Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
tristanater0

[Offline] Whitelisted Small Community Role-Play TFC Server

126 posts in this topic

If you are looking for a small community for TerraFirmaCraft with role-play and white list then this is the server for you!

This server is completely Vanilla except for FTC and it's for people who wish to play in a tight community with active players that can converse and create a city wide trade system with lots of trade and conversing with 0 conflict and over 9000% fun.

This server is fairly new and we are looking for around 10-15 players depending on how it goes. If you wish to join please make an application following this format:

Application:

Full Name:

Time-Zone:

Ingame Name:

Experience with Minecraft:

Experience with TFC:

Why you wish to join:

If your application is accepted you will be replied to and the servers IP will be sent to you via Private Message with an ETA of 30 minutes! (unless I'm nowhere to be found).

Hope To See You There!!!

Full Name: Cecil Hallowell

Time-Zone: Eastern

Skype: yes or no? Yes, though I can't run it simultaneously with TFC, due to lag issues(aka poor internet provider)

Ingame Name: WildThyme

Experience with Minecraft: An old player, I discovered minecraft when sand lacked gravity...I recall using lava as decorative illuminated paneling, lining walkways, at one point. On a roleplay server, I once completely monetized the server, using gold nuggets, ingots, and blocks, as a currency system; it was great fun, though I doubt I have the time to do such a thing now. The FeyWild Trader has everything you need!

Experience with TFC: Joined back in the early builds. I know TFC inside out, almost entirely from first hand experience.

Why you wish to join: I think it will be fun.

Application:

Full Name: Jared (I can disclose my last name if you want it, but giving it to the whole internet isn't a good idea.)

Time-Zone: Eastern (USA, Va)

Ingame Name: powerman913717

Experience with Minecraft: I've been playing since 1.6.4 of pc and I've played on mostly basic servers, I however have been playing with mods for most of my minecraft experience.

Experience with TFC: Been playing for almost 2 weeks now, but I'm a very fast learner and know my way thru most of the iron age.

Why you wish to join It would be nice to play on a small, good server for a change..instead of the big laggy servers, with bad community.

Name: I would prefer to just use my IGN

Time zone: Eastern

IGN: cocorj07

Exp w Minecraft: I have been playing since 1.4

Exp w TFC: I have played a lot of it but I don't know much about metalworking

Why I want to join: the larger servers are griefed and I would like a nice community to play with.

Full Name:Crystal Nole

Time-Zone: Central

Ingame Name:CrystalNole

Experience with Minecraft: I've been playing since before we had hunger.

Experience with TFC: I used to play it a lot, now I am getting back into it.

Why you wish to join: I wish to join because I am an avid roleplayer, and haven't really found any roleplay terrafirmacraft servers and wanted to give one a go. It will also help me get back into terrafirmacraft after not having played for a while.

Full Name: Veron Trevrick

Time-Zone: Central standard time

Skype: yes or no? I have Skype but my microphone is useless until I get a new cord due to my cats chewing issues. *Grumble* dang cat....

Ingame Name: Bert2211

Experience with Minecraft: I've Been around since 1.7 beta.

Experience with TFC: Played the heck out of it until my favorite server was unfortunately shut down.

Why you wish to join: I've looked around for a good server, but most of the small servers around here are dead.  Seeing how new this server is I thought I would give it a shot....well that and I enjoy role-playing. 

Full Name: James (not fond of sharing full names online.  Hopefully that can be worked around)

Time-Zone: US Central

Skype: yes or no? Yes, in that I have an account.  However, I can't used it in at least a year and I don't imagine I'll be using voice-chat.

Ingame Name: billybob579

Experience with Minecraft: I started playing around Beta 1.4 (I think) when a friend recommended it.  I don't recall specifically which version that was, but it was the one where they added wolves.

Experience with TFC: I first heard about it on the minecraft forums when it was little more than some different types of stone and the beginnings of a cavein system.  Didn't spend much time with it then, but in the time since, I've wasted an unhealthy amount of time on it and have built and led a massive (mostly peaceful) empire on a limited-uptime server called Aquor.

Why you wish to join: I always look for roleplay servers when I play a game where roleplay is possible, but TFC has almost no such servers.  It sounds like you're looking to build a nice community here and I hope to be part of it.

Sidenote; I'm hoping you won't object to there being more than one "settlement" on the server.  If you'd rather everyone live within 500 meters of each other, I still would like to be whitelisted, but I'm hoping it'll evolve to include some spread-out cities so that travel and roads are possible.  I have a very long history of leading cities (and nations) in this game, and I don't know that I'll want to be in a position like that this time, but I just love the atmosphere created by trade-routes and embassies and different cities with their own agendas.  I think that's a large part of roleplay in games like this.

Second sidenote; I'm definitely in favor of PvP being disallowed, but I'm concerned that that will let people steal without fear of punishment.  You didn't establish clear rules above, but it sounds like this is a "No killing, no stealing, no griefing" server.  If that's the case, people either need a way to secure their possessions, a way to kill those who take their possessions, or a constantly vigilant admin.  I don't think the latter is possible with a small server, and the first is usually achieved with immersion-breaking plugins.  Might I suggest that you enable PvP but establish a rule against it except in cases of defending your own possessions?  Having it enabled would also make it possible for people to have consensual PvP, like in the case of two different settlements that are in conflict and want a battle to settle things.

Application:

Full Name:Matt Joseph Fisher

Time-Zone:PDT

Ingame Name: shavedwood

Experience with Minecraft:Been playing since before it was downloadable.

Experience with TFC: kinda new but my favorite mod.

Why you wish to join: I play on a friends private server but he is rarely on and i tried to join a public server but the land was striped of resources so a tight knit group of players on a whitelisted server is just what i need.

Full Name: Keenan Hughes

Time-Zone: EST

Ingame Name: shaggydog105

Experience with Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft since 1.4 beta and exploring the modded world of minecraft along the way ranging from FTB to custom mod packs. I am an experienced builder, I am unable to post images however.

Experience with TFC: I have only downloaded the mod recently, but have quickly grasped the machanics of the mod along with watching several letsplays and reading through the entire wiki.

Why you wish to join: A multiplayer experience seems the best way to experience TFC after playing the single player for atleast a month now; and with how the mod is setup a roleplaying sever fits the bill perfectly.

Full Name: I hesitate to give people i dont know my full name.

Time-Zone:Pacific

Ingame Name: Memeparable

Age: 15 I have been told that i am etremely mature for my age. I have also been told i have a deep voice for my age.

Experience with Minecraft: I've been playing since beta

Experience with TFC: Oh gosh. i didnt pay attention when i first started. I have been playing for about 2 years give or take. My memory is a little hazy there.

Why you wish to join: I do not enjoy playing with nine year olds. Or people who are not able to emerge from an argument with out having been offended. Overall i am just looking for a server to do a CO-OP youtube series on.

You can look me up i act the same in my videos as i do in life. So take my videos as an example of how i act.

Full:name Nope

Time-zone: Etc

Skype No but have teamspeak

Ign ShadowKnightTSP

Age 14 

Experience with minecraft: forever

Experience with tfc: a few months

Sorry, it won't let me copy and paste the application form.

Application: Davis

Full Name: Josh Davis

Time-Zone: GMT -5 

Ingame Name: skiilyzz

Experience with Minecraft: About 4 years

Experience with TFC: About a week in and extremely addicted

Why you wish to join: Two reasons why I really would love to be apart of this community. The first being you guys are a role-play community, I have role-played for over five years exstensively on hardcore RP servers. Secondly you mention this is a small community which I think fits the game style of TFC because the idea is you start in the stone age and well, there wasn't 200 people in the same area in the stone age was there! All in all I think you guys got a good idea going here and I'd love to be apart of it.

Full Name: ian porter

Time-Zone: central

Ingame Name: superian52

Experience with Minecraft: i play minecraft every day. i have been playing since early beta.

Experience with TFC: Farley familiar with everything. done almost everything in single player now i would like to try it on a server. 

Why you wish to join: purely looking for a good community of people to play a fun game with.

Full Name: Hayden Dormer

Time-Zone: Uk

Ingame Name: haydendormer

Experience with Minecraft:A good couple of years playing pretty much solid, ive completed lots of builds, both with blocks and some redstone logic

Experience with TFC: Ive been watching lots of series on youtube and also been enjoying it myself.

Why you wish to join: I just want a small server to enjoy and to also get back in with the community side of minecraft, I am also thinking about starting up a youtube channel as I have a lot of spare time now.

Full Name: Troy (If you need a last name I'll message you)

Time-Zone: Eastern

Ingame name: Canucksfan62

Experience with Minecraft: Been playing since 1.3, played many different mods (tinkers construct, pixelmon etc.), play almost every day, servers and singleplayer

Experience with TFC: Been playing on an LAN server with my brother, knowledgeable about most aspects of the mod

Why you wish to join:  Definitely a fun mod, thought it would be even better with more people on a server.  Want to join this server because its whitelisted so there wont be griefing.

Full Name: Dave

Time-Zone: CET (GMT +2)

Ingame Name: Slytale

Experience with Minecraft: about 2½ years

Experience with TFC: Played quite abit, so I am fairly familiar with most of the mod.

Why you wish to join: Looking to get back into some minecraft and tfc, as i've been away from the game for some time, and playing with a small community is alot more fun than playing around alone.

Name: Sean Currier

Time zone: Pacific

IGN: Trancrue2

Minecraft ex: played back when you could do almost nothing.... Then stopped for a while and returned about a year ago.... Probably 250 hrs vanilla...

TFC EX:Started about a week ago... Read all the wiki and watched many vids before starting to play...

Why join? I want to be in a community where i can be free to do my own thing but also contribute to the teamwork helpfullness that a community can offer.... The interactions to me add a whole benifit of being able to do what you like and trade or work with others to get what they like... When you combine the strength and weaknesses of a team it helps to stay in your comfort zone while other people can stick to theirs....

Name: Eli A.

TimeZone: UCT (Central)

IGN: Gemmaster22

Started playing in 2012 beat the game quite quickly and started playing tekkit modpacks.

TFC: I know most of the crafts by heart. i was playing tfc almost as long as I've been playing MCV.

Why join?: Im sick of the idiots on the open servers drain maps of all their nat resources (rocks trees ect.)Really looking for a map that allows a good game while keeping a good resource count also. And a fun time.

Name: Josh

InGame Name: CakeParadox (Portal reference anyone?)

Experience with Minecraft: Extensive, I build beautiful buildings. Need an architect? I'm your guy.

Experience with TFC: Fairly new to TFC but have read through the entire Wiki and enjoy playing a lot

Why you wish to join: Have some free time since it's the summer and sounds like a lot of fun

Name: Zachary

Time-Zone:Eastern

Skype: Yes,but I rarely talk in a Skype call, also I have a higher than usual voice for my age so I don't like talking. I'd rather type.

InGame Name:z1u2 (lowercase)

Exp w Minecraft: I've played since 2011

Exp w TFC: some I've looked at this mod ever since it was made I've gone in and out of interest so I know about 75-85% of the mod

Why you wish to join: I want to have fun, I'm more of an explorer than most I like going around seeing and doing stuff but I also like doing things people don't like to do like farming and mining.

I have some cool ideas that we could implement that aren't mandatory but could be fun to try. 

Full Name: Evan B.

Ingame Name: Foxgunrules

Experience with Minecraft: 9/10

Experience with TFC: 8/10

Why you wish to join: I am looking for a small community server because I am bored of single player.

Full Name:  baream

Time-Zone:  Central

Ingame Name:  baream

Experience with Minecraft:  I've played on all sorts of modpacks

Experience with TFC: Let's see ... I started back when there were easier anvil options and you could craft a stone pro pick.  I'm not as familiar with the newest anvils, but curious to learn/.

Why you wish to join: I've signed up for several servers already, and even have my own, but am always looking for a larger community to share TFC with.

Full Name:jake

Time-Zone:eastern

Ingame Name:D0doubleG

Experience with Minecarft: bin playing since 1.4

Experience with TFC:playing for long time

why you wish to join:i like small severs

Full Name: Bryden or Dark

Time-Zone: Central time zone

Ingame Name:mr_cool_dark

Experience with Minecraft: played since 1.7.3 beta so about 2-3 years

Experience with TFC: love it I have knowledge up till steel age in smithing and love building

Why you wish to join: I've been playing with a friend and want to be more helpful to other people.

Full Name: Skylar Fersch

Time-Zone: EST

Ingame Name:The0newithnogame

Experience with Minecraft: done it all

Experience with TFC: pro till steel

Why you wish to join: a TFC server with a good number of people