Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rhodance

[Closed Post] Formerly Rhodance's "FFA" Server

67 posts in this topic

I'd do so, if I actually ever died, Level 33 and counting, My health is insane.

Your even annoying on the forums -.-

Love ya too

---

lol. you seem to have collected a number of people who do not like you very much luigil. I still stand by the no rules, means no rules. But if they decided to gang up on you and spawn camp, i will also point to the whole 'no rules' thing.

I do believe you should lengthen the years. Last night, it was late Winter. It is now early Autumn. That's way too fast, lol.

I do believe you should lengthen the years. Last night, it was late Winter. It is now early Autumn. That's way too fast, lol.

---

it is currently set to the standard length. last time i change such settings (a few versions ago) you had to manually update the config on every client that wanted to connect. :/

I logged in succesfully, played a few minutes, then disconnected and could not login again - 503 error.
What was it?

I see, Minecraft multiplayer session service is down. What a coincedence :(

I logged in succesfully, played a few minutes, then disconnected and could not login again - 503 error.

What was it?

I see, Minecraft multiplayer session service is down. What a coincedence :(

--- 

its all up now :)

https://help.mojang.com/

Everyone, could you please help to understand some things:

1. Why the teamspeak server is "always" empty despite 10 people on the server? Is it bad? Is it useless? Is it's client too hard for most computers?

I'm exhausted typing everything in chat, especially whispers, between running from mobs and building. :-D

I guess people from the whitelisted one also use the same server - but it's empty. Or they are hidden in the teamspeak client, like in private channels?

2. Are there better ways to whisper with a player nearby, like a local chat or a separate chat channel?

3. Smart Moving mod - it makes gameplay easier or harder? Or richer? Or really musthave, like a minimap one?

1. Why the teamspeak server is "always" empty despite 10 people on the server? Is it bad? Is it useless? Is it's client too hard for most computers?

I'm exhausted typing everything in chat, especially whispers, between running from mobs and building. :-D

I guess people from the whitelisted one also use the same server - but it's empty. Or they are hidden in the teamspeak client, like in private channels?

2. Are there better ways to whisper with a player nearby, like a local chat or a separate chat channel?

3. Smart Moving mod - it makes gameplay easier or harder? Or richer? Or really musthave, like a minimap one?

----

1 - it makes me sad too, but i have found that getting minecraft players into teamspeak is worse than getting people to get root canal without Novocaine.

2 - nope. its either global or private message. because i dont have anything like that installed. TFC is resource intensive enough and i am lazy enough that i dont want to get into doing a bunch of additional mods.

3 - i think it upgrades movement in the same way TFC upgrades gameplay. hence it being installed.

I use the ts al the time but no one goes in it because "no mic" not like mics are $9999999999

I use the ts al the time but no one goes in it because "no mic" not like mics are $9999999999

---

plus, they are built into, like, lots of stuffz. like laptops and cellphones.

I would play the shit out of this, but the heavily decreased food decay kills the hardcore vibe.

I would play the shit out of this, but the heavily decreased food decay kills the hardcore vibe.

---

the standard 1 for that setting is too high for MP and the 0.1 is too low. what are you thinking of setting it to?

The problem you are faced with is that everyone has different preferences. Personally i would say keep it at standard and force people to travel to better climates living off of whatever they can hunt until they make it and are able to do agriculture. This would probably be pretty unpopular though, I like the gritty realism. Most servers have the spawn closer to the equator so food can be found growing in the wild though.

The server is running really well at the moment and I'm having a lot of fun on it.

Thanks Rhodance you are da best :)

The problem you are faced with is that everyone has different preferences. Personally i would say keep it at standard and force people to travel to better climates living off of whatever they can hunt until they make it and are able to do agriculture. This would probably be pretty unpopular though, I like the gritty realism. Most servers have the spawn closer to the equator so food can be found growing in the wild though.

you can find food anywhere doesnt matter if your 0,0 or -15000 -15000

and this server for its own running is a FFA i would hope people are out making farms and play out open and happy its a heck and slash feast. there are other servers for you happy go lucky farming

Is the server down Rho.?. I cant connect to it at the minute for some reason.

I had to re-install TFC because of attempted Opti-leaves mod install killing it, so that might have something to do with it.. but i did log in momentarily + I can log into your other hugbox server just fine :)

in any case thanks for your free servers.. much appreciated : P

Is the server down Rho.?. I cant connect to it at the minute for some reason.

I had to re-install TFC because of attempted Opti-leaves mod install killing it, so that might have something to do with it.. but i did log in momentarily + I can log into your other hugbox server just fine :)

in any case thanks for your free servers.. much appreciated : P

---

huh. it was hanging using exactly 1% of cpu. i will have to check for a crash report when i get home. its restarted now.

''Can't reach server'' but seems to be up and running for others as stated above by McMyAdmin.

Guess I'll be seeing you guys unless it sorts itself out. My favorite server and no access. Sukky.

Pvp and no protection is a must for me now lol.. so I dunno...

''Can't reach server'' but seems to be up and running for others as stated above by McMyAdmin.

Guess I'll be seeing you guys unless it sorts itself out. My favorite server and no access. Sukky.

Pvp and no protection is a must for me now lol.. so I dunno...

---

>.< its restarting now.

Looks pretty good. Planning on recording some TFC no lag so far so I think I'll start. Just a few questions, 1. Can I record on your server? 2. Should I include the IP to the server in the description? (My YouTube channel isn't that big, just over 75 subs) 3. When will the world reset? I don't want to start an LP only to have the server go down. Until I get a response I will hold off on publishing anything. If you want to know the name of my YouTube channel, instead of just saying it I'll just leave a link. I hate when people advertise their name and beg for subs so I figured a link would be the best solution. You can click the link if you want and if you don't then you won't have unneeded advertisement.

YouTube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh-4MscsRNzDZ8rlzZq6Y4g

Well, Rho.. I think it's something about my forge install deemed not compatible with your server's or something.. (I AM using the correct one tho) .. After a spell it shows your server to be available to me again.. i log on and then kicks me once I'm on your server for 10 seconds or so, then tells me server cannot be reached. Any ideas.. I so don't feel like reinstalling.

Don't stress too hard but I'd miss your server. (No problem with your HugBox or any other tfc server). it's weird. Also I see you said  you restarted your server.. Is it me that's crashing it with my config or what??

I put a lot of 'work' into building up my character so...

Laters.

Looks pretty good. Planning on recording some TFC no lag so far so I think I'll start. Just a few questions, 1. Can I record on your server? 2. Should I include the IP to the server in the description? (My YouTube channel isn't that big, just over 75 subs) 3. When will the world reset? I don't want to start an LP only to have the server go down. Until I get a response I will hold off on publishing anything. If you want to know the name of my YouTube channel, instead of just saying it I'll just leave a link. I hate when people advertise their name and beg for subs so I figured a link would be the best solution. You can click the link if you want and if you don't then you won't have unneeded advertisement.

YouTube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh-4MscsRNzDZ8rlzZq6Y4g

---

1 - yes you may (and anyone else too)

2 - sure, give them my address, but be sure to advertise TFC too.

3 - no resets unless absolutely required. (i am currently troubleshooting something, but i will let you guys know.)

---

Well, Rho.. I think it's something about my forge install deemed not compatible with your server's or something.. (I AM using the correct one tho) .. After a spell it shows your server to be available to me again.. i log on and then kicks me once I'm on your server for 10 seconds or so, then tells me server cannot be reached. Any ideas.. I so don't feel like reinstalling.

Don't stress too hard but I'd miss your server. (No problem with your HugBox or any other tfc server). it's weird. Also I see you said  you restarted your server.. Is it me that's crashing it with my config or what??

I put a lot of 'work' into building up my character so...

Laters.

---

:/ its the server crashing out, not you.

im working on fixing it now.

:/ it is crashing out within a few minutes of starting, which i cannot fix from work. i will work on that this evening. the server is off for the moment.

i will probably just copy the server files over from my other server, as that one does not have these issues.

i will be maintain the world, but depending on the issue, i may need to restore it from a backup earlier this week or reset it (which i hope i dont have to do).