Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
NadNerbTB

Ridiculous Suggestions

163 posts in this topic

A button that crashes servers and corrodes the world save when pressed

Mobs that act like they do in real life

Incompatibility with minecraft

Make minecraft use the Unreal Gaming Engine

Making TFC only usable with an Oculus Rift for the camera, a wired hammer to break and place blocks, and of course a joystick thing for moving your character.

Mix the textures around so the water has the peat grass texture, saltstone rocks a iron ingot texture, bows the anvil texture, etc, turn all the words in the game to code, then mix them around(so fishing rod says limestone rock, clay says black steel axe head, etc).

Then add every block and item and mob and NPCs in every mod ever to TFC.

I'm paying close attention to the development of tfc and I can't help but be concerned. The devs are focusing far too much on adding challenging, enjoyable features. They're obviously catering to those who play videogames for recreation rather than those who play as substitute for meaningful social contact. IMO bioxx and dunk should be reflecting this core group by adding mechanics that simulate hardships in the real world, to better prepare them for it. I suggest a number of educational features:

First off, an NPC would be added. (I know that doesn't sit well on this forum, but bear with.) This NPC is the taxman, and visits chunks under spawn protection at random intervals throughout the year to take an audit. After this has been completed, the player must pay a sum of resources to a vendor set up in the nether (only reachable through a portal that appears after your monotony and regrettable life decision skills are at maximum.) The player would pay an amount of gems that reflect their worldly wealth. Should they fail to do this, the world will experience crippling lag, inventory items will despawn, and the taxman NPC will reappear to destroy any placed blocks. Should you repeatedly fail to pay your debt to society, your minecraft account will be terminated, and you will receive an aggressively worded email from the devs bringing your sexual vigour into question.

I feel these additions would provide a unique challenge and longevity to the mod, and might also be of educational value in fostering a sense of commitment. These additions would be easy to implement, and would undoubtedly cause a shift in public perception toward videogames, which I predict will eventually lead to them being accepted as an art form.

That's just my idea.

Mythical metals, such as adamantine, mithril, orichalcum, ect.

Mythical um... um.... let me think about it......

um....

Oh yes, Mythical flying rabbits that install a horrible and deadly virus into you computer when killed, but if left alive for more than five seconds, hacks into your minecraft account, deletes it, then corrupts all your hard discs forever

Interdimensional travel , being able to visit the 4th , 5th and all of the others up until the nth dimension would be great ! Lets add it right away !

Also i would like it if i were able to visit the dimensions in the manner in which i can chose how many time dimmensions there are , so as an example one 3 dimensional dimmension could

have 2 time dimensions and 1 space dimension , if not in reality in the game the ability to travel by choosing "other type" dimesnsions would be awesome .

While we're at it why not allow minecraft simulate a world built out of anti-matter . You know , made out of anti hydrogen , anti oxygen , anti carbon . That could be also interesting .

Adding Modern tanks, vehicles, planes and guns. Also why not add battleships where you can control and fire at anything and make big craters.  :D

Heavy Machine guns that shoot baby pigs

Add everything suggested in this thread, and remove all current features of TFC

have pixels be the size of atoms

Warning Quantum supercomputer needed ;]

add pixels bigger than the blocks themselves!

Turn all pixels invisible, and the size of atoms. However, they must be bigger then the blocks themselves, so the blocks must be smaller than atoms.

And we should have smooth lighting, so smooth that it lags NASA supercomputers easily.

Make the minecraft world grid voxel based

I think I'm bored of minecraft. I suggest that TFC, once installed, turn minecraft into another game, like Rimworld, or Legend Of Zelda.

I think I'm bored of minecraft. I suggest that TFC, once installed, turn minecraft into another game, like Rimworld, or Legend Of Zelda.

Heck, I don't feel like TFC is even a mod of MC; it has always felt like a standalone game. With all the mechanics and content the devs still want to add, it's too bad TFC2 couldn't be it's own game.

New boss Lord GabeN When you defeat him you become the new CEO of Valve and you are forbidden to make anything with a 3 in it :lol:

You know the Steve Irwin acheivement where you poke the creeper with a stick? There needs to be more stuff like that. Many more acheivements encouraging you to do stupid, reckless things just to get a little box in the corner of your screen that says 'Good Job'.