Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
BSD

[Offline] AssHat TFC Is Back

26 posts in this topic

Server: 71.86.197.51
TeamSpeak3 Server: 192.99.169.182:9988

This is a 100 man(can expand to 400 man)  Teamspeak Server,

you can use it for what ever you want, just ask me to make a channel for you and your friends and I will do it.

Hello Noobs. I am back. Sorry I disappeared... I'm gonna need some help gettin things going again.

If someone can mine and build the most spectacular base, I will give them creative mode.

Im not your typical server owner that will ban you for using foul language(this includes racism.). In fact I encourge it. 'Murica.
If you can't handle bad langauge and racial banter, you do not deserve to be on the internet period. Get over it.
If you are easily offended, consider yourself banned for being French..
I just dont tolerate hackers, other than that... Go wild, have a blast, Kill someone.

RULES!
I have no rules. I want this to be a completely player governed server.
Which means, you make the rules. You make the towns, and the Nations.
Do what you want, say what you want. 
I will only intervene shall there be someone causing server stability problems
I wont interfere with player feuds. You can settle them on your own.
Kill your enemy when hes not in hiding, and take his wallet!.
I dont believe in wussifying a game. I wont ban you for swearing.
But, call me something dirty, and ill set your crops on fire. That is all  :D

Just an FYI, there's a strange lack of tall grass present in the world. I've yet to find any, despite how far I've traveled. This is severely inhibiting the ability to progress, as it is needed for the straw material used to smelt pottery and melt down your first bit of copper.

Looks like I need to play here then =p

Just an FYI, there's a strange lack of tall grass present in the world. I've yet to find any, despite how far I've traveled. This is severely inhibiting the ability to progress, as it is needed for the straw material used to smelt pottery and melt down your first bit of copper.

I'll fix that.

holy shit finally, where have you been?

also are you going to add extrafirma add-on in the future?

Finally a real server. Thank you

Server down or what?

Back up. I'm going to have to spent alot of time getting this shit stable... took me forever last time.

holy shit finally, where have you been?

also are you going to add extrafirma add-on in the future?

I'll think about it. I really wish the whole server and mud was rewritten in C#, this would make life so much more easier.

The server is just as good as it was before so join up people!

Same. The teamspeak hasn't up for a while either so I can't talk to linux about it

Same. The teamspeak hasn't up for a while either so I can't talk to linux about it

Sad times :( 

Where do we play in the meantime? 

Sorry folks, I was too busy with my programming courses to realize my server rebooted and didn't come up, all is normal.

also Teamspeak moved to 192.99.169.182:9988

The server is currently laggy as hell, Completely unplayable, Are you guys working on fixing that? because my group can't continue playing if we can't actually Move. Before the lag this server was great, we were doing well, had a nice base, all was fine, then it came, and just HURT, The zombies just walked up to our lag frozen characters, bent us over, and you can guess what happened next.

The server is currently laggy as hell, Completely unplayable, Are you guys working on fixing that? because my group can't continue playing if we can't actually Move. Before the lag this server was great, we were doing well, had a nice base, all was fine, then it came, and just HURT, The zombies just walked up to our lag frozen characters, bent us over, and you can guess what happened next.

Will investigate

For those of you that are wondering what happened. Apparently Linux's RAM got fried so I wouldn't expect the server to come back until the next version of TFC

Does anyone know if the server is working? I am fairly new to te rrafirma (last time I played for real was 1.2.5) and wanted to get back in the groove again. any info would be apreciated

Why is the server down?

---

this

---

For those of you that are wondering what happened. Apparently Linux's RAM got fried so I wouldn't expect the server to come back until the next version of TFC