLY discouraged.) What would YOU do?:

If a player was using inappropriate language (includes Racism, Homophobia and profanity, all of which are against the rules and strongly discouraged.) What would YOU do?

Applying for Admin or Mod?:

Rules!

Do-s:
Tell your friends about this server.
Build to the BEST of your ability.
Play with Friends!

Don'ts:
DO NOT use inappropriate language, (Racism, Homophobia, Profanity)
DO NOT build Crappy Houses
DO NOT build near spawn
DO NOT build 1x1 Towers
DO NOT grief
DO NOT hack (includes X-ray, nodus client, etc.
DO NOT ask for items, if an admin is found giving items
to lower ranked players, they will be instantly have their privileges revoked.
DO NOT ask for OP, if an admin is found giving OP
to lower ranked players, they will be instantly have their privileges revoked.

I was rly excited about this server, then i logged in and saw a town at spawn.. such a turn off :( 

Hoped to spawn somewhere in the wild

Well if small tower is turn off then there is plenty other servers that offer random spawns :)

I think server is nice so far.

the server is nice i stayed up all night playing on it.(although the 2 cups of coffie i had last night did not help)

I was rly excited about this server, then i logged in and saw a town at spawn.. such a turn off :(

Hoped to spawn somewhere in the wild

Currently adding random spawning but it will be optional.

Very laggy run 50 m rollback 75

Hands down this server is on top 3.

Lag raised yes when suddenly 10 new people logged in same time, kept dieing and relogging/teleporting around.

Average we've had 8 people playing with any trouble what so ever.

Server is still new and fresh so hop in and claim your piece on kingdom ;)

People are nice and helpful even there is open pvp.

See you in game :)

If you want a real medieval experience, add mytown, plus the following mods:

-Custom NPCs

-Archimedes Ships

-ExtraFirma

If you want a real medieval experience, add mytown, plus the following mods:

-Custom NPCs

-Archimedes Ships

-ExtraFirma

Server's pretty good and all, but in my opinion extrafirma's a must for ANY server.

Some lag when I first started, but then was ok. No food near spawn and I kept dieing before I could find any.

Check the NPC's on spawn. They sell food, rope and even Saw for some contribution ;)

The server's not heavy pvp. You just was victim of some unsocial kid :D

We try to help newcomers as good as we can so hopefully you try again and say hi :)

Nice server. I hope to meet some new people.

I kept starving before I could find any food. Someone was nice enough to give me some food and things were looking good, but I guess I wandered into the PVP section and Carles came up behind me and killed me. Or is it PVP everywhere? A short time later Carles fell and died. Thanks, Karma. I will try again later. I'm hoping to join up with some others and work together. I am at our farm today and was connecting using tethering on my phone, which isn't the best. I'll try again tonight when I'm back at home. For now I have to go build some real fences for real pigs. Maybe tonight I can build some virtual fences for some virtual pigs.

Was a good server, until you started adding random mods tbh.

Factions was alright, extrafirma wouldn't bother me too much, but Archimedes and CNPC should stay off.

There's a couple modded TFC servers around, it's quite hard to find a clean TFC without bullshit teleport mods or jetpacks.

Please, get your mods together before you open your server to the public or go for some sort of a beta run.

If all those mods get on here, you've just wasted my and my faction's time.

Also, it's quite laggy sometimes... More mods won't help.

Was a good server, untill you started adding random mods tbh.

Factions was alright, extrafirma wouldn't bother me too much, but Archimedes and CNPC should stay off.

There's a couple modded TFC servers around, it's quite hard to find a clean TFC without bullshit teleport mods or jetpacks.

Please, get your mods together before you open your server to the public or go for some sort of a beta run.

If all those mods get on here, you've just wasted my any my faction's time.

Also, it's quite laggy sometimes... More mods won't help.

No new mods are being added, Server performance will be increased  ;)

No new mods are being added, Server performance will be increased ;)

Sorry if I jumped the gun there, I just got told about you planing to install additional mods from server console.

I enjoy TFC as is and since most mods (including Factions) are not made for it, they seem off... (like TFC doors not working with Factions privileges) which is really annoying for a casual scrub like me and the people I play with on your server. ;)

It'd be great if you could ask in the forum and in chat in case you want to change mods, so people could talk about if first.

About the lags - it's odd... Sometimes the server runs perfectly fine, sometimes it's just unbearable, with the same people online. Maybe once everyone get's settled and stop generating chunks all the time, it'll calm down.

Can i suggest a plugin that auto restarts the server every 3 hours ?

Also where do we add our applications ?

just plop them here, into the comments.

Admin Applicaton :

Minecraft Username: Kalzeroth

If a player was hacking, what would YOU do ? : If the Hack affected other people i would definetly ban, but i guess the punition should depend of the crime.

If a player was using inappropriate language, what would YOU do ? : Probably only remind him to stay cool the first time, but he would deserve a kick or worse if he can't learn from his mistakes.

Skype : I don't mind if you have it tho posting it here is a bad idea i think, i'll PM you my Skype asap if you want it.

Nationality : France

You can contact me on the server for a couple more hours tonight on the server if you want further information today.

edit: added a "title" due to a reply :)

Nice!

My Minecraft username is: suke908

If a player was hacking, I would give him a warning and kick him. If he came back on and continued hacking, I would temp-ban him for 30 minutes. If he came back on and still did not listen, I would ban him forever.

If a player was using inappropriate language, I would give him a warning. If he didn't listen, I would mute him for 5 minutes. If he still doesn't listen, he gets muted for 10 minutes and kicked. If he still doesn't listen, I would temp-ban him for 10 minutes. If he still doesn't listen, I will temp-ban him for 30 minutes. If he still doesn't listen, I will ban him forever.

My Skype is: funnygid

My age is: private information (sorry, I'm still a minor!)

Applying for admin or mod? Doesn't matter, it's nice to be either!

Application: Mod

Minecraft Username: nuttinwong

If a player was hacking, (which is against the rules and HIGHLY discouraged.) What would YOU do?: Definitely ban him/her, players who hack will always continue to hack, better to permanently get rid of the hacker rather than allow he/she to do something major. Hackers do not deserve a warning - they should already know the consequences of utilizing hacks.

If a player was using inappropriate language (includes Racism, Homophobia and profanity, all of which are against the rules and strongly discouraged.) What would YOU do?: I would warn the player to watch his/her language. In addition, the player will be informed that if they continue to spew profanity, they will be kicked. If he/she continues, the player will be muted for a reasonable amount of time.

Skype: I have a skype, and can PM it to you if you wish; however, I will not post it on here publicly.