Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TonyLiberatto

[0.79.29] DarkAgeCraft Off Line

What Kind of Server are you looking for?   283 members have voted

1. 1. PVP server

• Yes, bring the Battle
    • No. I want to build and cooperate
  2. 2. Mods and Addons

• Yes, the more the better
    • No. I like the real TFC experience
  3. 3. RPG , Themed

• Yes it ads to the immersion and involvement
    • No give me freedom to build whatever I want.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

678 posts in this topic

Minecraft user name: flimaas

Your Age: 22

Your Time Zone: GMT+1

Location Country and State:Germany

Tell us a bit about yourself:Playing MC since 1.5 on different servers like Tekkit, Towny-based or rpg-servers.

How can you help us:I am focused on mining and farming, mostly the most activ miner and fastest. Playing in a team brings all players a big advantage so i like to play in a twon/team or sth. like that.

Minecraft user name:Calvin59271

Your Age:15

Your Time Zone:UTC+00:00

Location Country and State:London, UK

Tell us a bit about yourself:I like Medieval/History stuff and I'm currently taking some Programming courses.

How can you help us:I know the ins and outs of TFC and started playing TFC since 1.2.5(I think..?), And I wanna help with building roads and possibly become a trader if that doesn't work out well I'll just travel in search of a town happy to take in new people. Also I like building ships on Archimedes Ships mod not sure if this server uses it but yeah.

Welcome to the server Calvin59271.

Yes we do have archimedes ships and we are just in the process of adding roads to the sever.

As an admin, I get busy with server stuff and in the end I neglect my own town, If you want I would appreciate to have you joining me and building our town ship and helping with the roads.

I am usually online after 6:00 Pm  GMT -5 Florida time, Avalon is the town and is open, no need for invite. just type /t join avalon

You are free to create your town or join any of the existing ones.

Thanks for adding me, and I'd be glad to help out with your Town.

Minecraft user name: bryson283

Your Time Zone: UTC-05:00 or Eastern Standard time

Location Country and State: USA, KY

Tell us a bit about yourself:I have played minecraft for a long while. It is my staple game, meaning that no matter how bored I get i will eventually return to minecraft. I got minecraft in 1.2.5 and was overjoyed.

How can you help us:I can build to an extent. I know most of the content inside and out of terrafirmacraft. I know most of the ratios for metals, I know the animal system inside and out and I can do the grindy work of a miner or laborer.

Is there any reason as to why I cannot ping the server? I have tried to join and i have checked the forum. Whenever I try it just says no connection 

I was playing today and everything seemed normal.

Minecraft user name: fireball222 I know its dumb :/

Your Age: 16

Your Time Zone: EST

Location Country and State: Massachusetts, USA 

Tell us a bit about yourself: Well, hi there Im currently a high school student looking for some fun times in minecraft with a friendly server. Ive been getting a little tired of traditional minecraft and would like to try something new.

How can you help us: Im on my computer almost all the time and very active and easily contacted. Im also a very friendly user that stays out of drama and other stupid arguments.

Minecraft user name: AyedynL

Your Time Zone: Eastern Standard US

Location Country and State: US, NJ

Tell us a bit about yourself: I enjoy building with people as a team, and I have been playing terrafirmacraft singleplayer on and off for about a year. I want to be able to build interesting and intricate architecture with unique themes. Though I am sixteen, I am mature, and intelligent, and am ready to abide by the rules.

How can you help us: I want to join a city at some point and be an architect, I am experienced at it, and know how to replicate buildings from creative saves for multiplayer survival.

User Name: Nuparu00

Time Zone: UTC+1

Location Country and State: Czech Republic

Tell us a bit about yourself:  I started playing Minecraft on 1.7 Beta. Currently, most servers focused on the economy. I was looking for something that will entertain me. I found TFC and started playing singleplayer. Later I wanted to play TFC with group of normal people. I think I found it.

How can you help us: Especially by that I will play fairly and I will try to help and advise.

Welcome to the server Nuparu00 and AyedynL

Have fun and remember to register on the forum

Minecraft user name: Ember_Kyls

Your Time Zone: Central (CST)

Location Country and State: Kansas, USA

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a bit of a hyper, overtalkative, crazy person. I tend to rant or "spam" chat with random things I'm doing if it's quiet in chat. If I get too annoying, just tell me to shut up. xD I get angry too easily sometimes but try to control it. Meh. I can seem to be friendly one moment then rude the next. I'm just a weird person. xD In my junior year of high school so might not be able to come on all that often during the school year. I love medieval RPG games, but decided to try Minecraft back in 2012 and have stayed. ^_^
Also if someone mistakes me for a girl I WILL get angry. Quick. Always happens. e.e

If you ever hear me in voice chat I sound like little girl... e.e And I randomly make weird noises for no reason.. If I'm comfortable enough with the people. Sometimes I gain random accents without trying. I don't know why. If I do gain a random accent, just try to ignore it. I'm not trying to mock anyone, it just happens. xD 

How you can help us: I love building pretty buildings... xD Though I may not be the best. I like farming, though haven't quite learned exactly how it all works on TFC yet. I hate playing single player so I haven't played it all that much yet. xD Played it quite a bit though.

User Name: MCbros99

Time Zone: EST -5

Location Country and State: Pennsylvania, USA

Tell us a Bit About Yourself: I've played Minecraft since 1.2.5 and I have enjoyed it since. I really love TFC and I want to be able to play with other people and this server looks really amazing.

How Can You Help us: I'm very friendly and I won't cause any trouble. I can help people if the ever need it too.

Welcome to the server Ember_Kyls

Welcome to the server MCbros99

Register on the forum and have Fun.

User Name: Go_Tomas_4

Time zone:UTC+1

Location Country and state: Czech Republic

I plays Vanilla minecraft  2 years 

I'd like to help create a good community this server

User Name: Go_Tomas_4 

Time zone:UTC+1

Location Country and state: Czech Republic 

I plays Vanilla minecraft  2 years 

I'd like to help create a good community this server

Minecraft user name: EVKING12

Your Time Zone: Moutain

Location Country and State: USA utah

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a guy who has a lot of free time but nothing to do with it so i could be on the server very frequently, ive been playing minecraft since early beta and im just looking for a good terrafirmacraft server that will accept me.

How can you help us: ive been told i make nice builds and im also good with farming and making food in tfc.

Minecraft user name: Jerea

Your Age: 13

Your Time Zone: EST

Location Country and State: USA, Ohio

Tell us a bit about yourself: I like to build and make towns. Yay Economy! :)

How can you help us: I can make the server a little more lively with business and trade.

Minecraft user name: gopp

Your Age: 22

Your Time Zone: CET

Location Country and State: Serbia

Tell us a bit about yourself: Building, crafting and mining, that's literally all that's to do in TFC

How can you help us: I can build, craft and mine, not so good trading.

Edited by gopp

Welcome to the server  Go_Tomas_4 EVKING12  Jerea  Gopp

Hey, I'm sorry, I did not realize that this server was a mod pack not just TFC. I think I'm going to find another. Someone else can fill my shoes. Best of luck!