Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rhodance

[Closed Post] Formerly Rhodance's "FFA" Server

67 posts in this topic

This server will actually be coming back in the near future with many new changes - more details are available on our forums. http://rhodance.enjin.com

The old world for those who want it: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/51725260/Rhodances_FFA_TFC_V79H17.zip

---

Rhodance's FFA TerraFirmaCraft Server

Hosted in Dallas, TX, USA

--- Server Address ---

TFC Server: TBA

TeamSpeak3 server: dal-voice4.fragnet.net:9988

--- Mod Information ---

New: TBA

Old:

Minecraft: V1.6.4

Forge: 9.11.1.965 (for MC 1.6.4)

TFC: V78H17

Optional Additional Mods: Player API & Smart Moving (Player API is a required prereq. for smart moving)

up and running now - testing out world seeds :)

ip = 75.127.5.166:25665

Can't wait to see what this is like rho!

Do you mean any mod is allowed > '... and everything else'

See you in a while :)

more like the world is against you. no other mod. if you hack, i dont care, but if you break the server, it gets reset.

also - i picked out a nice seed for you guys to play with.

When logging on, beware of Mr Bones, as he will send his endless legions of armored skeletons after you, The ride never ends.

Yea played this now for a few hours and I have to say It really is a good seed so far. Well done on the seed choice there.

The server shut down though so stopped us from playing. I was happily first to play on it as far as I know. Is that right Rho? Thanks so much for heads-up.. and the invite :B

Very enjoyable, and the prospect of PVP spices things up considerably xD. Great choice there too.

All the best to ya and thanks so much. VERY much appreciated.

hmmm. the server is set to auto restart. it is set to restart every 6 hours and to restart on severe errors.

but it did crash yesterday with one of the bugs from the official list.

Name: Chunk Error Crashes (Severe)
Description: When a vanilla chunk error happens, the game often crashes with a Null Pointer Exception. The crash report will contain

java.lang.NullPointerException

followed by methods that appear to have to do with world generation, such as ores, or generating blocks.

Is the Rose Gold Anvil enabled? I really need to know.

---

its the standard config, so yes?

is there some way you could turn down the decay rate of food to maybe 10% of what it is. i have found i have some fresh steaks before i stop playing and when i log back in there gone(because server time is still running).

Your server rains constantly... If it stops raining, It'll start raining.

food decay has been dropped to 0.1.

there is not much i can do about the rain unless i am sitting right there logged in. :/

food decay has been dropped to 0.1.

there is not much i can do about the rain unless i am sitting right there logged in. :/

Whats a little rain just make a bed sleep it off.

Whats a little rain just make a bed sleep it off.

No sheep within 2000 blocks of my base, so I can't make a bed

No sheep within 2000 blocks of my base, so I can't make a bed

-2000 blocks is nothing keep going

-as above theres tons of sheep by spawn next time you die and land at spawn there you go

there are far better ways of fixing the rain porb then asking for OP to fix it.

If you get trouble with smartmoiving installing:

1. you need player api http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1277996-1-7-10-api-player-api

Download  1.1 FORGE version (for mc 1.6.4)

UNZIP it in your mods folder

2. Download correct smartmoving version http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1274224-smart-moving,

unzip archive,

then  copy in your mods but don't unzip included MODLOADER version

PS. Everything is fine with rain on this server. 

Edited by Nashetovich

If you get trouble with smartmoiving installing:

1. you need player api http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1277996-1-7-10-api-player-api

Download  1.1 FORGE version (for mc 1.6.4)

UNZIP it in your mods folder

2. Download correct smartmoving version http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1274224-smart-moving,

unzip archive,

then  copy in your mods but don't unzip included MODLOADER version

PS. Everything is fine with rain on this server. 

good thing we have your okay on the rain phew XD

so, we are up to 111 unique accounts on the server. cool. is anyone running into any problems?

Everything is fine, community is very friendly so far. Some guy was robbed but it is no rules server.  

May be only you should not have reduce food decay. It cuts some gameplay, I think. 

May be you should turn-off message about autosaves. Little annoying and breaking atmosphere.

Everything is fine, community is very friendly so far. Some guy was robbed but it is no rules server.   May be only you should not have reduce food decay. It cuts some gameplay, I think.  May be you should turn-off message about autosaves. Little annoying and breaking atmosphere.

---I like leaving the notices because saving causes a small lag spike and I would rather people know its happening.

-2000 blocks is nothing keep going

-as above theres tons of sheep by spawn next time you die and land at spawn there you go

there are far better ways of fixing the rain porb then asking for OP to fix it.

I'd do so, if I actually ever died, Level 33 and counting, My health is insane.

upgraded the server.

its now running on 8GB instead of 4GB, so the horrible lag should be better.

if its still a problem, i will just change the restarts to every 3 hours instead of every 6.