Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TonyLiberatto

[0.79.29] DarkAgeCraft Off Line

What Kind of Server are you looking for?   283 members have voted

1. 1. PVP server

• Yes, bring the Battle
    • No. I want to build and cooperate
  2. 2. Mods and Addons

• Yes, the more the better
    • No. I like the real TFC experience
  3. 3. RPG , Themed

• Yes it ads to the immersion and involvement
    • No give me freedom to build whatever I want.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

678 posts in this topic

Minecraft user name: MOIcMOI1000

Your Age: 16

Your Time Zone: GMT +1

Location Country and State: France

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a Minecraft player since a long time. But, recently, i started to be bored of this game. So i continue to create some builds with the creative mod. And then, i find this mod, Terrafirmacraft, with my two friends Ichiigo59 and Steral. So i want to be on your server because.. i want it.

How can you help us: I'm a good builder, i think. If you want to see my work, please send me a message.

Thanks you :3

Minecraft user name: Jacciee

Your Time Zone: CET

Location Country and State: Zuid-Holland, Netherlands

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am Helpful, like to talk, but I don't like that people don't Response.

How can you help us: A nice atmosphere in the chat, Nice buildings and me, ofcourse :3

Minecraft user name:MaxamesTheAwesom

Your Age:12 

Your Time Zone:CST

Location Country and State:U.S.A O.K

Tell us a bit about yourself:i like playing with other people,medieval buildings,and realistic game play.

How can you help us: being a friendly person and helping other people.

Welcome everyone on the server!

Phantomaus, MOIcMOI1000, Jaccie, You've all been whitelisted :)

Maxames, you're already whitelisted on the server, come back whenever you want! :D

Welcome everyone on the server!

Phantomaus, MOIcMOI1000, Jaccie, You've all been whitelisted :)

Maxames, you're already whitelisted on the server, come back whenever you want! :D

I can't go on it, because it still says i'm not whitelisted?

Hey jacciee, 

sorry spelling error, it should work now, please try again.

Welcome to the server!

Age: 16Time Zone: US Central GMT-6 (I think I used GMT right)Location: TX, USAI found the server through Djakuta's post on the ships mod thread. I've been interested in playing on a server with this idea for a while, I just hadn't seen one before.I'd enjoy helping by being a shipwright and blacksmith, and I hope that you've got all the problems with switching between metal types worked out :)Edit: I forgot to add my username, it's just petlahk, sameas my forum one.

Minecraft user name: arcadian83

Your Age: 31

Your Time Zone: EST

Location Country and State: Maryland, USA

Tell us a bit about yourself: I like to be independent but also like to trade.  I enjoy realism in games.  I like to try to be mature but with an inoffensive sense of humor.

How can you help us:  If I like your server, I may become an active, friendly, and helpful player.

Minecraft user name: Camboy7809

Your Age: 30

Your Time Zone: Eastern

Location Country and State: USA, Ohio

Tell us a bit about yourself: I've been gaming for years and years, and I've found that I enjoy playing with groups of people more than single player. Especially in minecraft, its much more fun to make something cool that other people can see. Or see things that other people have made.

How can you help us: I will be a positive member of the server, participate when able and improve the areas where I operate. And it never hurts to have one more person who might have what you need

Minecraft user name: Ninjaape0023

Your Age: 21

Your Time Zone: PST

Location Country and State: Washington State, USA

Tell us a bit about yourself: I have been playing Minecraft since early beta and I still love it to this day. TFC showed me a whole new way to play and I have been looking for a serve for me and my buddy to play on since our old one went down. We tend to work together to build trading networks and we build lots and lots of roads.

How can you help us:  Helping trade along, helping player who need help, helping in general.

Minecraft user name: Heck134

Your Age: 20

Location Country and State: Washington State, USA

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am lazy and make my friend find my servers for me. Also he is the best.

How can you help us:  Same as Ninjaape0023 (i'm his buddy if you haven't figured it out yet.)

Hi, Camboy7809, Ninjaape0023 amd Heck134,

I added you guys to the whitelist, have fun on the server!

Minecraft user name: tyderf

Your Age: why

Location Country and State: why

Tell us a bit about yourself: I play minecraft

How can you help us: Im just looking to play on a server man

One of the purposes of the application is to help thin out grieffers.

Usually people that just want to messap servers don't bother to fill up applications.

We ask for your age to help understand how mature you are. Everyone that fills up the application gets approved to the server, the only requirement is the application itself.

​Even though most of our players are mature we have fathers playing with their kids in the server. And to be honest sometimes I rather have a 10 year old kid then a 17 who thinks is cute to be cussing all the time.

We have players from all over the world, The server is hosted in Canada, but I am in Florida. Knowing where you live helps with communication, is not just about time zone. Playing in a server is about interacting with people and exchanging ideas, people that just want to play can do it in single player. The sever is to form communities and friendship. 

When we ask about yourself, it matters to know if you are a full time student with lots of time to spare and that will be online almost everyday, or a guy that works 40 hours of a weak plus commute and logs here and there at night just to relax a bit.

How can u help us, means to ask if you have experience playing on a server, have you ever been a admin or moderator? If not maybe you can do some scripting or coding. Or you are just this amazing builder. One way or another everyone can contribute for the server.

​I for instance have a full time job and commute, also a wife and 4 kids. I took my hard earn money and pay for the server hosting and also to host the website. I invested hundreds of hours building the website and creating a tweaked server that uses Cauldron so we can have Mods and plugins, that protect your buildings and let you build with confidence. Using things like MCBans makes sure players that got banned on other servers don't get accepted into ours and vice verse

Is true we accept donations, but they are not a requirement and were never enough to pay for the costs. You play for free.

Like I said the only requirement is the application itself. If a player is not mature enough to fill it up we cannot allow in the server.

Location Country and State: WA US (Skyrim pretty much)

And how I can help I don't know I think that makes me a burden.  I'm just that guy that plays on a server to have fun

You have been accepted  to the server, please register in the forum and participate. Have fun.

The server seems to be working fine. Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your minecraft.

Minecraft user name: ziploc4013

Your Age: 23 

Your Time Zone: Eastern +5

Location Country and State: US / Ohio

Tell us a bit about yourself: Been playing Minecraft Since Alpha, Going to School for Computer Science / Engineering, pretty Relaxed, anything more specific just ask. 

How can you help us: Been playing Minecraft Since Alpha, ive played loads of mods and mod packs, i can help with experience among other things.

Minecraft user name: Th4ng

Your Age:24

Your Time Zone:mountain time

Location Country and State:Usa and I live in Montana

Tell us a bit about yourself:I  enjoy playing games with friends. been gaming   my entire life. i enjoy talking with friends over voice chat mainly. I have 4 pugs aswell =)

How can you help us: I have always enjoyed  the pve aspect of games which is what had me drawn to your server. I  believe that i will be able to get my own town started and do some kind of trade route with other towns ^^. I play alot aswell so  if your looking for someoen thats active than im  your guy!

Welcome to the server Th4ng and  ziploc4013 . Please register in our forum and have fun.

MC User name: Bob_Saget54

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Location Country and State: USA, Pennsylvania

Tell us about yourself: I have been playing TFC for a year or so, and am looking for a small server that I can play on with my friends and such.

How can you help us?: I feel that I can help bring some humor and creativity to the server, while helping people out with their own towns and villages.

Welcome to the server Bob_Saget54.

Remember to register in our forum and have fun.