Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
uvamosk

Animals Will not follow or mate with food.

8 posts in this topic

I have the newest version of the mod and have ran up to multiple animals with Wheat in hand and they do not follow nor can I feed it to them. I have two pigs sectioned off and cant get them to do anything. All the youtube videos and stuff I read says just walk up with wheat in hand and they will start following you.. I even tried hitting them with the wheat now they all run away will this be permanent.

If you guys can help that would be great.

Though I doubt this is helpful, I don't think animals are meant to mate with food. I mean, who ever heard of a slice of tomato and a cow together?

After you harvested the wheat, did you use a knife to get the grain?

Though I doubt this is helpful, I don't think animals are meant to mate with food. I mean, who ever heard of a slice of tomato and a cow together?

How is chocolate milk made?

I have in my inventory Wheat and bellow the name it says Grain in yellow.

I put that in my hand walk up to a animal and it just ignores me like I have nothing. I cant even feed it when I right click.

Posted Image

That's the wrong kind of "wheat grain". That is wheat, and the yellow word "Grain" is the food category. For the Wheat Grain item, you need to craft your wheat with a knife.

Edit:  http://wiki.terrafirmacraft.com/Wheat#Refining

This is wheat. It falls under the "Grain" category for nutrition, so the yellow word "Grain" appears on its tooltip.

Posted Image

This is wheat grain. It also falls under the "Grain" category for nutrition. This is the item that is used to breed animals.

Posted Image

this is sort of off topic, but I find that animals follow grain that is not wheat as well, such as rye.

Oh, and

I have in my inventory Wheat and bellow the name it says Grain in yellow.

I put that in my hand walk up to a animal and it just ignores me like I have nothing. I cant even feed it when I right click.

Posted Image

I note that you have lots of below 160oz food bits.

You can craft the same type of food together up to 160 oz to save space, and craft it with a knife to split it