Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
SmurfyDoess

What do you do in your spare time?

14 posts in this topic

Exactly what the title suggests, what do you do in your spare time when your waiting for trees to grow or a bloom to finish, or whatever else your waiting on? Or if your just bored and have nothing to do.

the dishes...

you could do some mining, farming, fishing, smiting, prospecting. you can even wait for a tree to grow while waiting for a bloom to finish, the possibility's are endless.

I am actually trying to get as many ores as I can, to get lots of ingots, then, (I got this idea from the IRC) I'll make my own value storage with those shiny gold ingots in the center, like in some banks' caveau. It must be so satisfying to walk between piles of ingots you made!

Rotation is the key, if you waiting for one thing, do the other, if you waiting for a bloom start chopping tree's.

If everything fails, building things with planks seems to be a good time waster, or like LordOfWolves give in to the greed and mine even more ;)

I never get spare time.

It's chop, mine, cook, breed, farm, smelt, forge, build, replant, explore, start the bloom, mix alloys, mine some more, craft this, craft that, get some rope.....

Then grind my meal-making skills over and over again

Also, being really picky is a good way to waste time as well. When you do something.... re-do it over and over again until you are completely satisfied with the results, and settle for nothing less.

I spend most of my gaming time in TFC on procuring sticks and wood. If I am waiting for trees to grow, I do not have enough trees.

About trees, when I have nothing to do, I craft a metal axe and go south to chop a part of the douglas fir forest, because that forest gives me lag, but there are many minerals near it, so when I have some spare time, I go down there and chop. I also get lots of wood for charcoal this way.

About trees, when I have nothing to do, I craft a metal axe and go south to chop a part of the douglas fir forest, because that forest gives me lag, but there are many minerals near it, so when I have some spare time, I go down there and chop. I also get lots of wood for charcoal this way.

Dude, you're alive!

Dude, you're alive!

Treyflix! Glad to see you're still with us too! How are you? It's been about half an year, or even more!

Just make little micro structures out of planks and rocks and stuff, on another modpack there were Billund bricks (they were really legos) while i waited for stuff on that modpack i played with those, made castles and stuff then took it down, and had fights with my friends, bricking them in their rooms and stuff... :P

Treyflix! Glad to see you're still with us too! How are you? It's been about half an year, or even more!

I'm good! currently in Spain. But I'll be home in a few weeks. Have not been active for the past few months.

there was this one time, when one of my friends were offline for a few days, that i decorated his house with chiseled phalli.