Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
shyinryu

[Offline] TFC Vanilla server v78.17 [Dynmap, LWC]

49 posts in this topic

ign:nosterp

state:northern california

experience with mod: I have watched all of etho's labs videos, read most of the wiki, and I have spent countlesshours in single player TFC and really want to play with some other ppl so I don't end up like etho, talking about himself before he died as a different person

Added 

ign: nik

state: Romania

experience with mod: i'm newbie, but i learn fast :)

Added however i see you've been banned before for chat spamming. Im hoping that you don't do here. 

IGN: AsianDrummerboy

Province/State you live in: Illinois

What kind of experience do you have with TFC?: I've been playing for a few weeks now but am getting the hang of things. I haven't gotten to the iron age but will soon.

IGN: cacozz

Province/State you live in: Chicago

What kind of experience do you have with TFC?: I've been playing TFC for like a month.. i'm not an expert, but I know plenty of stuffs... I also watched all of etho's labs videos :D

IGN: EpicWhiteWolf

Province/State you live in: Washington state

What kind of experience do you have with TFC?: i have successfully made a helmet from bronze so i have a good handle on it haven't made it to the iron age though i was working on that but then i wanted to restart :/

IGN: xxvectormanxx

Province/State you live in: Louisiana

What kind of experience do you have with TFC?: About 6+ months, looking forward to playing with a great community! 

IGN: AsianDrummerboy

Province/State you live in: Illinois

What kind of experience do you have with TFC?: I've been playing for a few weeks now but am getting the hang of things. I haven't gotten to the iron age but will soon.

Added

IGN: cacozz

Province/State you live in: Chicago

What kind of experience do you have with TFC?: I've been playing TFC for like a month.. i'm not an expert, but I know plenty of stuffs... I also watched all of etho's labs videos :D

Added

IGN: EpicWhiteWolf

Province/State you live in: Washington state

What kind of experience do you have with TFC?: i have successfully made a helmet from bronze so i have a good handle on it haven't made it to the iron age though i was working on that but then i wanted to restart :/

Added

IGN: xxvectormanxx

Province/State you live in: Louisiana

What kind of experience do you have with TFC?: About 6+ months, looking forward to playing with a great community! 

added! Havent seen you since Deviant Evil! :D 

IGN: cekropp

AGE: 15 (I'm smart and a bit witty but I manage to be kind)

STATE: Illinois (Central Timezone)

EXP: Played up until getting metal, but I have watched Etho's lets play and extensively browsed the Wiki.

I would like to play this on multiplayer because my single player is lonely and laggy (not fps lag). I think I could be a nice addition to your community. Please email me at [email protected] if you have and doubts or questions.

Thanks.

Edit: Is the use of zan's minimap allowed? I use it for waypoints and occasionally PVE entity radar.

No I will not host funerals for myself when I die. (Etho reference)

IGN: cekroppAGE: 15 (I'm smart and a bit witty but I manage to be kind)STATE: Illinois (Central Timezone)EXP: Played up until getting metal, but I have watched Etho's lets play and extensively browsed the Wiki.I would like to play this on multiplayer because my single player is lonely and laggy (not fps lag). I think I could be a nice addition to your community. Please email me at [email protected] if you have and doubts or questions.Thanks.Edit: Is the use of zan's minimap allowed? I use it for waypoints and occasionally PVE entity radar.

added

IGN: Epix9000

Province/State you live in: Jersey, Channel isles

What kind of experience do you have with TFC?: I have played the mod quite a lot and i know a lot about basic gameplay. The furthest i have ever gotten was probably about halfway through the iron age, but i am sure the wiki will help once i proceed further :).

-Epix

I would now like to apply for my little brother.

IGN: balisticcookies

STATE: Illinois

EXP: Almost none but I would like a server for him so I can sit next to him and teach him. He is pretty quiet but he is also pretty nice.

As with last time please email me with questions/doubts.

IGN: Hurricane_QQ

Province/State you live in: Portugal

What kind of experience do you have with TFC?:I do not have much experience but I follow some series of the mod. I'm here to share what I know and help the community in power. I hope they help me too xD

IGN: Epix9000

Province/State you live in: Jersey, Channel isles

What kind of experience do you have with TFC?: I have played the mod quite a lot and i know a lot about basic gameplay. The furthest i have ever gotten was probably about halfway through the iron age, but i am sure the wiki will help once i proceed further :).

-Epix

added

I would now like to apply for my little brother.IGN: balisticcookiesAGE: 10STATE: IllinoisEXP: Almost none but I would like a server for him so I can sit next to him and teach him. He is pretty quiet but he is also pretty nice.As with last time please email me with questions/doubts.

Added 

IGN: Hurricane_QQ

Province/State you live in: Portugal

What kind of experience do you have with TFC?:I do not have much experience but I follow some series of the mod. I'm here to share what I know and help the community in power. I hope they help me too xD

added- If you've watched some lets plays you should be fine! :)

IGN: J3ng3n

Province/State you live in: Devon, UK

What kind of experience do you have with TFC?:Have been playing for six months now and have achieved Black Steel on Single player, and red steel on SMP

IGN: fatcat17

Province/State you live in: North Carolina

What kind of experience do you have with TFC?: Have a little experience with TFC. Just started it two weeks ago but I know knapping, pottery, metal tool making, beginning to work on agriculture in my single player world.

IGN: J3ng3n

Province/State you live in: Devon, UK

What kind of experience do you have with TFC?:Have been playing for six months now and have achieved Black Steel on Single player, and red steel on SMP

Added

IGN: fatcat17

Province/State you live in: North Carolina

What kind of experience do you have with TFC?: Have a little experience with TFC. Just started it two weeks ago but I know knapping, pottery, metal tool making, beginning to work on agriculture in my single player world.

added

Hey there, I'm applying for my friend who doesn't have a Forums account, hope you don't mind! :)

IGN: KJGinger

Province/State you live in: VA

What kind of experience do you have with TFC?: I've played up to iron age in the last version, but haven't played around much with the newest build.

IGN: dacilo

Province/State you live in: PA

What kind of experience do you have with TFC?: Played a bit with former build, completely new to the most recent update.

Hey there, I'm applying for my friend who doesn't have a Forums account, hope you don't mind! :)

IGN: KJGinger

Province/State you live in: VA

What kind of experience do you have with TFC?: I've played up to iron age in the last version, but haven't played around much with the newest build.

IGN: dacilo

Province/State you live in: PA

What kind of experience do you have with TFC?: Played a bit with former build, completely new to the most recent update.

Both added!

im filling this out for 3 people we are a 3 for 1 deal

IGN:OHsnapITSaFISH OHsnapITSaSMURF abditive

Province/State you live in:newzealandusanewzealand

What kind of experience do you have with TFC?: we are all very new and would love a nice sever to learn all there is and collect everything that this mod has to offer

IGN: grand_chill

Province/state: Australia, although im mostly awake during my evenings which means im awake at american times, due to my work. My mum lives in Oklahoma though :P

Experience: a couple of days plus i have been watching a lot of EhtosLab tfc videos. Have the stone age time worked out pretty well. Lost all my items from dying and the seed was a bit boring so i thought i would try out a multiplayer server. :)

im filling this out for 3 people we are a 3 for 1 deal

IGN:OHsnapITSaFISH OHsnapITSaSMURF abditive

Province/State you live in:newzealandusanewzealand

What kind of experience do you have with TFC?: we are all very new and would love a nice sever to learn all there is and collect everything that this mod has to offer

added all three

IGN: grand_chill

Province/state: Australia, although im mostly awake during my evenings which means im awake at american times, due to my work. My mum lives in Oklahoma though :P

Experience: a couple of days plus i have been watching a lot of EhtosLab tfc videos. Have the stone age time worked out pretty well. Lost all my items from dying and the seed was a bit boring so i thought i would try out a multiplayer server. :)

added

IGN: Christodius

Province/State you live in: Michigan

What kind of experience do you have with TFC?: I got TerraFirmaCraft this morning, and loved it. I managed to build up a nice straw house and have plenty of food, knapping rocks, and clay before i decided i should join a TFC community! I have lots to learn and figured i could learn a few trips in a place like this.

Thanks for reading and considering!