Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
NadNerbTB

Ridiculous Suggestions

163 posts in this topic

EDIT: Looks like I'm going to create a thread about this.

I thought a bit about this. Actually that's not so bad. it could even be a great idea. The only issue that I can see so far is that adamantine isn't so believable, but since we have red and blue steel...

Well, yeah, what's so bad? you could just use a hammer to kill someone in an adamant armor. I would say more, but shall we not derail this thread? ;)

Well, yeah, what's so bad? you could just use a hammer to kill someone in an adamant armor. I would say more, but shall we not derail this thread? ;)

Lol actually this is the only place where you can derail threads, indeed we are in the off topic section, where all the derail is concentrated.

Anyway to get back to the topic...

Blocks that behave like macerated blocks (basically when you mine a block, you see it becoming a pile of powder of that block that slowly decreases in height and disappeares)

Players can sweat! You could actually need to change clothes then...

Lava rain, because normal rain is too mainstream.

hailstorm too. It could destroy your crops if you're not careful (actually I think this should really be implemented)

hailstorms? who needs hailstorms?

I vote for meteor storms every monday

And then you need to make a nuclear bunker. ON DAY ONE No time to make some pots, the meteors are coming.

Plus, you need to build it with the microblocks mentioned earlier. 

The Big Bang Hardcore Survival mode, its a speed challenge/hardcore mode.

You need to reach red and blue steel anvils before the world gets hit by a big meteor that kills everything and reset live on the planet (kinda like what (they think) happend IRL way back in the day ....).

You can set certain game objectives in the config file, like what the final objective must be maybe you want it to be armor or weapos instead of anvils, also obviously the time scale used and some other things i cant seem to think of atm.

Obviously hardcore mode, so when you get killed its of to a new game :)

Adamantine. 

Adamantine. 

Adamantine. 

Adamantine. 

---

Possibly the best ridiculous suggestion I've heard in this entire thread. I would like to add, though, that this metal be extremely rare, spawn in vents, and a few of them are hollow. Dig one of the hollow ones and... well, let's just say they're hidden fun stuff, ;D.

Oh, and I suggest alchemy, especially flame alchemy. 

especially flame alchemy. 

We could also have the ability to bind souls to suits of armour!

FINITE LIQUIDS!!! okay

Posted Image

---

Possibly the best ridiculous suggestion I've heard in this entire thread. I would like to add, though, that this metal be extremely rare, spawn in vents, and a few of them are hollow. Dig one of the hollow ones and... well, let's just say they're hidden fun stuff, ;D.

Oh, and I suggest alchemy, especially flame alchemy. 

Then we'd have to make the nether not crash you (I assume that DF's HFS equals MC's Nether) (Also if "the clowns" are down there, I would suggest that the necessary equipment to use them as test subjects in the name of !!SCIENCE!! and to play dwarven checkers is implemented). Also who needs flame alchemy. I suggest alchemy to turn this useless gold into graphite to be implemented. Also the NPCs that someone suggested needs to include tree hugging hippies elves that attack you if you kill too many of their beloved trees.

I suggest alchemy to turn this useless gold into graphite to be implemented.

Ahem. But then, why not reassemble(not transmute) coal or charcoal to graphite? Like, with nanobots or stuff.

Ahem. But then, why not reassemble(not transmute) coal or charcoal to graphite? Like, with nanobots or stuff.

Because it's more ridiculous to transmute gold into graphite and this thread is all about ridiculous stuff.

I want nanobots though.

They should do all sorts of cool things like give me boosts and let me fly and breath fire and morph into mobs and shoot diamond blocks out of my hands and red steel buckets out of my eyes

Modern guns, like sniper rifles, assault rifles and so on.

A real blanket for Steve's bed, he suffers the cold every night.Roller skates, so that you can stumble in the grass.

Dunkleosteuses...hungry dunkleosteuses...

Remove everything from the mod except the hunger, thirst, and health changes, because I've been looking for a good thirst mod for minecraft for ages

Remove everything from the mod except the hunger, thirst, and health changes, because I've been looking for a good thirst mod for minecraft for ages

Allen, I'd love to have that mod too! And... That's what attracts me to this mod. 1000 HP ZOMGAnyway, nanobots. I've daydreamed a lot about it(and pretty much everything about everything, like mixing L4D2, GTA5, and UberStrike together), and.... I know, but it requires adamantine for its body. You must find some in the wild in colonies of them(size of colony between 200k~5M) or by killing Withers(drops 10~70k), and you need to bring either 100 units of adamantine, Nether Star, or 8000 lbs of salted meat to prove you're worthy enough for the bots to work for you. They will refuse to work inside your body(and your body will refuse them) for now, so they need to work inside blocks. Just pick them up using a jar and right click on a (nonbuilding)bloomery block to make it their homebase. The base block is now the interface between you and the bots. They need only minuscule amount of adamantine and pitchblende(1 unit/100M/day) to keep working and living, else their number will go down slowly due to lack of body maintenance or fuel. You can then make some workstations for them. They can extract metals straight from ores and create tools and armors using the correct amount of metal. They can make biogel from foods to heal you. (command them to)Make tanks to store powdered metals, liquids, or food. Spend XP on them to convert it to Research Points, which then ultimate change to Entitlement Points when they enter your body. The stats changed once they enter your body. There will be Health, Energy, Biomass, and Water. All 3 previous stats' max are decupled. Energy is what you use to manipulate the world. You can push air(up to supersonic), pull air, do the same with mobs and blocks. You can push yourself up to the air, stay still, and move around with style. You can quickly regenerate health(at the cost of biomass and energy, speed depends on how much bots are in you). You can compress air, move it, and release it a la Bartholomew Kuma. You can send heat rays. You can convert your energy to light. You can OP yourself(haha, kidding). You can make your bones from adamantine, make nets of adamantine for body integrity and more endoskeleton, and (pen)ultimately transform to adamant golem. Then, you can make adamant golem from bots and adamantine and make them do stuff. Make turrets and plated mobile shield to protect your protected chunks from hordes of mobs.Yes, the fun stuff. Mobs, in addition to normal spawning, now spawn in hordes. When you first stick your adamant tool head to a stick, the horde awakens. The spawning system is based on points. It starts from a few hundred. Each mob reduces the points by a few, and the mobs are semi-randomly upgraded with the cost of more points. When the upgrade is enough(or no more chance to upgrade, or no more point), another mob is spawned and upgraded, and so on. The horde will spawn from 100~ meters from the targeted chunk and walk their way through. When they arrive or when they meet the player, they will charge upon the target. Creepers will blow up besides turrets or unnatural blocks inside the chunks. Skeletons will rain down arrows and javelins and, depending on upgrades, will set fire or destroy your turrets or bases. Zombies will... Do what zombies do. Nether creatures will spawn near adamantine veins(aka bedrock layer) regardless from light. They also join the horde. When a horde is spawned, the point will go up 2/half hour and the point limit will increase by a random two-digit number. When the limit is passed, the chance per second that the horde will spawn will increase a bit until the horde is spawned.Later, my mom...EDIT: My mom. This thread a.k.a. Suggestions I'm too coward to post on the real board.

Actually... I'd like your nanobot suggestion(or at least some bits of it) in a mod of its own

D: huge suggestion! I now feel like I really want that ingame. In real life too, brb, got to save some money to buy some. 

Anyway, yeah that is a pretty cool suggestion, it's extremely unbelievable but for some reason I really like it.

We need a monster jerky-powered jet-pack!

1 cubic meter metal = 100 ingot = 10000 unit = 1000000 cubic cm

Easier measurement both for you and for the bots.

Also, a mold to melt 100 ingots to a block. Because 64 isn't efficient enough.

Coin stamps which converts a unit into 7500 coins because coins are tiny.

Make the minecraft world round

make hexagon pixels for every entity and running android on a forge

Make the mod totally realistic, completely, and if you die in the game you die irl too.

Allen, I'd love to have that mod too! And... That's what attracts me to this mod. 1000 HP ZOMGAnyway, nanobots. [...] You must find some in the wild in colonies of them(size of colony between 200k~5M) or by killing Withers(drops 10~70k), and you need to bring either 100 units of adamantine, Nether Star, or 8000 lbs of salted meat to prove you're worthy enough for the bots to work for you.

naah, you can'f just find nanobots. That's too easy.No, firs you make tweezers and a magnifying glass, along with a chisel and hammer.After equipping the magnifying glass, you can then use the tweezers with the chisel to harvest 1/8th microblocks when chiseling blocks. Using those microblocks, you can then craft micro versions of other things in a special micro-crafting grid. Using that grid, you make yourself a micro-forge, micro-crucible, some micro-molds (using a special tool to knap micro-clay), and, ultimately, to make micro-tweezers, a micro-chisel, and a micro-magnifying glass.Repeat this process about 10 times.Then, you can craft your nanobots in the micro^10 crafting grid, with 1/8^10th scale (roughly 1/1,000,000,000th scale) microblocks!

Make it so you can download your conciseness into the game and play as if you were in the game