Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TonyLiberatto

[0.79.29] DarkAgeCraft Off Line

What Kind of Server are you looking for?   283 members have voted

1. 1. PVP server

• Yes, bring the Battle
    • No. I want to build and cooperate
  2. 2. Mods and Addons

• Yes, the more the better
    • No. I like the real TFC experience
  3. 3. RPG , Themed

• Yes it ads to the immersion and involvement
    • No give me freedom to build whatever I want.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

678 posts in this topic

New mods added to the server : 

Full list:

BiblioCraft[v1.10.4][MC1.7.10].jar
BiblioWoods[TerraFirmaCraftV0.79.17][v1.0].jar
Carpenters Blocks v3.3.4.2 .jar
CodeChickenCore-1.7.10-1.0.4.35-universal.jar
CraftHeraldry 1.1.3.jar
CustomNPCs_1.7.10c.jar
Farseek-1.0.5.jar
fastcraft-1.21.jar
HQM-The Journey (4.2.3).jar
MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.9B.jar
NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.4.95-universal.jar
OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_B6.jar
ShadersModCore-v2.3.28-mc1.7.10-f.jar
shipsMod-v1.7.10-1.0.2.jar
Streams-0.1.4.jar
TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin-1.7.10-1.4.0.19.jar
Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar
[1.7.10]Decorations-1.0.17.jar
[1.7.10]LeatherWaterSac-3.5.B79.jar
[1.7.10]Merchants-1.0.29.jar
[1.7.10]TerraFirmaCraft-0.79.17.645.jar

Hey people! small update:

We're working on a HQM tutorial questline as our server got a lots of addons which makes it a bit more complex than Terrafirmacraft alone.

The questline ideas are pretty much done, we now need to setup the HQM on the server.

Also, the custom npcs are being setup. We have an idea on how to do it, but we'll have to refine it.

anyways, that's it for now.

Join the server if you want ;)

Minecraft user name: sgtjole

Your Age: 16

Your Time Zone: Mountain

Location Country and State: USA, Utah

Tell us a bit about yourself: I've been playing minecraft for awhile, though after finding out about Terrafirma craft I can't go back to vanilla

How can you help us: I'm fairly experienced with the little things in terrafirma craft

Hqm tutorial is now halfway done. It holds a tutorial that can guide you through tfc and also hard challenges for advanced players!

We should start testing soon!

Our HQM quest book is finished.

it contains all the mission to guide you through tfc and our mods and also some really hard challenges for advanced players. We are now alpha testing with some of our members and will release it on the server soon!!

Minecraft user name:gellegbs

Your Age:35

Your Time Zone:CST or -500GMT

Location Country and State:USA, TX

Tell us a bit about yourself: Love TFC, love customNPCs can't wait to see what you guys do with the two.

How can you help us: I am pretty proficient with customNPCs know some scripting, other than that just here to play Minecraft.

You have been added to the Whitelist. Welcome to the server.

Minecraft Username: Mukyy

Your Age : 15

Your Time Zone : BRT = GMT-3

Location Country and State: Brazil , MG

Tell us a bit about yourself: i started watching videos in my old pc , then i found Minecraft! , i started playing as creative , then i found Terrafirmacraft , i was wondering that its a hard mod , but its not too much hard , today , i'm a Medium-Pro on Terrafirmacraft , i need to go to school 12:30 - 17:00 GMT-3 (GMT-3:OO)

how can you help us: i don't know, i can help with something like bugs or like , unclaimmed areas , idk xD

Welcome to the server Mukyy. Have fun and register in our forum.

the server is good, but there is no one playing :/ , I think if you remove the white list, the population will increase (if there is any grammar error , i'm sorry , i used Google Translate)

Please answer This

Minecraft user name:robertking

Your Age:17

Your Time Zone:CMT

Location Country and State: USA Florida

Tell us a bit about yourself: My name is Rob and I like games I have a job and a car.

How can you help us: More people=Better server and I used to own servers and admin servers so I work well with people.

why i cant do /sethome?? it says no permission

We do not have teleport in our server. Hence no /home, everyone has to walk, ride a horse or sail a boat. Even admins will only use tp in the case of helping a player. I walk a lot. The idea is to encourage players to build roads and have a more realist server.

Minecraft user name: dat_moosey

Your Age: 18

Your Time Zone: UTC 5 (eastern time zone)

Location Country and State: Maryland, United States

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a senior in high school graduating on the 29th of May and i'm looking for a TFC server to join, meet new friends, and be able to play during the Summer.

How can you help us: I am an avid builder and roleplayer and I could help by being involved in the community, donating, and playing nice and fair.

Welcome to the server, have fun and register in our forum. dat_moosey

Hey all! Just a few updates. We are in the final stages of testing out our HQM book for the server. Next thing we will be working on is our lore and the Custom NPC bosses we will be adding. :) I am in charge of the lore, so if you wish to help with it, head over to our forums and either private message me or comment on my thread. I want as much of the community's input as possible.

Can't wait to get everything out on the server and see what y'all think of it!

We are considering adding the Udary mod, from this post:  Here

I specially like the Drying mat and the tucker bag.

Minecraft user name: Ho0ded_shado

Your Age:17

Your Time Zone: EST

Location Country and State: U.S., IN

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a hardworking an cooperative highschool student looking for a quality terrafirmacraft server to join, hopefully with a number of my friends. I have been wanting to play tfc in a village/town setting for a while. I often work well with others and enjoy a good community.

How can you help us: I would love to be an active member in the DarkAgeCraft community and help make the server an enjoyable place to be, whether through building, trading, or war!

Welcome to Darkagecraft.

Please register in our forum and have fun on the server.

Minecraft user name: nika1111

Your Age: 15

Your Time Zone: GMT + 4 

Location Country and State: Georgia, Tbilisi

Tell us a bit about yourself: My name is nika and I enjoy playing TFC even though I don't have too much experience in this mod, I used to play few months ago, but not much, and I would like to join this server.

How can you help us: I don't really know, by just playing I guess, I enjoy exploring, trying new things, etc. I also prefer to team with more experienced players.

Edited by Nicholas1010

Welcome to the server. Please register in our forum and have fun. nika1111

Minecraft user name: cybernation

Your Age: 18

Your Time Zone: GMT - 7

Location Country and State: USA, WA

Tell us a bit about yourself: I have a ton of TFC experience.

How can you help us: I can answer questions for unskilled players and my massive amounts of playtime give me the ability to donate very wealthily to a community with ores, tools, food, and more.