Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
XxNyssaXx

[TFC 0.79.26] 64x & 32x Nyssa's Touch of Realism - Bugfixed 3/9/16

146 posts in this topic

I feel u :(. Take the whole holidays off if you need to.

Thanks for understanding guys, I've cooled down a bit and have started back up. If I was just making this pack for myself, I would have probably quit minecraft again, but you guys keep me going. I'm going to try and make next weeks update a big one to make up for it. Merry Christmas!

Edit: forgot to mention the first version of the 32x pack will also hopefully be released soon. It's not as pretty, but ittl do if you have a slower PC

Holy crap with shaders on this looks so amazing!! 

Thank you for this awesome pack and Merry Christmas.

I don't know about Krski, but I for one would certainly try your pack if it was 32x :)

64x would fry my computer sadly :/

A little too detailed for me , but i love the wood and stone , even more so how the ores blend .

I would use this if it was a little lower resolution .

Merry Christmas guys, you got your wish :) pack is now available in 32x

If your still interested in doing textures for Weather 2, I believe the necessary files can be found in CoroUtil-1.1.jarassetsextrentedrenderertexturesparticles. 

for some reason the resourcepack isint showing in the list i tried to unzip the file inside so when i open the zip folder i see assest and pack image and the other thing and i tried to leave it as it is nothing is working ( PS im using 32x version)

for some reason the resourcepack isint showing in the list i tried to unzip the file inside so when i open the zip folder i see assest and pack image and the other thing and i tried to leave it as it is nothing is working ( PS im using 32x version)

unzip the file:

you need to unzip the file, my bad, sorry. [...]

and copy the folder "Nyssa's Touch of Realism x32" into Minecrafts resourcepacks directory

For some reason my hunger and thirst bar are messed up, both in 0.08 and x64 0.09  (not in native tfc though)

http://imgur.com/a/Xs4vO#2

You can see a small part of the thirst bar below the hp bar, though it never shows any blue.

I'm using  tfc 0.79.15.538, maybe that's the problem? 

Aside from that, the new additions are great, music is good, plants look good.

For some reason my hunger and thirst bar are messed up, both in 0.08 and x64 0.09  (not in native tfc though)

http://imgur.com/a/Xs4vO#2

You can see a small part of the thirst bar below the hp bar, though it never shows any blue.

I'm using  tfc 0.79.15.538, maybe that's the problem? 

Aside from that, the new additions are great, music is good, plants look good.

the most recent tfc patch did in fact break most texture pack bars for some reason. ill post a replacement file for it in a sec.

the most recent tfc patch did in fact break most texture pack bars for some reason. ill post a replacement file for it in a sec.

http://terrafirmacraft.com/change_log.html

• Fixed hunger bar showing part of the thirst bar to the right of it while the player is saturated.

If your still interested in doing textures for Weather 2, I believe the necessary files can be found in CoroUtil-1.1.jarassetsextrentedrenderertexturesparticles. 

Great job, I absolutely love your work! Keep it up! And, if it isn't too much to ask of you, could you include particles for the "Localised Weather and Tornadoes" mod? I don't mean to stress you out too much, of course.

I have attempted to work on it, but a few problems occurred.

• Other than the fact i don't use the mod, i attempted to run it to see what textures were for what, and my game crashed/lagged so bad i simply couldn't without running on all of the lowest settings, and that's not too good for textures to be tested with  (unless im specifically trying to make low settings look better for say, non fancy leaves)
  •  From what i COULD see, the textures by themselves are already decent. it also appears to already be a high def texture, I feel that if I messed with it too much, it would look WORSE. the only texture i would probably end up doing anything serious with is the falling leaves, and that's not enough to validate even making the download.

So, I did try, but it just simply cant/wont happen. sorry :( maybe one day if i get the funds for a new computer, i will re look into it.

I was really excited about this texture pack in the beginning and from the screenshots on the first page. However, what i get is not really satisfying. Maybe because purple is not my favourite color?  :( Of course, your mileage may vary... but still.. 

Posted Image

Vanilla below:

Posted Image

I was really excited about this texture pack in the beginning and from the screenshots on the first page. However, what i get is not really satisfying. Maybe because purple is not my favourite color?  :( Of course, your mileage may vary... but still.. 

Ah yes, the gabbro. i went off of the texture of the real rock here: http://www.open.edu/openlearn/science-maths-technology/science/geology/gabbro . sorry its not up to your color preference :/ i would recommend my pack for a new world in most cases, as the colors are QUITE different from vanilla. A friend of mine and i have been playing on a world, and our build looks beautiful...until you turn it to the vanilla texture. the combination that looked great in my pack is god awful in vanilla. i suppose i should put a disclaimer in the OP warning of that...  Thanks for the input :) also, alternate textures are in this packs future for those who know how to use them, if you would be interested in swapping it out with another texture. just follow the post and peak in on the change log now and then for that update

Maybe starting a new world would be best. But i'm still surprised how purple the gabbro is in that photograph. Gabbro in most google images do not show it. 

I have a hard time seeing white items in my inventory due to the texture of item slots.

I suggest making the slots blank and leave the texture on the rest of the inventory, or adding an outline to items themselves.

Posted Image

Third slot is white glass.

I have a hard time seeing white items in my inventory due to the texture of item slots.

I suggest making the slots blank and leave the texture on the rest of the inventory, or adding an outline to items themselves.

Problem is, there are way more dark textures than white, and removing the bacground results in a translucent black background by default. this is the best result i could get while looking at the clear noon sky...

Posted Image

now my eyes are bad and im kind of far away from my monitor (its a big screen tv, so i have to sit back quite a bit) but that seems to compromise quite a few more textures than the current background. correct me if im wrong in that though.  ill look into some other possibilities until the next update. (between Fri-Sunday coming up)

also, slight spoiler in that shot showing some new mod compatibility coming up....

Many of those item textures could be lighter... The tools are nearly black (see also my screenshot).

Bah, not too bad of a problem anyway. Much better than trying to herd sheep with an hungry wolfdog at least :)

I got no complains for 1.1, everything works fine and the new mobs are cute.

There's a missing texture for the bloomery.

When the you close the front "hatch" to a lit bloomery, texture becomes purple and black squares.

this will be fixed in the next patch, coming out this weekend

:)

I like the new mobs, enderman especially hehe.Just believable enough not to constrast with the textures.

I love this pack! Was wondering about vanilla oak and Tfc oak textures though, is there a reason you can't just use the same texture?

Also, could you please include the villager zombies in the next update? Their strikingly green color clashes severely with the regular zombies.

Edited by Balthizarlucien

When you say oak, you're talking about the blackened texture for vanilla fences and pressure plate right?