Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
3MASTERMIND2

Discussion regarding Bioxx and Dunk...

10 posts in this topic

I would like to speak on behalf of the general population of Terrafimacrafters when I say Thank You! This mod has seriously changed my outlook on minecraft. I have been a minecrafter since about the time wolves were implemented in the vanilla game but took a serious hiatus when it got too crazy with the nuked enchanting, etc. This really feels like a different game and has renewed my interest in minecraft. I'm just curious as to why you guys dont have more people working on this project with you? I have been playing this mod a little bit before the website was up again and I am happy to hear that it has taken a rise in popularity because it definitely deserves to. This is a brilliant mod concept and should not be abandoned. PLEASE KEEP UPDATES COMING!! I would like to end this with a thanks to the creators that made this possible- Bioxx & Dunk

-3MASTERMIND2

There are more people working on TFC than just Bioxx and Dunk... Kittychanley comes to mind, Emris_Morath has a long history of bugfixing, and there might be others. It's just that these people don't carry "official" developer tags because they're volunteer helpers who don't have any responsibility for keeping up development or much in the way of influence on the theme and direction of the mod.

Yes, great mod that renewed my interest in MC.  I discovered TFC after watching Etho's series on it.  As popular as Etho is on YouTube with all of his Let's Play series and MindCrack, I hope many others are exposed to and embrace TFC.

Yeah dude same exact for me! I found out through Etho and man Im really glad I did!  @jacob4408

Since we're on the discussion of thanking, I'd like to thank Kittychanley for both highly accurate information and incredibly fast response times to any questions + discussions that have come up on these forums as well as updating wiki pages.

+1 Kittychanley praise.  Follow her on Twitter as well because she tweets about wiki updates.  All in all, great bunch of developer's and great community.

So, is it really a discussion? It seems the thread is just row of posts thanking people. So, sure, thanks to the whole team, developers and community support - now, I'd rather donate (and encourage others to do so) through the links at the top of the page. Heartfelt thanks are nice but beside the whole group hug theme I am not sure if this thread is going anywhere.

So, is it really a discussion? It seems the thread is just row of posts thanking people. So, sure, thanks to the whole team, developers and community support - now, I'd rather donate (and encourage others to do so) through the links at the top of the page. Heartfelt thanks are nice but beside the whole group hug theme I am not sure if this thread is going anywhere.

Don't no if you ever worked on public projects, but I think threads like this are great.

I can't speak for the team but when I was into modding I thought praise like this was awesome.

That's the beauty of threads like this, they don't have to go anywhere :)

What Visitor meant is that the thread was mislabeled.

I don't think it was, it's just that the only thing that was actually open to discussion (why there are not more than 2 people working on TFC) got effectively closed directly afterwards, so now there's nothing left to discuss :P

Threads like these are extremely morale boosting for the dev team. I personally greatly enjoy seeing them pop up from time to time, and they do indeed motivate me to work harder.