Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
parker4647

[Offline] TURTLE CRAFT, PROTECTION, NEWMAP, WHITELISTED

13 posts in this topic

Hello guys welcome to my server, TurtleCraft, here we have a different assortment of rules and the whitelist app, we also have the new buildcraft/tfc crossover!!!! so expect to see some OPness once people have a quarry or a mining well! RACE TO BE THERE FIRST

Rules:

1.No griefing

2.No Raiding

3.No stealing

4.Curse(Optional)(IP: 67.189.249.8:25565)but not too much (unless your blast furnace or something disappears, if so you have free rein to curse)

5.Don't be a douchebag! (or a dick...)

6.BE NICE

7.NO SPAWNKILLING

8.Don't brag about your quarry if you don't want to be sought out by someone who might steal it!

9.Don't be like me, USE THE WIKI

10.No advertising

11.HAVE FUN!

Whitelist app format:

YEARs played TFC

IGN (in-game-name):

Why you want to join:

ever been banned, BOY! (also why, do not comment if it was a prank on a private server of you or your friends):

Why i should choose you!:

Would you follow the rules:

Would you tell people if they were breaking the rules?:

Why this server?:

Gender (so i don't call a guy a girl or a girl a guy):

Would you suggest what would make the server better?:

Would you help me out with permissions if i asked you to?:

DEFEND THE NOOBIES? (just a weird question if someone where to try to kill a New person, would you defend them, if you could):

best o' lucks to yo guys

Buildcraft crossover download: 1.6.4_BCTFCcrossover-0.9.B78.zip

Buildcraft itself: buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar

YEARs played TFC: 3 or so

IGN (in-game-name): baream

Why you want to join: Your server needs populating, and i've not tested out the buildcraft crossover yet - sounds exciting!

ever been banned, BOY! (also why, do not comment if it was a prank on a private server of you or your friends):  I'm too nice to be banned. You could ban me for being too nice, I suppose.

Why i should choose you!: I'll follow the rules, be helpful, and have fun!

Would you follow the rules: Yes, yes I would.

Would you tell people if they were breaking the rules?: If it was hurting other players or ruining fun for everyone, definitely!

Why this server?: It's new... new is always good.

Gender (so i don't call a guy a girl or a girl a guy): a guy

Would you suggest what would make the server better?: Nothing yet - haven't been on yet - will be happy to suggest plugins once I see what you have!

Would you help me out with permissions if i asked you to?: I can and will.

DEFEND THE NOOBIES?  Always... unless they're fake N00bs - then they should just use the wiki more!

Can't wait to see what the map is like...

Almost forgot... I like turtles!

Edited by baream

Okay Baream you are going to be whitelisted AT ONCE!

It seems that the build craft links for version checking is down... I will not be able to start the server as it crashed when i restarted it, as i do every so often to minimize the lag on the server.

Also, the server IP is in the middle of the app for some reason... or is that a chat IP?

Its achaully there so people will get the IP there so people won't know it until they read the rules

I think its the config files...

YEARs played TFC:  2

IGN (in-game-name): Hector_49er

Why you want to join:  I would like to play on a server with people.

ever been banned, BOY! (also why, do not comment if it was a prank on a private server of you or your friends): I have not been.

Why i should choose you!: Because I play fair, like people, and can use propper grammar occationally.

Would you follow the rules: Yes, I agree to follow the rules.

Would you tell people if they were breaking the rules?: Yes I would.

Why this server?: Why not this server? Whitelist means selective players. Sensible rules are good for the community. I don't have my own server (yet).

Gender (so i don't call a guy a girl or a girl a guy):   Male

Would you suggest what would make the server better?:   Perhaps disabling PvP. Since stealing, greifing and raiding are not acceptable, killing serves no purpose. And Smart Moving, because I like being able to move in a somewhat realistic manner. I feel that it adds a measure of imertion to the game that Vanilla movement does not.

Would you help me out with permissions if i asked you to?:   Sure, I guess.

DEFEND THE NOOBIES? (just a weird question if someone where to try to kill a New person, would you defend them, if you could):   Yes.

best o' lucks to yo guys: Thankyou, best of luck to you too.

Timezone GMT -8

Welcome to the crew Hector, you will be whitelisted Immediately.

YEARs played TFC: 1 and a half roughly.

IGN (in-game-name): cosmic_peanut

Why you want to join:I enjoy Terrafirmacraft, recently got back into it and have never played it mulitplayer so I really want to try that out, I also like playing games in a community, and hate it when random people join and grief so appreciate the whitelist.

ever been banned, BOY! (also why, do not comment if it was a prank on a private server of you or your friends): never been banned on a public server before.

Why i should choose you!: I'm mature, can take a joke, will play on the server quite a lot. I won't grief or raid, or break any of the rules.

Would you follow the rules: Yes I would.

Would you tell people if they were breaking the rules?: Yes

Why this server?: Honestly because it was the first one I saw in the forums but it seems like a nice server.

Gender (so i don't call a guy a girl or a girl a guy): Male, I think.

Would you suggest what would make the server better?: Yep of course.

Would you help me out with permissions if i asked you to?: Yeah, got experience in several programming languages so can help with permissions and other stuff.

DEFEND THE NOOBIES? (just a weird question if someone where to try to kill a New person, would you defend them, if you could): If I knew i'd win the fight.

Welcome to the server cosmic peanuts, though it is not up 24/7 , i try to keep it up all night, a lot in the day and as much as i can.

YEARs played TFC: Never!

IGN (in-game-name): Kreign

Why you want to join: I have seen the development of this mod long time ago and I forgot his name. And I just want to learn new survival mechanics because vanilla minecraft is just too easy to survive. I want more challenge!

ever been banned, BOY! (also why, do not comment if it was a prank on a private server of you or your friends): Only prank, then nope!

Why i should choose you!: Because I just love hard survival and new ways to discover minecraft! I really want to try this mod and I want my first TFC world in multiplayer with good people. By the way, i'm french and maybe it can upgrade my english vocabulary!

Would you follow the rules: Of course yes! I just hate grief!!

Would you tell people if they were breaking the rules?: Yes, I don't want to see a wrong community.

Why this server?: Why not? It's my first time and I'm full of happiness! I'm friendly and I'm sure I can help on this server.

Gender (so i don't call a guy a girl or a girl a guy): I'm a boy!

Would you suggest what would make the server better?: I don't really know at the moment, but if I can play on this server, I'll surely help for a better one!

Would you help me out with permissions if i asked you to?: Sorry, I haven't got any experience in programming.

DEFEND THE NOOBIES? (just a weird question if someone where to try to kill a New person, would you defend them, if you could): Well of course when I'll learn the mod, no problem!

Welcome to the crew Kreign, i will be whitelisting you immediately, hope to see you on.

​I'm sorry guys but i cannot keep the server up as it slows my computer dramatically.... If i get another computer (A better one) I should be able to start a new server.