Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
NadNerbTB

Ridiculous Suggestions

163 posts in this topic

You know the Steve Irwin acheivement where you poke the creeper with a stick? There needs to be more stuff like that. Many more acheivements encouraging you to do stupid, reckless things just to get a little box in the corner of your screen that says 'Good Job'.

This one isn't actually ridiculous, and if you can come up with ideas for some fun ones, I'm sure Dunk or I would be happy to implement them.

This one isn't actually ridiculous, and if you can come up with ideas for some fun ones, I'm sure Dunk or I would be happy to implement them.

I got three! "Bruce Lee" Punch a zombie to death, "Make a rock with a rock" Dont make anything in the knapping menu, "Why wont this work!" Hit a skeleton with the wrong weapon

"SpaceMan" Launch yourself above the height limit with barrels of gunpowder. B)

Edit:

"Ouch" Die.

"Splat" Die from fall damage.

"IT BURNS!!!" Die while on fire.

"Archery Expert" Accidentally shoot yourself.

"Welcome to TFC" or "Good Luck" Install the mod.

"NOOB" Punch a tree.

Edited by Xenolith166

'Only you can prevent cave-ins' Die from a cave-in

'Well, there goes that one' Destroy ores with a cave-in

'Well-done?' Burn meat.

'Whoops...' Make a messed up charcoal pit(you know, the kind that tends to burn down everything in it's path?)

'Blub blub blub' Drown

'No idea what this is, but I like it!' Make a ingot of unknown metal

'Not a useless metal' Beat something to death with a lead ingot

'Knowledge lost...' Die when at level 10 or higher.

'Out of the frying pan and into the fire' Die while on fire and standing on a firepit or any other food cooking method that I cannot recall just right now.

'Rube Goldberg much?' Punch a zombie off a cliff into a minecart that triggers a redstone signal that blows up a powder keg that updates some gravel that falls on and kills a pig which drops some pork that slides down an ice tube onto a pressure plate triggering a piston to make a snow golem to shoot and kill a creeper that drops gunpowder that both triggers a pressure plate and fills a powder keg that goes off because of redstone signal from said pressure plate, thus triggering the fall of sand that somehow pushes a minecart into a bear, picking it up and dropping it onto a sheep which is killed by the bear, dropping wool onto yet another pressure plate triggering an explosion the size of manhatten down to bedrock, which you fall into and drown  in a pool of lava thus releasing your soul which is devoured by a mooshroom. (Don't laugh, they're Pure Evil.)

'420 blaze it?' kill a mob on fire with a bow

'Call peta!' kill a baby animal

'Bear Grylls' Eat a decayed food past 10%'

'Boom!' Blow up 4 fully filled powder kegs & blow up some creepers too at the same time

'Im waiting' Attach a hopper to a chest.

'Aww its gone..' Melt a metal in a forge and loose it.

Back to the Ridiculous Suggestions again. I want Space. Give me Anti-Matter Warp Drives, Singularity Cannons, Space Stations, that kind of stuff, and I will give you an internet hug. Also, have an easter Egg where if you go to the moon and dig to the bottom you can get Moon Cheese. Moon Cheese turns you into a Zombie, but don't tell anybody.

I want lead water/alcohol poisoning

Alcohol poisoning is already a thing. Try drinking an entire full barrel of alcohol and you'll die.

Add alchemy into the game. Especially flame alchemy.

Add uranium. I want nuclear reactors. And ICBMs. And Space Stations on ALL the planets! And a black hole. If you enter the black hole, you teleport to another dimension where creepers have arms and pigs explode. Also there should be a 0.005% chance that you turn into solid blue steel and only get hurt by melting, which only happens if you stand in lava for 3 hours.

make it so if you throw a torch in a ocean, all water evaporates.

We need a smart knife

"The kitchen knife is one for the future that gives basic information on freshness and bacteria infection of food materials and food, and nutrients at a glance. The knife has sensor and system on its tip itself to sense ingredients of food materials, and the information is known to a user through Smart screen."

Source: http://electroluxdesignlab.com/en/submission/smart-knife/

We also need a dumb knife

And Tacos. Additional food type: Tacos. Make corn flour dough, put in crafting area with knife or something, get raw tortillas, cook them, put in tortilla slot. Take beef, put in quern, get ground beef. Cook and put in. Grated cheese too. Also lettuce and tomato. Don't forget sour cream. Oh, wait, there is none. SUGGESTION: Butter churn made with barrel and sticks, put down, fill with milk, proceed to churn butter. With buttermilk left over from making butter, make pancake dough. Buttermilk pancakes with maple syrup. MAPLE SYRUP. And scramble eggs. I like those to. Oh, yeah, add in a way to get sour cream. And add avacados. Mash them into guacamole. Also chili peppers. Make them into salsa somehow. Overall, I believe a total Mexican/breakfast food overhaul is in order. And chimpanzee chefs that you find in jungle kitchens on top of really really really tall trees. Like three times the height of jungle trees.

We need and item called *Incoming mlg chat* #YOLO DEWRITOS 360NOSCOP 420BLAZIT #GETSHREKTM9 xXYOLOSWAGNEMITEXx  ILLUMININATI CONFIRMD! wait Terra Firma Craft... That has 3 words... 3+3+3    = 9. 9 divided by 3 equals 3... do you know what else has 3 things... a triangle! #ILLUMINATICONFURMED

We need the ability to become fully dependent on technology. We also need EMPs.

We need a real life helmet that once equiped teleports you in an SMP PvP server full of children. You can take of your helmet after you get a blue steel bucket.

We need quantum combustible , collapsable computers !

A story line would be great... you know all interesting and stuff

Posted Image

Yeah, this game is so dull without a story! /s

I always wanted nukes. Nukes would be great lol.

This is the most ridiculous post of ALL OF THEM... MAKE TERRAFIRMACRAFT BELIEVEABLE! No, seriously, it's not verra believable (but then again I'm very pedantic.)