Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Maga

Riverbend

14 posts in this topic

The town of Riverbend is an emerging settlement on the Rhodance's TFC server (whitelisted, apply here)

The focus is on quality architecture, role play and immersion.

The town was founded by myself (magaminer) and is open to new residents who are willing to build their own homes (if building is not your strong suite, supply extra resources)

This thread will primarily be for posting pictures of new additions but feel free to chat.

The Stable House

As the first building in Riverbend, the stable house has a little bit of everything.

The exterior view

Posted Image

Posted Image

The main entrance

Posted Image

The kitchen

Posted Image

The forge

Posted Image

The cellar

Posted Image

The attic

Posted Image

Living quarters (needs work)

Posted Image

that looks nice! if I join do I need to get my own stuff?

At what coords is it. I think Ill join once I've finished my graphite deposit.

Yeah I'd be interested in joining a server, whats your view on very sporadic players? I tend to play in crazy bursts, doing loads of hours over a few days then nothing for a week or more, then a burst again.

that looks nice! if I join do I need to get my own stuff?

Yes and no, new people are expected to contribute to the town with ores, building supplies and food. However, things like the bloomery and blast furnace are shared by everyone and you can harvest crops and fruit tress whenever you need to so long as you replant.

At what coords is it. I think Ill join once I've finished my graphite deposit.

The coords are under the minimap in all the images. x=-1600 z=-6100

That's just over 15 000 block from spawn, so anyone who manages to make the journey is deemed to be worthy of joining the town.

Yeah I'd be interested in joining a server, whats your view on very sporadic players? I tend to play in crazy bursts, doing loads of hours over a few days then nothing for a week or more, then a burst again.

So long as you don't log out with all the town's ingots and food that's not a problem. If you ever plan to quit for good just return everything in your inventory first.

Looks cool, I'm a great builder and I still haven't found a nice server....gonna try applying for the server...again. I was disregarded last time due to age. D: Also the stable house looks great, I'm good with themed building so if I get accepted I can build buildings that match in the same color scheme.

Do you guys have a forum where you chat about projects etc? Or all ingame?

I'm making my way slowly towards riverbend, hellbent on murder and pillage (jokes!)

Maga, or anyone - how did you manage to place chests on top of each other? I tried to make a tripwire hook for a trapped chest - and could not.

Maga, or anyone - how did you manage to place chests on top of each other? I tried to make a tripwire hook for a trapped chest - and could not.

You don't need trapped chests to place chests on top of each other. This has been a vanilla feature for quite some time now, just make sure you have a transparent block above the top chest. Trapped chests are for placing chests next to each other without a block in between. You can't make those in TFC.

If you wan't to place the second chest by clicking directly on top of the first one, you need to be sneaking when you place it (Default: Shift).

Well, that looks amazing, good to see that some people can appreciate good building in survival (not purely thatch houses)

Do you guys have a forum where you chat about projects etc? Or all ingame?I'm making my way slowly towards riverbend, hellbent on murder and pillage (jokes!)

---

... you could always use the server post for that. if you do, it means i don't have to bump it when people are not applying.

---

Looks cool, I'm a great builder and I still haven't found a nice server....gonna try applying for the server...again. I was disregarded last time due to age. D: Also the stable house looks great, I'm good with themed building so if I get accepted I can build buildings that match in the same color scheme.

----

:( i now kinda feel bad denying someone that persistent a couple of times.

Yeah I'll try that Rhodance when I've met a few more peeps in game. Just setting up home and getting the lay of the land.