Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Velander

[Offline] Veland TFC Server V:0.78.17 | Whitelist | Grief Protection | Extrafirma | Non-PVP | Up 24/7 on Cloud Server

14 posts in this topic

This server is no longer running.  I have started a new vanilla 1.8 server.  Info at veland.com.

-------------------

I have setup my own server with the following:

PVP is turned off.  

These have to be installed on your client:

Forgecraft  (1.6.4 Version)

TFC 0.78.17

Extrafirma 1.0.4-1.6.4    Download and Info available here.

The following have been added to the server for grief control:

Fihgu's Protection

Fihgu's Permission
These will allow a user to lock their chests and the area that they are building in, and only give access to others if they choose to share.
- Information available here.

Also added are:

McMyAdmin

My server currently only allows 10 concurrent users, but I will upgrade that if needed.

This will be a whitelist server to start with so if you are interested send me the following (In a message)

Minecraft User Name:

The server is hosted on a Microsoft Azure server and is available 24 hours a day.  Minecraft may be set to go to sleep when no one is logged in to conserve resources, but will wake up as soon as someone wants to log in.

The server is up and running so just send me your request and I'll get you added to the whitelist and send you the URL.

Hi there, I would just like to let you know when changing any TFC config settings (such as the length of year) on a server, you need all the members that play on the server to change their own configs to match the servers. I believe this especially causes problems with the Length of Year settings, so please be cautious of this as it can cause issues.

Cheerio!

Thanks for the information.   I'll change it back to the defaults for now then.

I'm currently have some problems on the server with bag lag and I'm working on fixing it.  I may have to move it to a new server, so right now I'm not adding any morePosted Image users.  I'll send you a message once I have the problem resolved and can let more people on.  It will probably be about a week.

Velander sent me that. Just to warn you all that this server is offline until further notice :(

• [*]
Posted Image Reply [*]Posted Image Report

We have moved off of the Azure cloud server to a new Minecraft hosting provider (MCProHosting) and are getting much better performance.  There were some memory issues when we first switched, but a configuration change seems to have taken care of that.  I was pleased to see that some of the players on the server are capturing a Let's Play series for YouTube.

Username: WaterPandas

Region Of The World: USA

I'm considering adding a mod that will allow players to setup trading booths that will let them put items in and set trades that other players can trade for, and one that saves users inventory in a tombstone when they die.  Anyone that finds the tombstone can then get the items from it.  I may also create a booth that I will supply with some of the hard to find items, like seeds and plants.

Here is the mods that I am thinking of installing.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/wip-mods/1443329-1-6-4-smp-forge-916-trade-booth-mod-0-6-4-1?page=2

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1292429-1-6-4-smp-forge-updated-tombstone-mod

Please let me know what you think.

I'm down for those two mods. They seem nice.

Only two things:

1. I think that the tombstones should be set to owner-only. That way there won't be drama on the server.

2. We probably need to download a plugin to change the booth's crafting recipe, since we can't get normal iron. Look up MineTweaker.

Minecraft User Name: Minsi3
Region of the World: AustraliaAlso my friend would like to join aswell
Minecraft User Name: Dr_Dick_Chop
Region of the World: US

I'm going on a trip and won't be on the server for 2 weeks. I allow Velander and jujugotoday to use my blast furnace and my steel anvil at will, since they helped me make them. ;)

MC user name : Rottgrip

Many of the players I have whitelisted are no longer playing on the server.  Those that have not logged in in the past 2 weeks will be removed and other players can be added.  If you are interested in playing on this server please send me a message with your Minecraft name, age and location.

Thanks.

I'm planning on shutting down this server when the current subscription ends next month and starting a new one with vanilla Minecraft with the latest version.  I will provide a download of the current server world.