Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
tristanater0

[Offline] Whitelisted Small Community Role-Play TFC Server

126 posts in this topic

Full Name: Cooper (Like the others I'm not one to tell my full name fully online)

Time-Zone: West Coast USA

Ingame Name: jake_the_odd

Experience with Minecraft: Played since it just turned beta

Experience with TFC: Played since build 76.05

Why you wish to join: Finally getting back to TFC after a while, wanted to try roleplaying

Full Name: Jolan

Time-Zone: GMT +2

Ingame Name: jol4n100

Experience with Minecraft: I have been playing somewhere in minecraft alpha before the nether was implemented.

Experience with TFC: I played the new version of the mod only about 2 days now but i have played the older versions quite a bit so i think i know a decent amount about the mod.

Why you wish to join: I love roleplaying and TFC so combining them would be awesome. plus i love playing on small server because you can get to know everyone on the server instead of always seeing people you dont know.

Full Name: Andrew Judge

Time-Zone: GMT(UK)

Ingame Name: megaman567

Experience with Minecraft: played minecraft since beta 1.4 and know everything pretty much and don't play vanilla any more cuz i find it boring i am also a pritty good builder or so im told 

Experience with TFC: i have only really started playing it and im slowly learning it and know most things up to about copper but i learning how to move up in metals 

Why you wish to join: i have been playing smp for a bit now and am feeling a bit lonely i have been trying server but all the land have been looted and threes nothing to get started with so im looking for a small server to play on where everyone is nice and friendly and willing to help each other out and maybe ever help me get to know the mod a bit more as i like to learn from other people not just look at the wiki 

i hope this passes and hope to see you on the server

Regards 

-Megaman567

Full Name: Reno O' Malley

Time-Zone: US West

Ingame Name: Srgntcuddles

Experience with Minecraft: 5+ years

Experience with TFC: Less than a week, but lots of videos.

Why you wish to join: SSP has gotten lonely after so long. Pretty typical. I'm just seeking some fun with others, since everything is better with friends. I'm a friendly easy going guy looking to enjoy himself and make some new friends along the way.

Full Name: gazelutza

Time-Zone: (UTC+02:00) Athens, Bucharest

Ingame Name: gazelutza

Experience with Minecraft: I play minecraft every day. I have been playing since early beta.

Experience with TFC: Farley familiar with everything. done almost everything in single player now i would like to try it on a server. 

Why you wish to join:  Looking for a good role-play community of people to play.

Application:

Full Name: Jose Pedro

Time-Zone: GMT 0 (Porto, Portugal)

Ingame Name: JplC213

Experience with Minecraft: 100%

Experience with TFC: Not much, I've seen a few videos here and there, and decided to try it out. Haven't gone past the first night yet, so I'm kinda wondering what would it be like if I played with other people.

Why you wish to join: Well, first time expirience, to be on a hardcore survival kinda thing on minecraft, and I've enjoyed this mod so far, so why not try it with other people. Plus, the roleplay factor is a plus for me, as I love roleplaying and the feel of being part of a roleplay town is nice. Also I could learn a few more things about this mod in particular :)

Jesse N

Eastern

Yes I have skype, though I havn't used it ina good while.

Ludgarthewarwolf

Been playing vanilla since 2011

Picked it up after finding it while looking for information on Bloomeries, fell in love with its realism. As for experience, I've played on 3 of the various incarnations of Roanoke.

I've always had an issue of single player TFC having no focus or drive, I find that when playing with a community, you get a lot more out of the experience. Plus I've always like to role-play as the amster smelter...

Application:

Full Name:  Mitchell van Eldik

Time-Zone: GMT+1 (Amsterdam time)

Ingame Name: DutchMitchell

Experience with Minecraft: like 4 years now i think..I have done everything and what I love to do it to make old and medieval looking houses and villages

Experience with TFC: I've started with TFC a month ago i think. Right now in my single player world i am in the Iron age, I've just made my first bloomery and have made iron bloom

Why you wish to join: I've played vanilla mince craft on servers before, but the people were not nice and they were griefers and horrible keyboard warriors. I love being able to explore and find random houses made by people. I am getting tired of playing alone and I want to play with other people too. I'd love to work and live together but I'd also like to be alone and do my own things like creating amazing looking medieval villages. etc. I am fine with everything and I just go wight he flow. And my motto is, don't do something to someone that you don't want them doing to yourself either. Great little motto for SMP haha.

Application:
Full Name: Felipe DC
Time-Zone: Eastern
Ingame Name: divinerabit
Experience with Minecraft:  I have been playing since 1.4.7
Experience with TFC: 2 years, experienced tfc player
Why you wish to join? Fun.

Application:

Full Name: Poom Na

Time-Zone: +7 gmt

Ingame Name:  poom_na

Experience with Minecraft: good

Experience with TFC: not bad i watch lets plays and stuff

Why you wish to join: i like to play in a small community with mods 

Full Name: Samuel Mazo

Time-Zone: PST

Ingame Name: MightyMan1133

Experience with Minecraft: Can find diamonds in 20 Mins, 1.2.0

Experience with TFC: At Etho's Level 

Why you wish to join: Here's my question, WHY NOTS???  :D  I'm fun and creative, and spontaneous, but I need food in TFC. LOL XD

Name: Adan

Time-Zone: UTC+08:00

InGame Name: Lock0n09(Idont have a minecraft account but ill try)

Exp w Minecraft: I've played since 2009 when i find this game its fun :)

Exp w TFC: Sine the 0.77.01 patch and i played well because i like it much :)

Why you wish to join: i want a team mates or friend who may help me a lot, and join me on exploration

Name: Addison R.

Time-Zone: Central (usa) TEXAS BABY!

In game name: loudboomaker

Experience w/ minecraft: Joined just as version 1.0 of full release came out and have played ever since.

Experience w/ TFC: Minecraft was too easy for me so when I found TFC I jumped at the chance and am having a blast.

Why you wish to join: Never played a TFC server before but have played on tons of mc servers.  Want to try it out and be able to have fun with others. (you can only craft so many stone javelins before it gets tedious)

Full Name Only telling IGN because its not safe to tell ppl your name 

Time-Zone: Eastern

Ingame Name: C00K13_34T3R

Experience with Minecraft: Verry high

Experience with TFC: Medium

Why you wish to join: I want to record a youtube series on this server with small and freindly people on it.

Full Name: Rick

Time-Zone: I thought it was +1 I live in the netherlands

Skype: yes or no? Yes i have skype, and i like playing with skype

Ingame Name: rick_999

Experience with Minecraft: For 4 years i play minecraft now

Experience with TFC: yes i play it now for a week but a year ago i played it for a couple of months

Why you wish to join: Because i love roleplay and with this mod it is making it so much more exiting

Full Name: Will give my name if accepted

Time-Zone: CDT

Skype: yes or no? I'm not much into skyping with other people other than my close friends, but i can make an exception to this. :)

Ingame Name: empiireking24

Experience with Minecraft: I've been playing minecraft since around the 1.2's.

Experience with TFC: TFC is a different story, though. I have only been playing this mod for about 2 weeks, but I feel like I have played enough of it that I am no longer considered a noob at it.

Why you wish to join: I wish to join because I have been looking for a community FTC server for the past couple of days, and recently stumbled upon your post. I would love to be apart of your community and could even be willing to donate to your server. :)

Application:

Full Name: Daniel, I'd rather not give out my last name unless it's absolutely necessary.

Time-Zone:  CST, GM5 -5:00 USA/Canada/Mexico

Skype: yes or no? Yes, add me if you want, daniel.derpingheimer

Ingame Name: dadmat2

Experience with Minecraft: Playing since beta 1.8.1

Experience with TFC: 3, almost 4 weeks, but I think it will be nice to have some people to answer small questions, rather than digging through a wiki.

Why you wish to join: I've been looking for a server for a while now. One with no PvP, but lots of fun. I'm a friendly guy and I'm a bit new to TFC, so if people are willing to help me, I'll return the favor. It'd be great if I was accepted, and I'm willing to put off some of my time to play almost every day if I can.

Full Name: Noah.M.BasonTime-Zone: Western Mountain TimeSkype: yes or no? NoIn-game Name: Davros13Age: 13 (Very mature for my age people say XD)Experience with Minecraft: Have been playing minecraft and mods for 3 yearsExperience with TFC: been playing for 4 months off and on because have had no real fun on SSPWhy you wish to join: I Want to join this server because i want to make a small town of trustworthy people to become a sort of Robin Hood band of the server and i hope i will be able to join cya there!!

Full Name: Giuseppe Ciaravola

Time-Zone: Rome, Italy

Ingame Name: peppeshelby

Experience with Minecraft: I play Minecraft from the Alpha

Experience with TFC: I play Terrafirma Craft since the start of the summer, I really love this mod

Why you wish to join: I think playing with other persons will be funnier!

Name: Bart (you guys only get my first name, due so noone can find me on facebook and stuff, just deal with it okay?)

Time-Zone: +1 GMT (Amsterdam)

Ingame Name: Bartfj123

Experience with Minecraft: 100% i played since beta 1.8.1

Experience with TFC: not much, i played for 5 hours straight

Why you wish to join: I want to meet fellow TFC and get help from them, also, it looks like a good server (for me) I personally always look or roleplays if i look or a server. so this server has all the needs for me.

Name: Hans Gaviola

Timezone: UTC +8:00 (Philippines)

IGN: CraftedCowHG

Experience with MC: Playing since Beta 1.4

Experience with TFC: A little bit above average

Why you wish to join: I want to join because I've always wanted to become part of a TFC community and it looks like a good server. Basically, this has all I've asked for. And this community is a small community, which I'm really willing to join. I hope to see you there on the server!

Full Name:  Matt Ambrose

Time-Zone: PST

Skype: yes or no? Yes. Can give later, not on a main board

Ingame Name: Maliscustos

Experience with Minecraft: Playing Vanilla since 2011, FTB around 2013. Admin on small servers

Experience with TFC:  Minor. More reading than practical

Why you wish to join: Find a decent community out there to have some fun, and hopefully build some awesome things

Full Name: Stephen ossel

Time-Zone:  CET Central European time (The netherlands)

Ingame Name: stephenossel

Experience with Minecraft: playing since 1.7.3 (the old one ofcourse)

Experience with TFC: i dont know which version but it was that time when you could make planks with an axe, ever since i have been playing it so i know a lot about the mod.

Why you wish to join: i really want to join a good TFC community with nice and experienced players.

Full Name: Benjamin pitt
Time-Zone: GMT +1
Ingame Name: bunjyman13
Experience with Minecraft: playing since 1.2
Experience with TFC: playing for a few weeks now
Why you wish to join I am looking for a small community were i can get to know everyone on the server 

Full Name: Damien (Not publicly handing out last name)

Time-Zone: Alternating between Eastern & Central (Multiple households)

Ingame Name: hunteduck343

Experience with Minecraft: Beta 1.7.3, been playing ever since. Always been good with redstone, always a fast-pace player. Very competitive, although I support teamwork and definitely a team player.

Experience with TFC: Watched Etho's LP, got into it a few weeks ago, I read the wiki. I'm currently on the Iron age in my SSP world.

Why you wish to join: Bored of having no hope for survival in public TFC worlds, usually because of an unfriendly community or a drained earth. Looking for a fun experience with others in a close-knit community in a struggle for survival as real as can get.