Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
tristanater0

[Offline] Whitelisted Small Community Role-Play TFC Server

126 posts in this topic

Full Name: Call me "Nugget", my name is difficult to pronounce in english
Time-Zone: EDT
Ingame Name: McCroquette (Which can be translate to "McNugget")
Experience with Minecraft: I've been playing since Beta 1.3
Experience with TFC: Try that mod few months ago and I simply loved it.  I played it with my friend on a 2, sometimes 3 players server and had a lot of fun, but the lack of people ruined the gameplay a little, so that's why I'm looking for a multiplayer server with trading system, role play and all that stuff.  This one looks like a good server to play on.  I hope I'll be able to join soon! :D

Full Name: Andrew Hopkins

Time-Zone: Eastern Pacific (America)Skype: I can use Skype but I don't want to post it here where everyone can see it so I will privately message you if needed. (I can also use TS and Mumble if needed)

IGN: anh007

Expierience with Minecraft: I started playing December 21st 2011 and since then I play every day as much as I can whenever I can. On summer days I play almost all day from when I wake up until I feel like going to sleep. So yeah I have absolutely no life whatsoever. I play a lot. I know everything there is to know about the game.

Expierience with TFC: I haven't played TFC too much but I know all the basics. I'm not too great with crafting recipes but like I said I know all the basics (like knapping and stuff) I know how mining works, and I've been playing a few singleplayer worlds recently.

Why I Wish to Join: My friend and I have been looking for a nice whitelisted TFC server for awhile and this one sounds pretty great. We will definitely be online a lot but yeah we would really like to join this hope we get in! :D

I already mentioned my friend in the why I want to join thing and he's too lazy to make a forum account so I'm posting his Application with mine. Here it is:

Full Name: Justin Aubry

Time-Zone: Eastern Pacific (Canada)

Skype: If I get in the server then I will give you my Skype don't want random people adding me

IGN: XenCowBandit (I also have an alt account it's name is nightcrafters)

Experience with Minecraft: I started playing around the end of beta and I'm very quick at getting supplies.Experience with TFC: My friend and I used to play on a server he made and we restarted every month or so.

Why you wish to join: Because I think it would be fun to meet new people and maybe you guys can teach me some stuff I don't know

Application:

Full Name: Isaac T.

Time-Zone: Eastern Time

Ingame Name: izacht13

Experience with Minecraft: I have played a long time.

Experience with TFC: I played singleplayer once, and died.

Why you wish to join: To not play singleplayer.

Application:

Full Name: Asa Burns

Time-Zone: -6:00

Ingame Name: SirLeio

Experience with Minecraft: Started playing in beta 1.7

Experience with TFC: Around 200 hours in single player, trying to learn everything.

Why you wish to join: Because I like small role play servers

Application Form.

Full Name: **I can send a private message about that. I am careful about personal information.**

Time-Zone: UTC/GMT -4 or -5 (depending on season)

Ingame Name: Le_Raspberry

Experience with Minecraft: Been playing Minecraft for over 4 years now.

Experience with TFC: Started TFC about 1 week ago, learning quickly.

Why you wish to join: I am really looking into learnign more about this mod with other people, the dynamic is a lot different and I really like it. Hopefully I can exchange Skype usernames with someone who is willing to do a project with me and have a fun conversation!

Fun facts: I am Canadian. Eh. [+10 Maple Syrup!], I like practice Martial Arts Tricking (look it up!) and in the middle ages, people thought that farting in jars and sniffing them would help prevent death...

Application:

Full Name: Phineas Wynd (I can pm personal details, Dunno why you need my real name)

Time-Zone: Aussie time? UTC+10

Ingame Name: PhineasWynd

Experience with Minecraft: Played since before multiplayer, so like 4-5 years

Experience with TFC: About 1-2 years, single player

Why you wish to join: got bored of SP, want to have cool fun times with people

Full Name: Jole

Time-Zone: Mountain

Ingame Name: sgtjole

Experience with Minecraft: been playing it since 1.6

Experience with TFC: never gotten past the stone age

Why you wish to join: It's been nearly impossible to find a good TFC server and this one has two of my favorite things in it

I'm not sure if you are still looking for players but here goes <.<

Application

Full Name: Sean (Unfortunately I have a very distinctive Surname so I don't give it out online)

Time-Zone: GMT

Ingame Name: Etogaur_Mabbon

Experience with Minecraft: To say a lot would be an understatement. I've been playing since the early days of the Beta (1.3/1.4 IIRC) and I've spent a whole lot of time on Vanilla and then on Tekkit (Eventually on FTB when Tekkit died) and then around the start of 2014 I started playing TFC. I ran a server from mid 2012 to late 2013 when I had to shut it down over unrelated IRL issues, I've played on a few other servers and I infinitely prefer a cooperative/friendly atmosphere to one of competition and cutthroat behaviour. (In other words; I hate PVP, Griefing and Stealing intensely.)

Experience with TFC: I started playing earlier this year, I spent a while learning the ropes of the game and building up a single player world. Then I had to take a break from Minecraft for a few months and now here I am again ready to play <.< I have to say that I'll be a little rusty and unfamiliar with any of the more recent additions to the game but I pick things up quickly enough.

Why you wish to join: I think this could be a lot of fun, TFC really appealed to me back at the start of the year but I couldn't find any servers worth joining. This one certainly seems promising, one of the things I found a little hard in SSP was the undivision of labour, there is a lot of work (Fun work) to be done in TFC to make a successful village/town/world and doing it all on my own wouldn't be as fun as a cooperative server where people are assigned jobs/quotas or simply set their own targets to produce things to trade. I'm hoping that you'll give me a shot, even if I'm fresh out of the water somewhat.

Name: I'd prefer not to disclose it publicly, but will via private message if its absolutely necessary.

Time Zone: EST -5:00 GMT

Skype: Yes. However, I don't have a webcam or mic just yet, so it'd be limited to text via Skype.

In Game Name: _xXgingyXx_

Minecraft Experience: ~2.5 years(started in March of 2012)

TFC Experience: on and off for ~1 year

Why You Wish to Join: I've yet to experience TFC outside of singleplayer, and feel it'd make for a better experience. I also used to enjoy the occasional roleplay or two and saw that this server is evidently a roleplay server.

Full Name: Joey Eaton

Time-Zone: Pacific Standard time

Ingame Name:  Revenge519

Experience with Minecraft: I've been playing for about 4 1/2, 5 years around there. 

Experience with TFC: I started playing the mod a little after is started coming out.  I'm very familiar with the mod.

Why you wish to join:  I really enjoy servers like this, They are hard to find now.

Full Name: John Miller

Time-Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -05:00)

Ingame Name: cpt_luca

Experience with Minecraft: Been playing for about five or six years now, bought it with some birthday money after a few months of playing the online demo (the alpha build one). Not the best at combat, but otherwise a jack of all trades.

Experience with TFC: First played maybe a couple years back? I don't remember the version number, but I remember only being able to get sticks from trees, and rocks were weird square lumps on the ground, and to get minerals you'd have to either a. sluice and pan forever, or b. get really lucky when you broke a rock. Anyways, I took a break for a good year after that and came back and got obsessed again recently! Have now more or less memorized casting age alloy ratios and crop nutrients. I play too much of this game nowadays.

Why you wish to join: I love roleplaying, it's been one of my favorite things since I was a tiny child, new to the internet. I've been dying to see some small rp servers with TFC, and here we are! While I may only make a small permanent base, or hide in someone's house, I'd love to come on this server and explore the far reaches of it, saving my findings and relaying them back to others! 

Otherwise, I'm a damn good farmer, if I do say so myself.

Full Name: Sergei Gurlukovich

Time-Zone: Central Standard Time

Skype: yes or no? yes but i get lag issues if I use it and TFC

Ingame Name: CoconutCake

Experience with Minecraft: Est. alpha 1.3

Experience with TFC: around 6 months.

Why you wish to join: I have been having fun offline and i hope that online play is even more exciting

Full Name: Martin

Time-Zone:GMT+/-6:00

Ingame Name: Martin604

Experience with Minecraft: Over 4 years

Experience with TFC: about 2 years

Why you wish to join: Just looking for a simple server with no fancy spawn or mods and nice people to play with

Application

Name:  Micah

Time-Zone: UCT -7

Ingame Name: yes

Experience with Minecraft: been playing for a couple years

Experience with TFC: been playing for a couple weeks

Why you wish to join: i like working with other people to get more done in less time

Full Name: "Billy" Dunbar

Time-Zone: EST

Ingame Name: billyd00

Experience with Minecraft: Two years

Experience with TFC: A decent bit. I don't know everything, but can easibly figure things out. Google is my friend.

Why you wish to join: To interact with others an a role-playing enviroment, and to play with others in a small, active TFC server.

Name:Carlos

Time-Zone: UTC -06:00

Skype yes or no?: Yes

Ingame Name: Soulhacker

Experience with Minecraft: I'm playing since 1.5.2

Experience with TFC: i'm playing since 1 month ago

Why you wish to join: i want to play this mod with more people... play alone it's sad :( P.D: my minecraft are not "premium" :v

Full Name: James

Time-Zone: Eastern US

Ingame Name:  KnottyBetaWolf

Experience with Minecraft:  I've been playing vanilla MC since 1.6

Experience with TFC: about 2 months,  I've played quite a few SP maps

Why you wish to join:  It would be great to play along with others and share my experiences and playstyles

Full Name: Do I have to say?
Time-Zone: Central
Ingame Name: blackster12
Experience with Minecraft: I have been playing Minecraft for about 2 and a half years now
Experience with TFC: Somewhat new but you must learn sometime am I right?
Why you wish to join: I want to find a great server to play on were everyone is friendly and helps one another out

Application:

Full Name: Dylan Leming

Time-Zone: Eastern GMT

Ingame Name: parkerman111

Experience with Minecraft: I have played minecraft for 3 years

Experience with TFC: I have played TFC for 3-4 Months

Why you wish to join: I wish to join a Friendly Roleplay server, because I love TFC and I love Roleplay

Full Name: Giving your name away isn't a good idea.

Time-Zone: PST

Ingame Name: lol5432

Experience with Minecraft: Yes

Experience with TFC: Yes-ish

Why you wish to join: Id like to join because this would be the first TFC server i got on

that didn't have just 1 other person.

and i can make some pretty good looking houses.

Richard Thomas Leija Jr. (call me Rick)

PST

Yes

taskhorizon

A few months

A little bit of single-player TFC playing alone doesn't really entice me.

I'd like to join cause I want to play TFC with a group of people and I don't really like playing alone.

Full Name: Maybe I will tell you guys later, but not in an open forum.

Time-Zone: GMT+1

Ingame Name: Allklier

Experience with Minecraft: Played it from the beginning since 3 years or more now. I tried out different mods but ended up with TFC.

Experience with TFC: Playing now for longer than a year, and still loving it. I have been on a TFC-Server which sadly closed down due to lack of active people.

Why you wish to join: I always prefered playing with others in multiplayer and engage in team projects. I hope this will be my next TFC server which lasts for a long time :)

Full Name: me Giving my name away isn't a good idea.

Time-Zone: us east

Ingame Name: pyr0kid

Experience with Minecraft: a ton

Experience with TFC: decent

Why you wish to join: i want to join a Friendly server

Application:

Full Name: Richard Barrow

Time-Zone: CDT

Ingame Name: Rebbarrow

Experience with Minecraft: playing since late beta

Experience with TFC: fairly green

Why you wish to join: I played single player for a bit but I felt like it would be more fun with more people in a cooperative enviorment

Full Name: John H

Time-Zone: Pacific

Skype: yes or no? Yes, but I prefer to meet people before I skype with them.

Ingame Name: Track394

Experience with Minecraft: Played anilla since beta 1.7.3

Experience with TFC: I started 2 years ago when you could make tools out of tier zero metals.

Why you wish to join: Casual play, I hope to come online randomly whenever friends or homework allow for it.

More info- I love TFC because of its realism and added difficulty. I like the relative absence of whiny 10 year olds and griefers etc. My role is mostly a home builder and a vagabond who enjoys making friends and trading. I know my way around a forge and pickaxe when need be.