Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TonyLiberatto

[0.79.29] DarkAgeCraft Off Line

What Kind of Server are you looking for?   283 members have voted

1. 1. PVP server

• Yes, bring the Battle
    • No. I want to build and cooperate
  2. 2. Mods and Addons

• Yes, the more the better
    • No. I like the real TFC experience
  3. 3. RPG , Themed

• Yes it ads to the immersion and involvement
    • No give me freedom to build whatever I want.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

678 posts in this topic

Minecraft user name: Samzataru

Your Age: 15

Your Time Zone: Eastern Standard

Location Country and State: Eastern Massachusetts, USA

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am kinda scatterbrained, so don't expect many hours online per week

How can you help us: I can build infrastructure like roads for the community

Minecraft user name: Zebrian

Your Age: 21

Your Time Zone: GMT -5, EST

Location Country and State: Ontario, Canada

Tell us a bit about yourself: Co-head of Voodoo Gaming Militia, looking for a good server for a few of my friends, the ones that can handle TFC anyway :P

How can you help us: I'm hoping to get 2-4 people on, travel a good distance, and set-up a new camp/town on the server. I'll only bring those I believe will follow the rules of the server, and those who want the challenge of TFC. A new town means trade opportunities, new resources, and a new frontier.

Minecraft user name: UnderwaterTiger

Your Age: 15

Your Time Zone: US Eastern Time

Location Country and State: USA, Pennsylvania

Tell us a bit about yourself: I've been playing Minecraft since the old 1.6 back a couple of years ago(don't remember the exact date or year) and I'm a person who plays many things, I have about 200 items in my Steam library, so you can tell, I use my computer a lot.

How can you help us: I am good at making buildings and other things look nice, I can trade properly and I can solve problems between people. I also usually hang out in a teamspeak with about 20ish people, who I might be able to convince to join the server and community.

And also, a bit of a nitpick, but I notice you spelt waste wrong. I'm a bit of a spelling freak, but I figured I should tell you

"We have prism so griefing is a wast of time."

P.P.S. I'm here with Zebrian, I'm one of the members of his teamspeak

Minecraft user name: Mongrelchuck

Your Age: Over 18

Your Time Zone: Eastern (But play late nights)

Location Country and State: USA (Ohio)

Tell us a bit about yourself:  I love history and TFC, and have an enormous amount of patience.  I enjoy being helpful and have a lot of knowledge that can help regarding the game.

How can you help us:  I'll run any job, from building to crafting to serving as a caravan guard through the wilds.  I'd also like to start a project setting up inns/hideaways along roads to serve players with the aid of others, allowing waystations for those who want them.

So are we going to work out?

Minecraft user name:Dasgespenst

Your Age:24

Your Time Zone:western time -8

Location Country and State: Canada Alberta

Tell us a bit about yourself:Heavy equipement operator i have a 1 years old daugther i love gaming a bit too much.I am french but very fluent in english and love chatering while playing i feel it add the other dimension to the game.

How can you help us: I am farely good in building design and helping others work on project and work around problem .i have play for a bit on the crococraft server and on KBG server as well i been playing minecraft for 6 years and tfc for the last 2 or 3 years when it first came out.

Hopefully i get to join in the TS chanel fairely soon 

I've added Zebrian, underwatertiger, MongrelChuck, and Dasgespenst to the whitelist. Welcome!

Minecraftusername: Mirliat

time-zone (UTC -5) est (Canada)

Myself: I'm an extruder line operator, I have a lovely 4yh daughter and a loving wife. I've bein playing TFC since I've discovered it on the Tekkit page (real old version) and bein following the updates ever since. I also enjoy a quick game of Osu! and some of the Elder scrolls series (Skyrim and Morrowind). I'm a Casual gamer and enjoy terrafirmacraft's complexity where you have to make shure you plan carefully your resources and need to "work hard" in order to sustain yourself. I would like to join a server where I could interact with other players and possibly make some trade and help out my fellow crafter.

Hoping to see you on later

Cheers!

我的世界名字: Tian_Bao_DD

年龄: 14

时区: 北京时间

来自: 中国

关于我:我是来自中国,所以英语不怎么好。

Hi 1434967947

Could you please submit your application in English? It's the official language of the server.

Minecraft user name: Celticwolf1990 

Your Age: 24

Your Time Zone: -5 GMT

Location Country and State: USA, OH

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a laid back man who loves to game. I spend a lot of free time watching anime, movies, and all manner of videos. I also happen to enjoy playing a multitude of tabletop games such as Twilight Imperium, Dune, and more RPG systems such as Pathfinder and GURPS. Professionally, I've been in positions of management and was trained to prepare sterile compounds for IVs.

How can you help us: I can bring a wealth of wisdom and great sportsmanship to the community in a place where working together is how we thrive. I'm with Zebrian, so I intend to help setup this new town and make new friends. I look forward to enriching the diverse community of this server.

minecraft user name:davehiltons94

time zone:estern-6

im still finishing school i would love to join this tfc server my cousin is on it as well (dasgespesnt)he told me that the people were friendly on the server. i love the complexity of the tfc mods. i aslo played designing structure and chalenge and cant wait to play with a fun team i aslo played alot before on the xbox 360 console thanks you for considering my application

Before wasting your time answering all of the other questions; does your server allow crack versions of MC?

Minecraft user name: Steve32123

Your Age: 16

Your Time Zone: Central Time

Location Country and State: Wisconsin

Tell us a bit about yourself: I used to run a very nice little server with a lot of my friends. I am very nice and I like to play with others.

How can you help us: I am used to bukkit and can help answer some questions if need be. I also like to build with others and have fun.

Welcome to the server Mirliat.

Sorry for the delay, somehow I did not see your post before. Have fun on the server.

Minecraft user name: TheHueKnight

Time Zone: UCT -3

Country and State: Brazil, Sao Paulo

A bit about me: Just a guy who wants to play terrafirma

How can I help you: I am funny, and love to play terrafirma

Minecraft user name: rayzan00 (No Caps)

Your Age: 17

Your Time Zone: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Location Country and State: United States, Texas.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I have been playing MC since Alpha and I know the ins and outs of TFC. I only use the wiki if i forget a recipe or something.

How can you help us: I can make some sort of trading company in the server. Or if not. I will build up a town. Simple.

Welcome to the server rayzan00 and  TheHueKnight.

Have fun.

Minecraft user name: jackdude928

Your Age: 16

Your Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Location Country and State: United States, Massachusetts

Tell us a bit about yourself: I started playing Minecraft back in beta 1.7.3, and have been enjoying it since, with over time me increasingly getting into the modded aspect of it. I tend to stick to multiplayer, and will actively to try to starts towns or businesses, althought with my luck it rarely works out well :mellow: . I tend to rarely settle down, at least for long, and am almost always doing something, whether it be building or trading. Though I don't play as much as I used to, I hope to try to get back into the swing of things here.

How can you help us: Unless i'm preoccupied in some other project, I tend to not mind helping others with projects, so long as I can get there in a timely manner of course. Alongside that, with my own projects I tend to ship spare resources off to those who need it to help others wih their own builds. Longer term, once I get situated I tend to be a fairly friendly person, who can work in a community well and help with building work for those who need it.

(Thanks for taking the time to read, and if i'm accepted I hope to see you online! :D )

Minecraft user name: Peragina0314

Your Age: 18

Your Time Zone: EST

Location Country and State: New York

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm not on a lot because of college and being an athlete, but I like to play when I have free time

How can you help us: I don't really know, my focus tends to be animal breeding when I play so there's that