Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
J2K

Thanks, Introduction and some video's

7 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am Jan, from the Netherlands. I am an history reenactor (roman/prehistoric periods), a video producer and a minecraft enthousiast.

I really love this mod! The maker has great knowledge on prehistory and survival. Thanks for making this and i am looking forward to the future of this mod.

I work in a historical themepark and have made some video's. Maybe you are interested in watching them. They might inspire the modmaker.

Prehistoric weekend

The first part is a guy using oak in a tanning pit to tan hides.

Then a girl using okers to paint.

Then two girls opening a kilm after a night of baking ceramics.

Then a person using bellows to cast bronze but he fails.

Then some bronze tools.

Then some prehistoric food preperation.

In the end we see a trading game.

Food weekend

(0:40 to 1:40) Maybe you can add insects to the game for food

(1:40 to 2:00) Brewing beer in pots

Flint knapping from 9:40

Casting of a bronze bell

I hope these video's will inspire you all to make great things! If you have any questions, i am glad to help and give my support to this project.

Also i read about canoes in one of the topics. I think that would be a great idea! You can burn them out with charcoal and then finish them with a hammer and chisel.

Awesome! Welcome to the forums!

When i was 12 or so, i've been to Archeon for about a week doing some of the things they are doing in the videos :)

Thanks! I don't know how old you are but i have been there for quite a while, since 2002. So we might have met! :)

Older than you might think. If the open-air museum opened in 1994, then I was there during a school trip in 1995... probably.

Then i guess you are in your late 30's? I am 31 myself. 

I, too, am an 83 baby. Barely missed the cutoff... I'm a... millennial...shudder...