Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
iDawnDusk

Looking for a small server

11 posts in this topic

Hi! 
I have recently joined the TFC community, and after playing single player for a while, I thought it would be more fun to play on with some of my friends. 
I am looking for a small server that is not whitelisted, this would mostly be because I have a couple friend IRL that I am going to try and convince to join me. Preferably, some general commands would be nice. [Like TPA] but that isn't a must. 

My friend (if he joins) loves making youtube videos of Minecraft, thus, you must feel comfortable on the off chance we record on the server ouo!

I am generally new to TFC, and a bare minimal of players would be lovely, or an admin who is willing to help me when I get stuck. 

We would prefer a newer sever with an abundance of stuff that has not been touched, though of course that is a difficult thing to offer, but maybe a random warp would fix this problem? I would preferably not have walk for ages. Hehe.

Ive never been on a whitelisted server before, which is why I'm a bit wary about it, along with the fact that I might be inviting friends. So, if you would be so kind as to let me into your whitelisted server, I would prefer if you allowed my two or three friends to join as well.

I would love if the server had friendly admins! Since I am a very vocal person and like to talk to others as I play, id rather not have the admins get mad at me ;;. Ive been on a server where the admins were not as friendly, and it was not fun.

Also, if it has minimal lag spikes, that would be great! Though I know how hard it is to reduce lag.

Whitelist information

I am 14, female. Im not sure if this matters, but I like to think I am pretty good at grammar and such. EST. Very active. 

My friends are 14 as well, males, and are about as active as me. Though, they aren't as talkative as I am, keh. EST and generally active. ( I don't really know since I'm not them, but in other servers we have been on, they are active ouo~)

My mine craft username is onewisker and if it comes into play, I would message you my friends usernames.
Keep in mind that if you accept me, I would really appreciate it if you could accept my friends if they join me in the future.

im lookin for people to play with too. i can host a server on my pc like i always do if you want to try tell me .

Ooh! That sounds really fun! If you could, that would be great! :D

Hey, I'd like to know if there's room for another, if you don't mind

I would be willing to play and ost if you would want, i usually do not have any lag when i host and i am also very talkative

shall we start playing?

Keep checking this IP:

beastalyx.noip.me:25565

If you want a server hosted join 208.104.160.3 24/7 Small TFC Server.

You may join, and anyone else.

Encase any of you didn't get one, i have one too! It dosnt have a post or anything. No players yet either! Pm me if your interested, Its up 24/7.

Edit: after re-reading your post mine seems more and more perfect. Spawn area is untouched and you can invite all the friends you want(as long as you ask me first, don't worry i'm a very active administrator.)

I suggest trying all the servers here and picking what one works best for you! Good luck!