Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
doomlordking

Giving items

13 posts in this topic

I started a server recently and I can't use /give. if anyone know someone else i can use to give items to players, or get /give to work let me know please. I'm using mcpc+

Does it say any sort of error message when you try to use the /give command? Are you sure that you are OP on the server, and that you are using the correct item ID numbers for the items you want to give?

I'm op and it says i give it to me but it not in my inventory, even with relog

What item are you specifically trying to give yourself?

Have you tried deleting your config files? It looks like your ID numbers might be wrong. I just tested and /give Kittychanley 2081 1 does give me a quartzite block. I'd also suggest trying /give @p 2081 1 instead of using the username, that way it will give the item to the nearest player.

The only other issue I can think of is because you're using MCPC+, which TFC doesn't officially support. Try removing that and running with just forge and TFC and see if that works. For all I know, MCPC+ uses a different command to give players items.

Posted Image

All of the TFC ones.

We have found that any mechanism or plugin that tries to edit a player's inventory is buggy when running TFC on MCPC+ This includes the /give command and plugins like openinv, but also creative mode middle-mouse clicking on a block to select that block. It turns up on your hot bar but you can't use the block.

The only reliable way of giving players items so far is to just drop the items at their feet so they pick them up.

If I had to guess, that probably has to do with the added quiver and crafting grid slots, since that's what causes the offset with the middle click in creative mode, as well as sorting in inventory tweaks. So the MCPC+/plugin give command is trying to put the item in slot 1, but the first slot in the hotbar is actually slot 7 or something like that.

Hi, I faced this same problem and wanted to know if there is a solution to this problem at the moment?

Hi, I faced this same problem and wanted to know if there is a solution to this problem at the moment?

No. This problem is caused by using MCPC+/Cauldron. You will need to contact them and ask them to fix it.