Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
XxNyssaXx

[TFC 0.79.26] 64x & 32x Nyssa's Touch of Realism - Bugfixed 3/9/16

146 posts in this topic

Okay, finally updated. Thanks for the work, Nyssa. Just like normal minecraft, I don't think I can play with vanilla graphics.

Hi, I found today little bug with bloomery gates. If they are closed and burn,texture is not showing. 

I´m used 64x texture with last 1.7.10 optifine

post-7807-0-09508200-1441305017_thumb.jp

Edited by Rajben

Hi, I found today little bug with bloomery gates. If they are closed and burn,texture is not showing. 

I´m used 64x texture with last 1.7.10 optifine

Posted Imagebloomer.jpg

wtf, i thought i fixed that bug a long time ago...ill go take a look at it again

-Edit- Should be fixed now. re download the pack or go into the pack files assetsterrafirmacrafttexturesblocksdevices

and delete the bloomery on.mcmeta file.

Edited by XxNyssaXx

wtf, i thought i fixed that bug a long time ago...ill go take a look at it again-Edit- Should be fixed now. re download the pack or go into the pack files assetsterrafirmacrafttexturesblocksdevicesand delete the bloomery on.mcmeta file.

Thank you....problem solved ,-)

Epic pack, Nyssa What do you plan to do once you finish the x64, x32, and vanilla packs?

Epic pack, Nyssa What do you plan to do once you finish the x64, x32, and vanilla packs?

Well, probably just keep adding more comparability for other mods...I'll also probably have to re work another version of this once TFC2 comes out. I've also been assisting a few modders with textures for there addons, like terra misc.

Any higher quality packs in the mix, like x128, or would that be too much murder on your sanity? Lol

Any higher quality packs in the mix, like x128, or would that be too much murder on your sanity? Lol

Well, the problem with that is i would have to entirely re make the textures for that to work...its easy to downsize, but upscale would get super blurry, also im not sure my computer could handle testing much higher quality textures anyway

I have problem with instaling resource packs, i just unziped this in mc folder and nothing happens, theres nothing in r.packs option ingame ...

You don't unzip resource packs to install them. Just put the untouched, zipped file in the resource packs folder that's right next to the mods folder where you installed TFC.

I think you should work on the planks some. They don't look very individual and they're too bright. And I hate that all the armor has the same model. 

Edited by ProfessionalReaper

the armor right now is just a place holder. i am planning on changing it up eventually, but i HATE doing them. just what i have took long enough to drive me crazy. but one day. as for the wood, i JUST re worked it some, darkening it and adding more texture. i might go back to it in the future, but probably not for quite a while

As I promised a while ago, here are the images of the Motte & Bailey I have been building on the Ursine Nation Server. please remember it is no where near finished but I figured that Nyssa would still like to see her pack in use in this build :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I also snapped a few of other people's builds on the server :)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

there ya go! I personally love this pack and cannot wait to see how it continues to progress :)

the pics look great :Dalso, sorry i haven't updated lately, ive been busy, and what work i have gotten done on the pack is mostly experimenting with armor designs and addon support, and believe me, that's a LOOOTTT of textures. so all i have been able to put out lately is bug fixes that were necessary  im also about to go on a week long trip out of state to visit my boyfriend, so i doubt ill have much time to work on it :/

I didn't think I'd like this pack because I don't normally like "realism" but it actually looks really good in game my only complaint is that its hard to read the grey text of barrels with liquid in them and milk is this weird metalic light blue instead of a white.

leaving a comment for the poll at the top

i would love to see Railcraft and ProjectRed support. (i do understand the likelihood is low for such things since they both have large amounts of items/ blocks.)

thanks for taking the time to read my post. ^_^

Just noticed this. The color of your water in vanilla Minecraft is blue, while its color in TFC has a tint of green. Is there a way to make the TFC water blue?0xZOowb.png

i personally think it is fine for salt water. if you have ever seen the ocean, its not exactly blue through and through. it has the green tint partially due to the salt in it, so maybe make the fresh water have a slightly bluer color?

The green tint of our oceans is due to the presence of algae, not the salt.

Edit: Never mind. I just did it, with help from MCPatcher.0mMm3eQ.png

So why was the water green in the first place?

Edited by atheoang3l0

Hey guys, just letting you know im not dead, i just took a break from minecraft for a while. im working on an update now, but it will probably be my last one for a while, possibly until TFC2 comes out if i can get away with it, unless a bug comes up or an update adds new blocks. my friends and i have just lost interest in Tfc for now ( short attention spans suck). but ill still be around poking in on the forms here and there, but im starting to work more on getting my vanilla pack released. Keep in mind i am by no means abandoning this pack, im just moving it to the back burner and keeping an eye on how things progress from here. not sure when ill post the patch, but im trying to make sure i pack as much into it as i can and fix a few things i haven't been satisfied with for a while, hitting it with fresh eyes after my few month break.

I look forward to your update. I'd like to start a new world with your pack. I didn't think I would like it, but I've been enjoying it while watching CilantroGamer's TFC series.

I look forward to your update. I'd like to start a new world with your pack. I didn't think I would like it, but I've been enjoying it while watching CilantroGamer's TFC series.

the pack is still pretty functional as is without the update, its just going to be a few slight block changes and armor, plus a bit more mod compatibility. also thank you for bringing that youtuber to my attention, i was hoping someone would do something like that :D