Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Delta7707

[Offline] TERRAFIRMA Forever (B.C. Cross over)(Small Boats)(Town Protection)(ExtraFirma)(PVP-NO GREIFING)(No Whitelist)(Oil Gen Fixed) More to Come.

123 posts in this topic

Come one Come all This server aims at extended game play, kingdoms, land control, adventure and economy. This BuildCraft has been modified with TFC/B.C. Cross over mod and fully converted to fit TFC's build and crafting methods&recipes. Keep in mind B.C. was merged to extend end-game gameplay with the most complex and hard to achieve technology requiring final tier metals making end game fun set out and seek oil wells and become an Oil barren or Query the lands and become the wealthiest kingdom of all the lands. future plugins are in works for more exciting gameplay. Simpletown plugin is installed it has less drag on the server then Towny does "will Upgrade server if population rises.
server is 24/7 and intended to stay up for a very long time.
Currently In a beta phase.
Open to ideas and suggestions to consider and review with my staff.

Ide like to credit and thank the creators of these great mods and especially to the Emris_morath who spent days making the crossover for buildcraft

OIL GEN ISSUE RESOLVED

For Buildcraft cross over http://terrafirmacra...ssover-mod-wip/
For Extra Firma http://terrafirmacraft.com/f/topic/4581-164789-extrafirma-addon-v104/
For small boats http://www.mediafire.com/download/r5cib7p70jib3p7/smallboats.0.10.6.jar

For TombStone http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1292429-1-6-4-smp-forge-updated-tombstone-mod

NOTICE: Server upgrading planned to be done by June 11th. many server tweaks mods and plugins

will be updated and integrated. Simpletowns will be removed and towny will take its place. which will include economy plot/town claims.

For any suggestions or quotes please post your thoughts.

Also we are working on turning to technic for a custom launcher for ease of access for all.

New addons:

http://dev.bukkit.or...ns/shopkeepers/

http://palmergames.com/towny/

TFC SERVER IP: 162.244.164.21:25930

Visit our website http://tfc.contempowebservice.com/

If you are going to be using a modded server you should deff point out each and every mod that the user needs to download and link to them. Especially something like buildcraft which has a whole slew of new recipes that users would have no idea how to make and not giving credit to the creators.. You are also making people download something that might be potentially harmful to them.

I would assume you are using the only buildcraft tfc port in the forums available which can be found here for those interested.

http://terrafirmacraft.com/f/topic/3864-164b7817buildcraft-tfc-crossover-mod-wip/

As for the ship building mod that is prob archemedes ships:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1857899-172-164forge-archimedes-ships-v16-crates-and-steam-engines/

Personally i think i would prefer small boats, as i believe small boats would be better. I think that people would just create huge wooden ships which are easy to obtain early game.

With small you can use the custom recipes mod to make the earlier boats easy to obtain while making the end game ships require higher level mats.

That being said i think you would be the only server to use buildcraft here on the forums so might garner a few ppl just from that.

If you are going to be using a modded server you should deff point out each and every mod that the user needs to download and link to them. Especially something like buildcraft which has a whole slew of new recipes that users would have no idea how to make and not giving credit to the creators.. You are also making people download something that might be potentially harmful to them.I would assume you are using the only buildcraft tfc port in the forums available which can be found here for those interested.http://terrafirmacraft.com/f/topic/3864-164b7817buildcraft-tfc-crossover-mod-wip/As for the ship building mod that is prob archemedes ships:http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1857899-172-164forge-archimedes-ships-v16-crates-and-steam-engines/Personally i think i would prefer small boats, as i believe small boats would be better. I think that people would just create huge wooden ships which are easy to obtain early game.With small you can use the custom recipes mod to make the earlier boats easy to obtain while making the end game ships require higher level mats.That being said i think you would be the only server to use buildcraft here on the forums so might garner a few ppl just from that.

Thank you for your input Abdyman. You have some valid points and have actually reviewed your ideas and begun implementing some, Small boats was a good choice and a lot less drag on my serverI agree that Archimedes Ships is a little OP for early in the game wanted to push that back to endgame or maybe even consider getting rid of it.

How many player slots do you have on your server, also im guessing it is whitelisted.

33 ATM and no it's not white listed people are more then welcome to join and share there ideas my idea of a good server is not what I and my staff want but what the people want to see how ever going to see how this works out will be upgrading server if things get rolling my staff are working at plugins and configs regarding world guard , SimpleTown with mayor ranks for bigger land control as your town grows and having an economy system put in as well as being able to pay for a donator rank and buy currency's if they wish to accelerate the game play. Currently patiently waiting for Emris_Morath to release the new build of B.C. TFC crossover which will fix the Oil spawning issue which should be soon according to PM's with him. To put it into proper perspective the server is going thru a beta phase...I guess I should have put that out there :/ but never the less it's a work in progress and again thank you for your input. If you have more ideas or opinions you wish to express feel free to pm me or even put it on here as well as for forum viewers who are reading this I am open to any input or ideas and suggestions to consider and review with my staff for possible implementation.

Looks interesting, as I've wanted a TFC server with the BC mod. Testing stuff out now. I noted that /kit is still open and grants stone pickaxes, so that needs to be turned off. Also, the death sequence notes that I keep 50% and loose 50%, but I didn't seem to loose anything. Finally, if I try to use /town to create a town I get Permission denied. If there's anything in particular you want tested, let me know.

Forsure erian_7 just waiting for my plugin coder to come on i've found a much better plugin for server "Civ Craft" which brings towny econ and another wonderful aspect to the game. will require a lot of work to make it merge with TFC how ever there should be no kits :S will have that looked into the loose inventory was a healthy compromise idea with

Keep inventory versus the pvp aspect so random objects from your inventory may drop, still some tweaks to do ic so thank you for that note :) theres no econ set for /town create felt people might go gun crazy and abuse that but no worrie will probably be switching over to CivCraft a much more dynamic and funner plugin. But for now I'll catch u on sometime and set you up with a plot to protect your stuff u won't lose your home all I need is to know where it is so I can copy paste it with MC edit for when the Oil gen fix is released.

Let me know your standard time on and I'll look for you. It's been mostly me and..Dano665 or something along those lines. Got a little marble brick place set up today with some adobe bricks for the roof. Two mods to consider--InvTweaks for storage management and Smart Moving for the more realistic movement

Hey delta, sent you a PM about a possible problem.

Hello, I found this post and thought it sounded really awesome, so I spent quite a few hours learning how to mod Minecraft on Macintosh computers.  I got it to work, but when I try and join the server it says I am missing some mods, which I will list below.

awger_SmallBoat : 0.10.6

awger_Punt : 0.10.6

awger_Hoy : 0.10.6

awger_Whitehall : 0.10.6

I have no idea what these are, or what that means for me.  Am I using an outdated version of the Archimede's mod, or would it be something else?

Please get back to me soon, I would really enjoy playing on this server.

That's the Small Boats mod, which you can pick up here:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1599100-wip-small-boats-elegant-punt-whitehall/

Drop that in with your other mods and you should be good to go (and you can take Archimedes out, since this is a replacement). As a note, as best I can tell these aren't functional yet since they need vanilla wool blocks. I'll say, "Howdy!" if I see you online.

Glad to see this server is gaining some momentum. After the oil fix i will probably be playing this quite a bit

Thank you for answering that Erian. for all of you to know I am away from home in camp and will be probably for bout a week or so maybe less hopefully when I return home oil fix should be out and be able to fix the map and make a proper spawn village and such looking forward to seeing you all online soon. I have my lappy but I am very limited to what I can do out here via bandwidth and getting locked out for internet abuse it sounds silly but those are the rules for where I am I'm afraid :/

Glad to help. I'm looking forward to the oil update as well. At present I just finished up my bismuth bronze anvil and am more than half way to the double sheets for a bloomery. 

Yay, got my bloomery! And, I am officially trading the materials for a crucible to anyone that can provide me with sheep. If you bring me a mated pair, heck I'll give you two crucibles, fully made.

So I tried crafting the Auto Workbench but I learned it was impossible because you cannot actually obtain a crafting table. I recommend changing the recipe to 5 planks and 4 gears instead

Any chance of making a modpack for the technic launcher for ease of installation.

I've considered it for the reason it would be more user friendly I apologize for my absence I work a camp job but ill be home at the end of the month to check up on things and install the oil gen fix I need to flush the map to regen please post you're house cords so that I can crop our property if not that's fine I'll be monitoring players and trying to track down everyone just to be sure.

Good to hear, delta. And no rush as I know summer plans can take up time. I just got back from camping with my boy actually.

On the server front, can we perhaps get some sort of locking or block protection functionality beyond the town designation? At present I "lock" everything by placing dirt blocks in the way, which isn't a very aesthetic approach. I suppose I could also just make an underground bunker but that would just leave the rest of the place barren.

On the exploration front, howdy to Sonora (sp.?) and neighboring folks. I was exploring up north for animals and ran across you guys. I harvested two pigs wandering in the nearby countryside to finally have enough leather for a bellows (there are about 0 animals down south...). I left the meat in the nearest house's chest as a thanks. I also found olive and red apple trees in my wandering if anyone has other fruit tree saplings for trade.

Dang it. Worked out a trade for a female pig, since the only one I've ever found died in childbirth apparently. Roughly 4,000 blocks to walk the thing back home (trade to bring along a mated pair of chickens, but both died). And then both my male pigs back home (again, the only ones I've found) are gone. I am destined to never have animals I think.

any word on when the oil fix will be going live on the server?

Two more blooms away from a blast furnace. Finally got chickens, sheep, and pigs all going, so now I'm on the hunt/trade for cows and finally horses. I also need rutabaga and most of the fruit trees/berry bushes if anyone has some for trade.

I've yet to ever find a rutabaga in TFC

So, do pig sometimes just randomly die? I was moving the herd around and when I came back one of them was a pile of pork chops (no leather or bone). Seemed odd.