Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Cole_The_God

I've done it! What next?

12 posts in this topic

I've collected as much red and blue steel as I'll ever use, I've built a great castle, I've made a massive farm producing way more food than I ever need, I've got large sources of almost every metal and mineral, I've even gone so far as to cover my old straw hut in metal plates...

But what do I do now? I feel like I've done everything, and I don't know how to progress from this point. So my question is, what do all of you do after the 'completion' of TerraFirmaCraft?

Lurk the forums? Obsessively check the developers' twitter accounts? Check the latest commits on the git repo? Not like I'm projecting or anything...How about building a farm and stable .... at lava level!

*envious sob*

You got all those colorful steels... While I'm just sitting here, waiting for my VGA to arrive. My VGA died of old age :( How long did it take from scratch? Could you post a map(from unmined or mapwriter) of your world? Getting all metals surely needs decent explorations.

*Looks at his bookmarks and dies of envy*

Took me ages to get bored of vanilla even though i had everything i could wish for, maybe try and refind your joy by setting certain objectives as a challenge (like building massive towns to give a fake sense of civilication ? or making some kind of mob trap for the sake of it). There is always the option of starting fresh with certain challenges in mind, like progressing in tiers only after you crafted every thing in that tier or simular things.

Bother devs about late game content and/or restart the world. Or better yet, consider other activities - read a good book, play a different game, go for a walk, learn a skill, watch some decent movie or TV series, meet up with people. There's plenty to do.

For me, TFC "ends" much before these "accomplishments" listed in the original post xD

Could you post pictures? I want to see your epic castle. :D And I can somewhat agree with Terex.

He he yeah, we need screenshots. As with vanilla minecraft, most fun is experienced starting out in a new world. Some people, like Etho can keep a world alive for years but mine are generally no more than 2 months old before I abandon them.

Lets see some pics of your castle. One of the harder parts of TFC ( IMHO ) is the difficulty of large scale building. I personally love making overwhelmingly large fortresses, ( latest was a 12 high, 4 thick wall around a perimeter of 250x150, with towers at the corners, and a big ole keep at the center, I never managed to finish the keep though )

That's actually a thing I love about TFC.

Harder to build = a greater sense of satisfaction when you do build great stuff.

What about moving to a new area?

I myself moved 5k's south with as much useful hard to get stuff as I could carry in jars and whatnot and just started a "new life".

Never before have I explored so much of a Minecraft map hehe

Congrats on getting so far

Enjoy the new title

You may want to consider adding a mod that compliments TFC unil further development is done, and/or add a TFC addon. You can add the ores from other mods to the TFCOre.cfg. So far I have found 3 age progressive mods/ or similar to that idea.

I won't touch gregtech.

I've tried Rotarycraft. You have to give yourself vanilla dirt to grow canola seeds, and getting down to bedrock to mine it is extremely difficult.

I've just recently add Resonant Induction. I haven't ran into any problems so far. What's cool about Resonant Induction is, the mod is modular. You can leave out the era's you don't want to play with.

Metallurgy weapons are very different compared to TFC mechanics. You can look forward to prolonged battles and going through weapons like food.

WARNING: finding ores from other mods is extremely difficult. It will take a long time. Adding vanilla stone and/or dirt will crash the game.