Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bubblybill

[Offline] Vanilia 78.17, UK based server

26 posts in this topic

----- Currently not looking for players --------

Im a happily married old gamer(late 30's) and father of three. Ive been gaming for many years and have been running a few servers for the family and close friends for a while. We like to build co-op structures and generally enjoy playing, rather than get to the end in the shortest time possible.

Its a Co-op server where everyone needs to help each other (This should be a mindset not a rule, you will have your own goals)

Server Attempts to run the latest version. We do back up, but there can always be a problem. Small Youtubers are welcome to use server too in fact good luck I dont upload videos anymore as upload connection is very poor (along with my content)

The server is

* Whitelisted

* Vanilia TFC

* CO-OP

* Non PVP

* 24/7 (unless im updating it, then it shall be down untill my appauling uploading speed has managed to transfer the new files to the server)

* KeepIventory= true (this is for the people who have smaller children who have to suddenly leave the computer to take care of them. NOT to be used for getting home quicker. I will Ban If I think its being abused)

* Free... I do not ask for contributions. I run the server anyway as my family, friends and I enjoy playing. Making new friends is a bonus. Im not here to run a business

* Family environment, Im not going to say its No swearing, but the ages are from 8- 63 so judging who is on before saying certain things would be a bonus

* Possibly laggy at times, its not the highest package in the world (Creeperhost Spider package)

Must not

* Hacking = InstaBan/PermaBan

* Stealing/Griefing/Harassing = InstaBan/PermaBan

* Whinge/whin/greet/cry = Ignored mostly but If Ive had very little sleep... InstaBan

* Spout politics or religion or hate crime stuff = PermaBan, as if you're not here to play then the slot can be filled by somone else.

* Act like a **** = PermaBan

The advantage of not running a server to be the best / most popular is that Im not going to try to please everyone, If you have read the rules and follow them Life is great. If you choose not to... look for another server I wont be losing sleep over it But i will set fire to your crops. I get enough moaning and whining about its not fair from my own children so I have a no Whining policy and Yes I have banned my own children for a few days for breaking rules, so Its fair to all.

If you have read this far you must be interested or very bored. So Pm me and let me know why you'd like a place on the server.

Private whitelisted 24/7 server hosted with Creeperhost.

Server Name:

Funkyfarm.playat.ch 

We have teamspeak server too with the same servername but thats if you get accepted for the white list.

I read my mail when I can and will attempt to whitelist as soon as posible.

Bubblybill

Once you have sent me a PM please comment below on what is the one thing you would love for christmas but were to afraid to ask for, without repeating any other answers in this post  , Lets see who can follow instructions!

Congratulations to the two new members. Backups have been taken tonight and I have updated the application process. 

For breakfast I ate rice and apples. My favorite color's black.

I didnt eat breakfast, because of early work and my favorite color is blue

I did not have breakfast and my favorite color is a teal-ish color 

For breakfast i had toast, and my favourite colour is turqoiuse.

I had eggs and toast for breakfast,  and my favorite color is blue.

For breakfast I would have liked french toast but had ceral instead; and my favorite color is ultramarine blue mixed with pane's grey(lovely combination for making shadows in paintings).

Sorry for the slow response to Pm's. Its Fathers day so I have been taking it easy. If you have been whitelisted you should receive a message confirmation. I do try to inform everyone if they have been successful.

Any problems please contact me.

And a big welcome to all our new members

Bill

Letter: A

Colour: Nearly Black

Word: Dedicated

Favorite letter=J

Hair Color=Dark Brown

Best Word=Creative

(IDK if the others followed directions, that confused me looking at their posts. Have the instructions been changed and those are old posts or what. If not I'm must be the only one to follow directions.)

Favorite Letter = M

Hair colour = Light Brown

Best word = Cricothyrotomy 

If forced to pick a favourite letter, I would choose 'Q'.

My hair colour is brownish.

And, using one word, I would say I am "thoughtful".

Letter: k

Hair Colour: brunette

The one word: conscientious

I really enjoyed Terrafirmacraft single player, but playing in a community is always so much more fun.

Greetings everyone,

My favorite letter of the alphabet is the letter L, my hair color is light brunette. The one word best to describe me is "Helpful" :) 

My favorite letter is T.  I had cereal for breakfast - Reese's Peanut Butter Puffs.  A word to describe myself... busy. Hair color: brown.

Fav letter: ZHair colour: dark brown/blackFav word: intricacyBored really wanted a half relatively new server without too many people maybe a few here and there and its a UK server

After an amazing intake of people, Im not taking anymore for the moment. Thank you all who applied

Bill

The server's pretty much dead, u plan on taking it down?

Nope, The time ranges in which people play do vary and I know Uni/school/work commitments at the moment are very busy just before summer holidays so the server is quiet. I closed the server applications as we have many people on the whitlelist and during holidays Im making sure everyone can log on at the same time. If you are wanting a server with more activity please say as I can open up applications again to fill the vacancy.

Bill

Oh, i figured as much i was just asking to see if the server was going down anytime soon. Yeah i rarely play morning / mid day im from uk - i just have a really bad sleeping pattern :P

People are waiting for zakhads spot if it open up  ;)