Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
kev12east

John's Terrafirmacraft

14 posts in this topic

Posted ImageJohn's TFC - John Smith For TFC

Hello, this is the John Smith resource pack for TFC. Vanilla textures by Jimstonecraft and certain TFC textures by  kikiwora. My goal is to do a quick run through of all the textures to give them the john smith "feel," then to go back and add detail to the textures.

Completed Textures (not finalized):

•   All log blocks
  • All cobblestone, raw stone, stone bricks, and smooth stone
  • all armor except leather
  • all javelins
  • all barrels
  • all armor stands
  • all fence gates and fences
  • all dirts, farmland, and peat
  • all grasses
  • all wood plank blocks
  • all tree leaves (except fruit trees)
  • sticks
  • andesite and basalt rocks
  • some saplings
  • Some GUIs (except bloomery, quern, and anvil)
  • a few of the sands
  • charcoal, coal, clay and books
  • clay soil
  • the napping/molding texture sheets
  • beef, carrot, potato, whole wheat, porkchop, and raw egg
  • ingots
  • Saplings
  • Tools and tool heads

To Do:

• Sands
  • most organic life (crops, animals, etc.)
  • ores
  • unshaped metal pieces 
  • devices (bloomery, anvils, etc.)
  • food
  • hostile mobs
  • pottery
  • blank and log items
  • Connected Textures
  • finalize textures

Download:

0.46: http://www.mediafire.com/download/rj22la6241c789m/John%27s+TFC.zip#39;s_TFC.zip

0.31: http://www.mediafire.com/download/dzki5nw82kql54g/John%27s_TFC.zip#39;s_TFC.zip

0.61:   http://www.mediafire.com/download/cc8871rlbui4nm8/John's_TFC(2).zip

Versions:

The version of each update is the percent of completed textures in decimal form, hence 0.31 is roughly 31% complete.

Woodsheets are used for any wood item that doesn't use the plank texture. Currently this is just support beams, but it will eventually be the tops of barrels as well.

Woodsheets are used for any wood item that doesn't use the plank texture. Currently this is just support beams, but it will eventually be the tops of barrels as well.

Oh, thanks, that helps a lot.

HOLY BALLS that looks good.

Good work

would you happen to know which woodsheet applies to which wood?

0 Oak
1 Aspen
2 Birch
3 Chestnut
4 Douglas Fir
5 Hickory
6 Maple
7 Ash
8 Pine
9 Sequoia
10 Spruce
11 Sycamore
12 White Cedar
13 White Elm
14 Willow
15 Kapok
16 Acacia

Update 0.46 (available in OP) changelog:

Completed:

Fences

Tools

Tool Heads

Hides

Sheep Skin

Support Beams

Javelins

Fire Clay

Mortar

Tuyeres

Buckets

Door Blocks(not the items yet)

Fire pit

Enjoy :)

Update 0.61:

ingots

ingot molds

ingot casts

and other things that I forget because I finished this over a week ago...

Enjoy  :)

how do I actually use this pack? I put it in the resource pack folder yet it doesn't show up in game

Smurfy, you'll want to extract the zip to your resource folder. There's a normal folder (normal that it is a directory rather than a file/zip)

I did this myself - ensure that you're using the resource pack folder for your TFC mod, placed in whatever directory you have the mod installed to. I have mine under %appdata%roaming.minecraftTFCresourcepacksIf you have indeed extracted your "John's Terrafirmacraft" to the correct folder - I'll screenshot my entire download to extraction to use process to sort out any discrepancies.

got it, I think I was using an older version of the pack or something, thanks man!